POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep. Each delegation can choose how a candidate is selected. And those who disagree with it can join another party. That’s how it works
Really, and here us simpletons thought that democracy entailed citizens voting. Who knew!

The DNCcp really depends on individuals like you. Congratulations on never letting them down.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going shopping for a Bible holding Trumpy bear.
Donald Trump Wink GIF

Always a conspiracy theory. Always. 🤣

What are you talking about? This literally has been happening almost every month.

This is from your own left leaning news network:

Now if you want to say it's a conspiracy to say this is purposely fabricated by Bidens regime.. sure, I guess lol. But there's absolutely no denying that they continously get these job reports wrongs. And I find it baffling that any one could look at this and say "oh I guess they just made their 10th mistake in a row".

It has nothing to do with any of your woke bullshit. They just saw from the lockdowns that they can make a lot more reliable money from drive thru only stores. All that fancy couches, wifi, board games, etc is just high overhead most people don't give a shit about.
Survey says below = truth.

GZE4K8WWAAAUTeE

Who is a conservative?

Is it the person who claims to be conservative, but supports and claims liberal policies?

Or, is it the person who may hold some liberal beliefs but defends and espouses the conservative political and economic principles of the constitution?

Who is clearly NOT conservative?

Anyone who chooses a candidate based on personality and emotion, rather than their values and political platform, is NOT a conservative.

aka most women, leftist soy boys, and sometimes seemingly sane people who just hate trump and are blissfully ignorant of issues and policies.

Is this from the YouTube video floating around?

I don't recall seeing anyone saying they were taking the town via eminent domain. I do recall seeing several raise the alarm about the government officials stopping good Samaritans from helping. The latter was the concern because especially at the time, noone else was helping.
Saw some videos from some of the townspeople who were in meetings with officials who were telling them they were going to bulldoze the area bodies and all. There are huge lithium deposits in the area. Don’t know what to believe anymore, but after what happened in Maui, I don’t put anything past this government.

Spoke to my sister today and she told me about a co-worker who said she was voting for Kamala because she once met Walz and he seemed really nice.
leftists all about nice. i had a friend at my american legion post tell me he didn’t like trump because he was a bully. he votes dem because his family has always historically done so. no use arguing with people like them.

Lmao

I didn't see it but would've known they aren't going to take an entire city just because of this.
The city was not a big area and was completely wiped out, it’s not out of the realm of possibility for the government to take over an area that would have to be completely rebuilt. Figure it would just be abandoned for the most part anyway.

Seriously, how many people are voting for Kamala solely because she's:

1) A woman
2) Black
3) A democrat
4) Not Trump
5) Pro abortion (state by state, already solved)

If they did a survey I think the country would be stunned. Real issues be damned.
sadly i think there are more of them than many of us want to think

Last edited:
Close race in WI for Tammy Baldwin (D).

Democratic fears emerge on Wisconsin Senate race.​

• Baldwin leads by just two points in internal Democratic polling, a source familiar with the campaign told Axios. That is much closer than what public polling has shown for months.
  • Democrats are on pace to be outspent by Republicans in the state every week until Election Day, with an infusion of around $20 million from GOP sources.

Stay tuned.
Hung Cao absolutely demolished Tim Kaine in the VA debate the other night. Don’t know how much $$$ Cao has on hand, but the RNC/NRSC needs to step it up. One to watch. Expect this race to tighten.

Thinking & knowing are two different things.
Well, what do you think?

You love posting about what’s provable (knowing damn good and well proving a fraudulent mail-in election is almost impossible with non-existent signature verification), but what does your brain/eyes/gut actually think happened?

This is the problem with people like you. You’d rather sit around and wait for the machine to hand the proof to you on a silver platter instead of trusting your eyes/brain/gut.

I got news for you. They ain’t gonna suddenly open up the books for us to examine

Last edited:
40,000 ballots were requested in the 25 counties designated as disaster areas. Of those 40,000......only 1,000 have been returned so far.

He can't win if he loses NC.
Yeah I’ve been holding off on commenting about the political impacts of the hurricane.

But sadly, they will be severe and possibly crippling.

The city was not a big area and was completely wiped out, it’s not out of the realm of possibility for the government to take over an area that would have to be completely rebuilt. Figure it would just be abandoned for the most part anyway.

Saw some videos from some of the townspeople who were in meetings with officials who were telling them they were going to bulldoze the area bodies and all. There are huge lithium deposits in the area. Don’t know what to believe anymore, but after what happened in Maui, I don’t put anything past this government.

I agree its totally believable the government would do this, especially under dem rule. However for anyone that dealt with condemnation or takings, its immediately obvious it isnt possible the government was able to move anywhere near this fast.

Even when the government really wants land, it takes them forever to do something about it.

40,000 ballots were requested in the 25 counties designated as disaster areas. Of those 40,000......only 1,000 have been returned so far.

He can't win if he loses NC.
I’d say it’s pretty early to be expecting a significant number of those ballots to be returned. Do they mail them in? Hell, it takes more than a few days to get anything delivered by mail anymore, much less in areas with a major natural disaster.

But yes… it is a concern that thousands of voters may be screwed from voting due to no fault of their own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT