POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's obvious is the left and probably elements in the government are trying to kill Trump. Soros money.

KJP flat said the quiet part out loud yesterday IMO.

Doocey: "He's had 2 assasination attempts and you're still calling him a threat."

KJP: "We'll keep calling him a threat".

I mean she flat admitted that those attempts work for them.

Last edited:
I'll have to look that poll up and see how it's weighted. If Trump is up 10 pts with independents....then he would have to be up by more that 2 overall. Maybe one of those polls that sample 38%D, 29%R and 33%I
It was an approval poll. sorry for not clarifying that.

Pagers and walkie talkies. Man you gotta think that those 'fighters' and their families are scared of about anything now.
Probably think what's going to happen when they sit on the toilet.
Sure as hell hope that doesn't happen here in cell phones in the future. That's some scary sh**. Kinda like nukes... It's a great weapon till the other side uses them.

KJP flat said the quiet part out loud yesterday IMO.

Doocey: "He's had 2 assasination attempts and you're still calling him a threat."

KJP: "We'll keep calling him a threat".

I mean she flat admitted that those attempts work for them.
Have you never heard a Trump speech? Have you never thought about the things he's done? He calls Harris a communist fascist etc. He's said that if he isn't elected that there'll never be another election in this country. Yeah, that's not inflammatory at all.

It doesn't take rhetoric to get shot at in this country. What had the Sandy Hook children said? Nothing. Or to confine it to politics, Gerald Ford was as vanilla a politician ever. Two attempts on him.

Tangent.

Who announced Trump's plan to golf that day?

Were you sad when bin Laden was killed because he was simply minding his business at the time?
Israel didn't show up on these guys' doorstep and give them a bullet to the head with minimal collateral damage. They blew up explosives from a safe distance where anyone and everyone around them took the force. Did SEAL Team 6 shoot all of bin Laden's wives and children while they were there?

god bless the internet
😊
God says hi.
09dc-trumpspstein1-superJumbo-v2.jpg

p-diddy-donald-trump-melania-trump-2005-v0-oaa625bj29rc1.jpeg

0x0.jpg

trump-handshake.gif

ډرل، ماشوم، ډرل

That's Pashto for "Drill, Baby, Drill"

Trump was taking credit for drilling at Bagram in Alaska(?)

[Bagram is in Afghanistan.]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT