POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a debate with a lot of social issues and domestic issues, but very little international, which was a gift to Kamala. The moderators did not ask about the failures of this administration on the international scene. The afghan debacle. The pre-war intel and diplomacy failures in Ukraine. No Ukraine questions, at all. The only direct international issue was Iran and Israel, because of today.

Nevertheless, Vance reminded people that the world was safer for Americans from ‘16 to ‘20 and has been a powder keg under Harris. Truth.

Still not been a single debate question about kamabla either bring too stupid to know Biden was mentally incompetent, or her willing participation in the cover up.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Please tell me which of those examples I listed Republicans believe are doing an overall good job or are happy with. MAGA is on the ledge not me.
Skipping ahead,

Solar energy sucks.
Wind energy sucks

Even though I strongly criticize solar for used panel toxicity and wind for blade disposition, I generally support both platforms as alternative energy sources. Same for hydro-power, geothermal and other sources.

I'll catch hell for what I'm about to state, but in my opinion, true conservatism focuses on resource conservation. We have one world. We should take care of it. I feel USA, under various regimes, is a decent environmental steward, but can do better. China really needs to get on board. Good luck convincing Beijing.

94660e5a38ab455d.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT