POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gawd you are dumb. Jeff Flake!!! Stop being so damn stoooopod.

President Joe Biden on Tuesday nominated former Sen. Jeff Flake, an Arizona Republican who backed Biden over former President Donald Trump in the 2020 election, as ambassador to Turkey, the second ambassadorship given to one of Biden’s Republican endorsers.

Sam I am not sure how old you are but please stop posting. You are making a total ass of yourself with every post. If you are from any generation after the baby boomers you are totally clueless, so get you a bowl of jello and just sit the rest of this one out. Your life will be much better when Trump wins so make sure u vote for him. And there is no charge for this advice.

Maybe if you guys stopped trying to kill Trump, Musk wouldn’t feel the need to remove the personal information of Vance’s children. No telling how low you guys will continue to stoop.

Completely different than the laptop.

But as always, Dion takes the side of big government, big corporate America and big media. Such a rebel.
He is a "rewvolushonary" ... as long as he is in by the time the street lights come on ... and keeps his room in the basement clean...

Teaching life isn't fair by artificially limiting competition? Suuuure. Those free market competition ideals go straight out the window whenever it's convenient eh?
GYpcwftWoAI75Vp

if this was the other way, then the left would be rightly outraged.

i'm sure we'll hear crickets from our dnc slurpers.

I didn’t read the dossier. But didn’t see anything salacious in the items the author of the article posted?

Yea it’s really not all that exciting. It’s basically a critique of all vulnerabilities with JD Vance, most of which are known.

No need to be shocked. It happens regularly with an enabled judiciary who will find a technicality to throw out the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT