POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No it isn't. Hamas does not want all Jews dead. They definitely want some unrealistic things in regards to the outcome of this conflict, but they do not want all Jews dead.
Modern problems require modern solutions. Heh.

460423347_10231839052979833_7941014441363804152_n.jpg

'You can no longer knowingly distribute an ad or other election communications that contain materially deceptive content -- including deepfakes.'

Then surely this also applies to Harris ads where she says that Trump will raise taxes, which will cost a family $3900 a year. And that Trump will only cut taxes on the rich. And that she was responsible for capping insulin at $35. And.......well too many to list.

Yep. Never forget how much of a bitch Romney was with the media destroying him. The cowards in the GOP can’t wait to denounce and try to gain approval from Dems and their media. Acting concerned about decorum as the left tries to destroy them and their constituents.

The press deserves to be treated like the parasites they are. Always hostile to them. Always with disgust. Don’t give them access to you.

Reactions: SDC888 and blubo
Initially I thought that Mossad had pushed a firmware update that forced an overvoltage to the capacitors (not that difficult if you have the MAC addresses) in the pagers, which WOULD make them explode, but when the videos came out, the explosions were far more violent than popping caps/batteries would cause. So that pretty much means that they were able to modify/booby trap those devices somewhere along the supply line, and then wait for the right time to detonate them.
show host on radio this am said the shipment of pagers was somehow intercepted and some kind of malware installed in the pagers causing the lithium ion batteries to super heat and explode. i didn’t catch his whole show so i don’t know if that’s a fact or theory.

'You can no longer knowingly distribute an ad or other election communications that contain materially deceptive content -- including deepfakes.'

Then surely this also applies to Harris ads where she says that Trump will raise taxes, which will cost a family $3900 a year. And that Trump will only cut taxes on the rich. And that she was responsible for capping insulin at $35. And.......well too many to list.
They get to decide what is true and what isn’t. You won’t see many republican/conservative ads in CA anymore as a result.

Yes, if there had been Obama flags flying from boats everywhere you looked it would have been extremely culty. That’s exactly the comparison I was making, thank you.
I know that Hope and Change bumper sticker has faded on the back of your Taurus, but I saw waaaaaaaaaaay more of them back in the day than I ever have trump flags or hats.

Archive that post. That makes clear that he belongs in a mental institution before he jiffypops that ugly noggin of his. OFOTCN has proven to be prophetic about the useless idiots voting for the democrats. Reiners finally gone all "7 monkeys Brad Pitt"
Just yesterday I saw an article going over some behind the scenes type stuff about the movie Shawshank Redemption. Meathead Reiner tried to buy the rights to the movie so he could direct it for $2.5 million. Fortunately his offer was rejected as his plans would have changed the story completely. He wanted Tom Cruise to play Andy and Harrison Ford to play Red. Tom Hanks was also offered to play Andy. Thank God none of that happened.

They don’t reveal methods and sources. And the last one who stood up publicly got persecuted mercilessly(Vindman). Call this agent in front of Congress to testify and I’d bet he’d do his duty to our country and do just that. Even if it means being vilified by you ‘thin blue line’ LARPers.
Fast forward 3 years into the real world..

Absolutely classless POS, she.

Liberals are a few more incidents and assassination attempts away from Jan 6th looking like the non-serious pep rally it was.

The right isn't going to stand for this much longer. Some group somewhere is going to take matters into their own hands. I could honestly see something like a group in a town that just got pushed illegals on them, walking them out of said town at gunpoint. "Chicago is that-a-way, don't come back".

California is the most insane state. It’s exactly what a one party rule looks like with Democrats. No one to stop them from their insanity. They pass between 800-1,000 new laws every single year and they’re always as insane as the one before.
Didn't you see the LA Times article last week stating that REPUBLICANS are responsible for all the bad things happening to CA: out of control cost of living, explosion of crime, flight of middle class, huge budget deficits, etc.? All this when the R's haven't been the majority party in more than 40 years and Dems have held a super majority for something like 15 years and counting. But, like any good sociopath, it's not MY fault! I swear it was the other guys. Locusts! Floods! Like the scene from 'The Blues Brothers'.

Streaming Glenn Beck app on Pluto. Don't know if this is live or a taped radio show. Is interviewing the gal who was RFK running mate.
Who would have thought this would be the case a year or two ago. Said she now believes that '20 was stolen!

Are enough Dems waking up? I've spoken to a few people in the last week or so, none were Trump people. Not sure but I think based on a comment here and there over the years that they voted Biden. All of them now say they are voting Trump this year. I think it's cumulative...but they all specifically mentioned Springfield.

I have told my wife after "Big Mama" (our 13-year-old Pyrenees mix) dies, our next one needs to be a Caucasian Shepherd. She wants to stay with the Pyrenees breed so, we have some haggling to do. We also have an Anatolian Shepherd/Pyrenees mix that is over 140lbs at 3 years old. and another Pyrenees mix that is about 80 or so lbs.

These dogs are and have been very protective so far, but it would not be the dogs' people have to worry about. These animals are part of our family, and we are part of their pack. Anyone who goes after them have me to worry about. The dogs are just an early warning system and a deterrent. It's my job to protect the family/pack.

The monster (Anatolian Shepherd/Pyrenees mix) looks a lot like the one pictured above because of her mix of breeds. She has the black face with light brown fur that is very thick and a tale that curls up.
Something for you to think about, I have a Pyrenees mix as well and they don't eat much. A Caucasian Shepherd is the Jethro Bodine of the dog world. Just make sure you can still eat after buying one. I knew someone that got a pet cougar and they had to give it up because they could not afford to feed it. It is 2024 and we're living in Joe biden's America.

I’ve lost all faith in our government institution, but after these past couple bumbled assassination attempts, does anyone think the CIA would even have the capability at this point to pull off an operation like that Israel just did?

“Go hide in the bushes” or “sit on this obvious open rooftop while everyone points you out and we’ll make sure the Biden admin doesn’t stop it.”

Reactions: blubo and cole854
I really don't feel like searching this on the internet and getting sent to a bunch of crackpot sites, so I'll ask this here.

is there ANYTHING to the rumors that the second Trump assasin was ALSO involved with BlackRock?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT