POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can’t all about gender, but what I am asking is if funneling money to cronies in the name of religion is ethical.

If you ask me, punishable by hell, but this is also where MAGA loses credibility when it comes to corruption.
Tom Cruise What GIF

It’s good to see Bibles in schools. Thanks.
There was a time when I thought at least the Bible was off limits and the right would at least not let Trump slap his name on that and change it. How stupid of me? Nothing is too far for him that they aren’t willing to accept. If he came out and said “I’m changing the flag. No more Stars and Stripes, we’re going with my face and the MAGA logo” and half the country would be like “Exactky what we need. Trumps face shows dominance to the rest of the world, I’m tired of looking weak.”

The fact that everyone on this board is cool with Trump hawking a fake bible and then getting a kickback from schools for having it in the classroom tells me all I need to know. And no I don’t expect it to make you choose to vote for Kamala but at least admit he’s a conman POS that caused you to sell your soul out.

Biden is in charge and planning on sending long range missiles to strike inside Russia.
Now which of these 2 scenarios has a higher likelihood of ending in MAD?
Who has been in charge the last 4 years?
Now back to your regularly scheduled "butwhatabout Trump" TDS while pretending to be conservative.
I'm surprised Dion/vhcat is still posting. I wonder how many other identities he has.

The last one. Anti-right-wing ideology? Where’s anti-left-wing ideology on that list.
I guess it’s the same reason you never hear media say “far left.” Everything is always “far right” 😂

Considering what is now right wing, it could be any basic traditional stuff or common sense. The left would lose their shit now if they heard their own party before Obama’s second term.

Was wondering about the whole toilet paper thing. Was it a response to the strike or were charities grabbing it up to send to the disaster areas. If the former, it’s stupid, TP is mostly made here so wouldn’t be impacted, if the latter, OK, I get it, but damn, leave some behind for the locals. We need to wipe our asses too.

Reactions: 55wildcat
It’s the exact opposite, you dumbass.

Private citizens are trying to help everyone, and rather than just whining, Musk publicly shamed the government into getting out of the way.
This clown needs to get out of the way. Nobody respects him but the cult.
The whole world is laughing. 🤣

Reactions: Knottcobred
When they'e become so deranged that they tell thmselves that ANYTHING they do is justified to stop Americans from being proud of American unless they do it their way, we are totally screwed. I would have never thought in a million years that I'd be looking at America possibly going the way of Europe.

Last edited:
This clown needs to get out of the way. Nobody respects him but the cult.
The whole world is laughing. 🤣

The whole world is a Liberal s-hole and millions of them are risking their life to get to America. But keep telling yourself how smart you are. That makes one person.

Iran and Russia want Kamala to be President and some that are voting for her are such lowlife's that they reference places like France laughing at us.....Iran and Russia, 2 devils on earth are a side show to...............what France thinks of us.

I never cease to be amazed at how mortifyingly crappy some humans are.

Anyone with half a brain cell can see Trump is trying to create drama with hurricane relief because North Carolina is a swing state. It’s another case where you’re either in on propagating the con or you’re the target of it.

Shit like this is why the middle of the road above the fray bullshit is so dumb.

If it weren’t for Musk and Trump, at least one helicopter of relief wouldn’t have flown this morning. They’re saving lives by bringing attention to the issue, and leveraging their resources to provide aid, yet you’re mad that Trump has to help people in an election year.

Iran and Russia want Kamala to be President and some that are voting for her are such lowlife's that they reference places like France laughing at us.....Iran and Russia, 2 devils on earth are a side show to...............what France thinks of us.

I never cease to be amazed at how mortifyingly crappy some humans are.
Just in terms of which countries benefit from a Dem ran government I would think Russia would not be one. The State Dept run Dem party is all about collapsing Russia. However, China is on the gravy train. They have operatives all through the government and get sweetheart deals.

Just in terms of which countries benefit from a Dem ran government I would think Russia would not be one. The State Dept run Dem party is all about collapsing Russia. However, China is on the gravy train. They have operatives all through the government and get sweetheart deals.
Russia wants her to be President so they can stay up to no good as she is not going to collapse Russia. lmao

How great are your works, Lord,
how profound your thoughts!
Senseless people do not know,
fools do not understand,
That though the wicked spring up like grass
and all evildoers flourish,
they will be destroyed forever.

• Love
Reactions: BigSexyCat
Russia wants her to be President so they can stay up to no good as she is not going to collapse Russia. lmao
Nope. Trump would let Russia carve a little of Ukraine out and end the war. The State Dept/CIA have been planning this stuff with Ukraine/Russia for years with the end goal of capturing Ukraine's resources and collapsing Russia. You need to listen to a few Mike Benz interviews. The Shawn Ryan and Tucker interviews are very informative.

Shit like this is why the middle of the road above the fray bullshit is so dumb.

If it weren’t for Musk and Trump, at least one helicopter of relief wouldn’t have flown this morning. They’re saving lives by bringing attention to the issue, and leveraging their resources to provide aid, yet you’re mad that Trump has to help people in an election year.

There was a time when I thought at least the Bible was off limits and the right would at least not let Trump slap his name on that and change it. How stupid of me? Nothing is too far for him that they aren’t willing to accept. If he came out and said “I’m changing the flag. No more Stars and Stripes, we’re going with my face and the MAGA logo” and half the country would be like “Exactky what we need. Trumps face shows dominance to the rest of the world, I’m tired of looking weak.”

The fact that everyone on this board is cool with Trump hawking a fake bible and then getting a kickback from schools for having it in the classroom tells me all I need to know. And no I don’t expect it to make you choose to vote for Kamala but at least admit he’s a conman POS that caused you to sell your soul out.

Haven’t see everyone saying they were cool with it. Maybe some are, some aren’t. Trump is not the first nor the last to partner in a “themed” Bible. Visit any “Christian” bookstore today and you’ll find shelves full of these types of Bibles. Bibles for men, for women of color, the soldier, the expecting mother, the teenager, the outdoorsmen, the divorced, the cyclist, etc. literally thousands that add commentary, devotions, etc to appeal to the reader on a more personal level. Not a fan of them personally and I’ll let God judge the motivations of each producing such products.

However, the God Bless the USA Bible is at least in unaltered KJV text which imo is the most accurate English translation we have today. The Bible is the text we find from Genesis to Revelation. I don’t own it but I strongly doubt that Lee Greenwoods song or any historical US document is claiming to be Holy text. Much more grievous imo is themed Bibles that distort the original text creating a watered down or more culturally acceptable Bible to fit a theme. See the Queen James Bible which specifically edits out homosexuality from the text. And others, typically the ones liberals pull from to make arguments for their heretical positions that have caused way more harm than good to the Christian faith in the pursuit of relevance.

Reactions: BigBlueDave
The whole world is a Liberal s-hole and millions of them are risking their life to get to America. But keep telling yourself how smart you are. That makes one person.
81 million strong. Not sure what MAGAts are but it sure as hell ain't Conservative.
Conservatives don't riot and try to overturn elections when they lose.
Y'all are more Antifa than Conservative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT