POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you. More gracious than most of your colleagues here. The goal is always education.

Now, back to substance. Do you think Kamala/Walz has a worse or better shot at NE2 than Biden/Kamala did?
Can't stop.

GZELEhAWcAAapAQ

Yes. The gop will have to face reality and raise taxes that are earmarked only for debt with no loopholes. Military spending will have to be cut. Federal State subsidies will have to be cut. The south will broke as hell. Or set a 25 year plan to massively increase us economic output with locked in spending limits so the new revenue can slowly push down debt. That would require a manufacturing revival and legalizing the current illegal aliens to rapidly fill jobs. Or give NASA a 15 year plan to begin asteroid mining. But none of that will happen because everyone is to busy pwning the libs and trying to save the country from maga morons to do long term planning.
Fast forward 21 months later. Debt is becoming scary.

This strategic illegal alien invasion cheat is so shamelessly illegal, dishonorable, and disgusting corrupt that only f**king demo☭rat shitbags could blatantly execute it with a straight face. dEmOcRaCy!11!! GFY

It is the last hope for these turds and every one of them is privately crossing their fingers and toes that it works. And if it does, these f**kwads will arrogantly pretend their character is impeccable and we are cOnSpIrAcY tHeOrIsTs, etc. Just like they did after 2020.

It's a known fact that they are setting up for it, but is it auditable? They are withholding illegal registration records in AZ.

God why do we have to live with this civilization destroying leftist trash among us?

The only way this election isn't stolen is if the national guard checks id's at polling places in most states

Fast forward 21 months later. Debt is becoming scary.

If I were the Dems I would play long ball and let Trump win the election just so he would have to own the upcoming financial collapse. But then again they're rigging elections like crazy so in the future we'll all being eating dirt but the Dems will have elections victories similar to North Korea and Russia where the ruling party wins with a 95 to 5 majority.

I'm glad people are recognizing more & more that Trump & MAGA are not conservative.
You think the Bushes, Cheneys, Romney, McCain, Haley etc are "conservatives?"
You can pine for Desantis, or Cruz or whomever you believe passes your conservative litmus test, but the reality is Trump received more votes from republicans and it wasn't particularly close. So don't vote for him and let the leftists and globalists destroy this nation, destroy peace, destroy American sovereignty, and destroy the middle class. Seems rational.

Last edited:
Spoke to a friend who hiked to Chimney Rock, NC this AM. Said the rumors the government is bulldozing the town and taking it through eminent domain are false. Residents & local officials are running heavy equipment to clean up a few areas. Some national guardsmen & police officers from other states are also helping. The whole town is gone for the most part. People are hiking in supplies or dropping them with helicopters. Contrary to reports, there weren’t many dead found in the area. The ones they’ve found are closer to Lake Lure. People most in need of aid are the older ones stuck in the mountains because their roads are out and can’t get down to town. All roads are either pieces of road or are dirt/mud and been created with heavy equipment.

Is this from the YouTube video floating around?

I don't recall seeing anyone saying they were taking the town via eminent domain. I do recall seeing several raise the alarm about the government officials stopping good Samaritans from helping. The latter was the concern because especially at the time, noone else was helping.

Don't let your legacy be that you supported the destruction of America.

You have to vote for Trump. This is our last chance for the future of our country.

If you don't, and Harris is installed, you will own the inevitable misery forced upon us all by the tyranny of the shadow government machine which pulls the strings of democrat and RINO puppets.

By now, you should ALL be able to see that this is not some wacky cOnSpIrAcY tHeOrY.

You think the Bushes, Cheneys, Romney, McCain, Haley etc are "conservatives?"
You can pine for Desantis, or Cruz or whomever you believe passes your conservative litmus test, but the reality is Trump received more votes from republicans and it wasn't particularly close. So don't vote him and let the leftists and globalists destroy this nation, peace, American sovereignty and the middle class. Seems rational.
You're replying to Dion. He was outed today as using the VHcat and Dion handle.

Who is a conservative?

Is it the person who claims to be conservative, but supports and claims liberal policies?

Or, is it the person who may hold some liberal beliefs but defends and espouses the conservative political and economic principles of the constitution?

Who is clearly NOT conservative?

Anyone who chooses a candidate based on personality and emotion, rather than their values and political platform, is NOT a conservative.

@Dionysus444 you know how you try to see racism everywhere and are turning over rocks and looking in bushes for it...yeah, even npr says you were insane

One guy at NPR thinks it was ambiguous enough to not roast the guy, you mean. I'm one guy at my keyboard and after many listens I think he said it. My singular personal opinion carries about as much weight as his does.

Reactions: sambowieshin
“Sep 7, 2023 — For months, Mr. Adams has criticized President Biden and Gov. Kathy Hochul for failing to help the city handle the asylum seekers and pleaded for additional funding and expedited work permits.”

Whoops!
Kamalanomics baby!!!!! Whoops....there it is!!!

Another day .... Another record!!!!

Just announced an additional 1000 soldiers and 100 percent coverage of state costs for rescue efforts.
Think y'all are gonna shame Dems about the response and cleanup effort?? Nah...but you clowns trying to make him look bad are gonna be spending your own federal tax dollars to make him prove it. Keep bitching. He doesn't care because tax payers are funding it fools.
Biden says suck it MAGA. 🤣

Well, you cannot claim adherence to the constitution and reject standing. And, people should not get to take others to court in order to discover if their claims have merit. I understand people today love litigation, but there has to be actual rules that dictate the process. And, some of those rules are based in the constitution, such as Article III standing.

If most sensible people disagree with me, then why are you crying about this? The courtroom is only one place to prove a case. Sometimes the better place is in the public square. Trump does not need the courts to prove a claim that the election was lost because of millions of fraudulent votes. Me requiring actual proof does not seem like an unreasonable incredible position. So, we disagree.

If Trump won the election, but fraud was so pervasive Biden stole the presidency, I would think it could be proved without a court action and I would hope the response would be more than some posters on a message board expressing outrage.
Standing as it has been applied especially recently is not in the Constitution ... Prove me wrong. I'll take Robert Barnes' word over yours

In response to his own people saying that FEMA misspent almost their entire budget for this hurricane season, if not the entire year, "Biden" is now promising to send help over a week after the disaster, and after withholding NG help for that entire time. We're supposed to somehow give this admin credit for finally relenting to public pressure to help citizens of this country...

At this point it's nothing short of a virtue signal, because this admin isn't "covering any costs." It will be the people covering the costs with additional debt instead of it coming out of the budget meant PRECISELY FOR such situations, unlike the money spent on the 100% self-created crisis at the border, and the signs south of our border advertising govt money and assistance to anyone entering the country illegally.

Dockworkers suspend strike until Jan 15th.
Gas prices surprisingly, somehow, drop below $2.99 in my area from highs of $4.60 over the summer.

*eye roll*

Just imagine if the dems could just work this hard ALL the time, and not just 2 months before election..

Anyone want to bet Gas will be back up to $4.50 as dock workers go on strike come February?
Kamalanomics baby!!!

Is this from the YouTube video floating around?

I don't recall seeing anyone saying they were taking the town via eminent domain. I do recall seeing several raise the alarm about the government officials stopping good Samaritans from helping. The latter was the concern because especially at the time, noone else was helping.

That rumor about EMINENT domain is making the rounds on social media and has been for a couple days. I agree the latter is the bigger concern, as it is part of a pattern just like they did at Lahaina.

Reactions: BBUK
Dealing with leftists is so exhausting. How many times do you have to tell them what's going to happen and they never freaking listen and then act shocked when the inevitable occurs?
So why are all the MAGAs bitching about Kamala only giving hurricane victims 750 bucks??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT