• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
QwIh.gif

Seems Rob fell pretty far from his father's tree

hey fatasshippo... where is your leader when it comes to the devastation? oh, one is fundraising in San Fran, chinese-owned San Fran and the other is on a beach in Delaware. because they care...

dismissed.

Kamala is out partying with the Hollywood elite today.

I returned from a work trip to Charlotte the day before the rain hit, thankfully. I travel I40 about 6 times a year, and have stopped for gas, food, etc, at various little spots on that curvy, mountainous, trek. Some of the small businesses there are just simple mom and pop shops trying to make a living, especially around the Asheville area. I always make it a point to stop whether I need to or not at this one diner that sits down next to the French Broad river....that entire area became a swimming pool per information I received from a friend.

Biden/Harris should have been on the first helicopter there. They are pathetic scum.

This is horrific...

Pretty amazed kamala and co arent giving out money in nc considering they supposedly think its within reach. Seems they are missing an opportunity.

Super far left Asheville getting bailed out by their villain Elon while the pres and vp they worship completely ignores them. The irony.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT