POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw this and it made me think damn what they took from America with that 2020 steal. Trump was killing it before covid, mail-in ballots, etc.

Was easily the most accomplished President in a long time. Imagine where the country would be without the last 4 years of open borders and terrible economic policies.

This one on the bottom right is one of my favorites. He wasn't a globalist. They couldn't control him. This picture ought to be a painting in museum.

GYgq4ooWEAEYiKo

If there's no election issues, why is there the need for spinning facts?

Yeah... this guy is sane.

Not being a "politician" is one thing (although he is still a politician), but saying you are voting for him simply for that reason is ignoring all of the red flags he has given you. But, I am glad you are going out and exercising your freedoms by voting. Voting is the most important right that we have. Fair and Free elections.

All military veterans and families of veterans should be ashamed to cast another vote for this failed EX-President.
LMAO. We have ACTUAL data on the 2 candidates. One made life better for everyone in America and yours made life better for illegals ... in America.

you don't like him as a person? does he give you the sads? Go find treatment for your TDS.

evidently, to some on the left, they have 'hot men' dressed as girls and i've heard that dion fantasizes about the "hot dudes" and would even cheat on his wife to be with a dude.

Someone told me she was a dudette.. Just something I heard. Don't take it as "fact"...

LMAO. We have ACTUAL data on the 2 candidates. One made life better for everyone in America and yours made life better for illegals ... in America.

you don't like him as a person? does he give you the sads? Go find treatment for your TDS.

He can't get there fast enough, too big...

Yeah... this guy is sane.

Not being a "politician" is one thing (although he is still a politician), but saying you are voting for him simply for that reason is ignoring all of the red flags he has given you. But, I am glad you are going out and exercising your freedoms by voting. Voting is the most important right that we have. Fair and Free elections.
He was already president for 4 years and had the country in the best shape it's been in during my lifetime. Meanwhile his opponent, was vice president during one of the worst periods. Nothing else really matters.

Well said my friend. The word means nothing to me too.
Yep , a lady I’ve set next to at church ( 90% black ) called me a racist publicly on old people social media ( Fb ) and it didn’t bother me a bit . Of course I’m a hard core righty and she hard left , because I’m a Trump supporter I’m a R , and I don’t mean Republican

• Sad
Reactions: BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT