POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate using the term "war zone" when it is used to describe devastated areas after the effects of a natural disaster. However, if it must be used, then this is the time.

https://www.reuters.com/pictures/aerial-images-show-scale-helenes-destruction-2024-10-01/

There is simply no way to clean this up. None. Where in the hell do you even start? These people have nothing now. Nothing. They can't go to the bank, the store, the doctor, get meds, etc. They are literally an hour or so from a major metropolitan city, Charlotte, and it looks like they are literally in an apocalyptic state.

Those in dire need, homeless, etc, should be transported to Charlotte to hotels.
Nah, that’s just for illegal immigrants.

Several posters on the lsu board were saying that’s exactly what fema did during Katrina. The work around was to give through a church. FEMA didn’t mess with the churches.

That was 19 years ago. Who knows if that still holds.
Apparently it needs to be from approved vendors. You know those government contracts. Everyone is getting around it by going through Samaritan’s Purse, Cajun Navy, & the guys using pack mules to hike supplies.

Reactions: Girthang
Starting to see some panic within the Democratic Party. James Carville crucified Harris/Walz today. Admitted they are not doing enough. Seeing more and more Democrats on CNN (Communist News Network) seem to be getting uncomfortable. The Harris/Walz honeymoon phase is over. Union Workers are not supporting them and there are signs for more trouble to come. This Port Strike could have some huge impacts on the economy pushing commodities and goods pricing even higher. This disaster in North Carolina is not good for Harris either, you really botched how she has responded. If you go across the demographics right now Trump is doing so much better with minorities and younger voters than he was 4 years go. Harris/Walz will win the popular vote but things are starting to trend the wrong direction for them to win the electoral college vote. If Trump can go these next 30 days without doing something very stupid things are trending in his favor to win the Election.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I don't know about that and neither do you.
I do know FOR A FACT that Trump incited a riot.

I do know FOR A FACT that Trump has promised to free his fellow felons that beat cops and trashed the US Capitol.

I do know FOR A FACT that Trump sang songs with prisoners convicted of beating cops and trashing the US Capitol.

Those are verifiable and undeniable facts. 🤡🤡🤡

You are a fool, Shinsplints. Pitiful.

Lolololololololololololol Lolololololololololololol Lolololololololololololol Lolololololololololololol Lolololololololololololol Lolololololololololololol

Unbelievable 😂

These people have no shame. No principles other than “say and do whatever in that moment to get power.”

They called this guy a war criminal. Made two movies showing him as a POS, the real boogeyman. They protested this guy forever. Now he’s okay? 😂 They did the same shit with McCain, Bush, and Romney.

How does this not wake people up to what DC is?

You are a fool, Shinsplints. Pitiful.
Just tell me to STFU like others do. I will gladly oblige....
Science. Truth. Facts. Understanding
There is plenty of room in the smart, cool kid club. Join me with a 25 dollar donation to Harris/Walz!!
Aren't you tired of losing? Be a winner and hop on the Harris-Wheel.

Just tell me to STFU like others do. I will gladly oblige....
Science. Truth. Facts. Understanding
There is plenty of room in the smart, cool kid club. Join me with a 25 dollar donation to Harris/Walz!!
Aren't you tired of losing? Be a winner and hop on the Harris-Wheel.
Should have donated the $25 to the Red Cross.

Lolololololololololololol Lolololololololololololol Lolololololololololololol Lolololololololololololol Lolololololololololololol Lolololololololololololol

History is just a story told by those in power.

The great hunter, Dick Cheney. He once shot his friend to save a deer. He started a war in an attempt to stop oil production. He worked night and day to keep GW from killing gay people and snail darters. He conceived of Liz on the bare back of a Clydesdale with a small sperm whale. He makes his own tofu and wears rainbow bedazzled Speedos. Thank you, Big Dick.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Dick Cheney represented the world's most evil man for 8 straight years as far as Democrats, liberals and other leftists were concerned. Lived through all the yelling/screaming/howling.

Incomprehensible.

Reactions: Girthang
It is hard to believe an election was stolen and Trump is unable to prove it. I just thought he was more capable than that.

I think Trump’s presidency was a success. I do not think he qualifies as presidential. And, I think most sensible people agree, many of whom have and will vote for Trump. If disagreeing means I have TDS, then the definition of TDS is different than I imagined and defined by idiots.
Are you that naive? Trump was enjoined on 3 election contests and all were not even heard due to lack of standing ( a made up doctrine to let the judiciary ignore cases they don’t like)

The most serious case was in Georgia where an iron-clad case of proof was brought and by law had to be entertained by Georgia law but was not.

Just as an aside I don’t think you qualify as a credible poster and no, most sensible people don’t agree with you.

Reactions: Girthang and IdaCat
Dick Cheney represented the world's most evil man for 8 straight years as far as Democrats, liberals and other leftists were concerned. Lived through all the yelling/screaming/howling.

Incomprehensible.

I get how if you're a blue dog democrat how you can switch from D to R. But if you're Dick f'ing Cheney there is ZERO way you can vote for Kamala unless you were just flat out full of shit.

I wonder how many of them have been registered to vote.

With all these illegals and the fact the democrats changed 70 years of Michigan election law in June...I don't see Trump winning Michigan. I think the cheating there will be even more than most problem states.

Other states:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Girthang and IdaCat
Couple of short clips where Vivek destroys smug, arrogant swamp turd John Bolton.

He also schools the audience on the traitorous deep state (that Bolton says doesn't exist) and explains how MAGA is the last remaining hope for the free America envisioned by our founders.

Couple of short clips where Vivek destroys smug, arrogant swamp turd John Bolton.

He also schools the audience on the traitorous deep state (that Bolton says doesn't exist) and explains how MAGA is the last remaining hope for the free America envisioned by our founders.

Would have liked it better had Vivek then gotten up and stomped Bolton's face in.

I wonder how many of them have been registered to vote.

With all these illegals and the fact the democrats changed 70 years of Michigan election law in June...I don't see Trump winning Michigan. I think the cheating there will be even more than most problem states.

This strategic illegal alien invasion cheat is so shamelessly illegal, dishonorable, and disgusting corrupt that only f**king demo☭rat shitbags could blatantly execute it with a straight face. dEmOcRaCy!11!! GFY

It is the last hope for these turds and every one of them is privately crossing their fingers and toes that it works. And if it does, these f**kwads will arrogantly pretend their character is impeccable and we are cOnSpIrAcY tHeOrIsTs, etc. Just like they did after 2020.

It's a known fact that they are setting up for it, but is it auditable? They are withholding illegal registration records in AZ.

God why do we have to live with this civilization destroying leftist trash among us?

Would have liked it better had Vivek then gotten up and stomped Bolton's face in.
Wouldn't we all. But unlike these scumbags, violence is not our privilege. We are the #1 terrorist threat to the country, dontcha know? Just ask Biden or Wray.

I will say this again. This country needs a divorce. That should be a legit push from states to get out of this globalist hellscape the left has in mind for us. We do not have the same views at all. There's no commonality whatsoever anymore. That group is very anti-Constitution, they want the government to control your life, to keep stealing from all of us, to replace our citizens with the third world government dependent savages who empower globalism over nationalism. They want you silenced and disarmed.

This is a dangerous group of people and we shouldn't have to continue this marriage with each other. If aiding an invasion from different countries to conquer this nation isn't treason then WTF is?

Reactions: IdaCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT