• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GXtqaNnbgAA2lIb

@ukalum1988 @augustaky1

Alum...He is running around in our area...maybe you will spot him.

I got in the elevator today with a guy that looked just like Jimmy Carter. I don't mean there was a passing resemblance...this dude was Jimmy Carter haha. Not Jimmy Carter on his deathbed now but Jimmy from 15-20 years ago.

He got in the elevator and I looked at him...did a double take and I said 'Sir, has anyone ever told you..'...that is all the words I got out and he said 'Jimmy Carter' haha.

Very nice older gentleman. We walked to the doors after getting off the elevator and he told me he went to Israel and a guy there ran up to him and said 'You're Jimmy Carter!' and he said no and the guy said 'yes you are' haha. Said he had to tell him 3 or 4 times 'no' and the guy didn't believe him.

Obviously, I would never ask some stranger about their politics, but when driving off I wondered...does he care about politics? What if he is a Republican? Imagine hating Bill Clinton and you look just like him haha.

For clarification, the Florida guy wasn't in a Blackrock ad, it was a propaganda ad for Asov Brigade.

But I 100% believe these are alphabet agency assets. I think Crooks was a patsy for sure. I doubt that 20 year old kid saw it as a suicide mission. Too stupid to see he was being played. Probably was led to believe he could escape with a distraction of his supposed bomb or something. I don't know.

You're right though that this should be a pretty easy investigation if it wasn't being undermined by the people who orchestrated it. Bank records and phone records, the messaging apps, I would bet everything I have that it shows the communication between them and the feds pushing them to this.
This is why DeSantis' move is brilliant.

You see, we’re all supposed to ignore the left’s consistent and blatant call for violence like this all while they try to gaslight you about “Trump’s words caused Capitol riot.”

Nothing is ever the fault of a leftist in their mind. Ignore their constant hypocrisy. Ignore that they routinely seek out conservatives to assault and silence and have physically attacked Republican politicians over the last handful of years. They're not responsible for their actions.

They’re dishonest liars, hacks and mindless sheep for DNC TV. None of what I said can be debated. None of it. Their rhetoric got Scalise shot. Got Rand Paul attacked. Had a guy on his way to murder Kavanaugh. Had a guy shoot Trump. Had another guy try to kill him again. This isn’t even mentioning how many of these psychos were going to Trump rallies to assault people over the last nine years.

When Kamala said she came from modest, middle class roots; the kind of place where life was simple but a man took pride in his lawn, I was skeptical at first.

So I decided to find out a little more about Westmount, that working class, humble hamlet in Quebec.

Here are some photos of typical homes in humble Westmount: (home to the highest per capita income in the country LOL)

kamwest1.jpg

kamwest3.jpg

kamwest2.jpg

It's miracle that she was able to escape this type of environment.

Last edited:
"You might be surprised to learn that Routh wasn't as stable as an anvil."

No, we're not. He is a Biden-Harris supporter. Literally NONE of us are surprised that a Harris supporter is weird.
And he was a MAGA/Trump supporter until something happened. (Who knows what?)

When Kamala said she came from humble, middle class roots; the kind of place where life was simple but a man took pride in his humble house, AND lawn, I was skeptical at first.

So I decided to find out a little more about Westmount, that working class, humble hamlet in Quebec.

Here are some photos of typical homes in humble Westmount:

kamwest1.jpg

kamwest3.jpg

kamwest2.jpg

Humble Westmount, home to the highest per capita income in the entire country. A tough place to be sure, but with rock solid determination, Kamala Harris overcame these hard scrabble streets. She made a promise that she would escape and make something of herself.

Well, at least she was telling the truth about well taken care of lawns!

You see, we’re all supposed to ignore the left’s consistent and blatant call for violence like this all while they try to gaslight you about “Trump’s words caused Capitol riot.”

Nothing is ever the fault of a leftist in their mind. Ignore their constant hypocrisy. Ignore that they routinely seek out conservatives to assault and silence and have physically attacked Republican politicians over the last handful of years. They're not responsible for their actions.

They’re dishonest liars, hacks and mindless sheep for DNC TV. None of what I said can be debated. None of it. Their rhetoric got Scalise shot. Got Rand Paul attacked. Had a guy on his way to murder Kavanaugh. Had a guy shoot Trump. Had another guy try to kill him again. This isn’t even mentioning how many of these psychos were going to Trump rallies to assault people over the last nine years.
Rant rant rant rant rant

30+ bomb threats in Springfield over Vance's lie he got from Facebook. Think that's going to help him in his debate on Oct. 1?

Trump is going to lose in Nov. and I honestly can't wait to see your reaction.

Again, who cares wtf Mississippi wants? It was a constitutional right which no state could infringe upon. Now it's not and Mississippi is free to repress away. Because of y'all's conservative court removing our rights.
It was never a constitutional right . Roe v. Wade was an unconstitutional act by activist judges. The constitution was not written in 1970.

JD is one of the best I have ever seen. This guy says all the right things...never gets off message.

LMAO. Um, yeah. That Vance sure says "all the right things." Guess that's why his numbers suck and he's getting called out daily for lying about Springfield and having out of date stances when it comes to women.

You're another one I can't wait to see react when Trump loses in Nov. Is it something you'll accept or no?

It was never a constitutional right . Roe v. Wade was an unconstitutional act by activist judges. The constitution was not written in 1970.
It's their constitutional job to interpret it. They said it was a right, so it was. They said now it isn't, so it isn't. That's how our American constitutional republic works. SCOTUS can't make "unconstitutional" decisions.

You’re right about Republicans being the party of peace Sammy. How many wars were we in under Trump? Who gives a shit about Trumps name calling as long as he cares about the U.S. Your party is all about emotion and nothing about policy. Go ahead and vote for Kamala, so your feelings will not be hurt.
Small minded, short sighted world view. Learn your history. It always repeats. Tyrants NEVER stop if allowed to land grab and conquer at will.
Did Genghis Kahn stop? Caesar? Napoleon? Hitler? Putin? The answer is no to all until they are stopped by outside forces.
No tyrant in world history has ever stopped and said.... "Yeah, I'm good with Poland. I'm good with Crimea.... No more crossing borders for me". 🤡
Your ignorance of history and tyranny is dangerous en masse. You are only repeating what Trump and Putin tell you to repeat.
Btw.... The US has FEWER soldiers in a war zone today than under your orange god.
Might wanna listen to a real Republican instead of TrumPutin....
Sadly today, I have to quote Reagan to so called Republicans, in order to promote Democrat policy. You are a crazy cult now.

Your party is all about emotion and nothing about policy. Go ahead and vote for Kamala, so your feelings will not be hurt.
Trump literally posted I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT after she endorsed someone else. Your boy also rants like a nutcase every day online, usually IN ALL CAPS. Emotion? Buddy, that's all Donald Trump is. He's a child and yeah, he's going to lose.

🤣 Fran the Caddie said today:

That political thread is perhaps the greatest concentration of comedy on the internet. Somehow every single nutjob who is a UK fan found it and they post incessantly about hilarious shit. It’s gold, Jerry….gold.

Also, if I used the N word on here, it would be a ban, not a thread ban. I just laugh because it’s the only logical thing to do when reading their gibberish.

A select few of them are somewhat capable of posting relevant replies in other threads, but most are brain dead by this point. Trump is literally all they can talk about.

Why would people out there simply protesting ever need a bail fund?

What type of people need bail funds, Sam?

She loved the country being destroyed, promoted it, and backed those that did it because it caused National chaos for a Trump Presidency. Watch her face light up even talking about it.

People swept up in large mass arrests during the BLM riots. People who may or may not have committed a crime in the chaos.
People who are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

NightWish: "Yes, the country will suffer devastating results from letting a 68 IQ "Wine Mom" run the country, but drinking the tears of my enemies in the Political Thread will make it all worth while."

What a weirdo...
You basically just described all of MAGA, just replace wine mom with Fox News grandpa.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Trump literally posted I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT after she endorsed someone else. Your boy also rants like a nutcase every day online, usually IN ALL CAPS. Emotion? Buddy, that's all Donald Trump is. He's a child and yeah, he's going to lose.
The MAGA pretense of being these logical, rational voters is pure comedic gold.
Trump is always red faced, sweating, ranting in person or online, threatening retribution, saying he hates people, warning that we are in WW3 or the verge of an apocalypse, flapping his arms over legal Haitian immigrants, inciting riots at the Capitol, creating panic.... While his red hat cult calls in bomb threats, runs over people in Charlotte, beats up Capitol police, and flips the proverbial game board when they lose an election.
But we are always the emotional ones??
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
When Kamala said she came from modest, middle class roots; the kind of place where life was simple but a man took pride in his lawn, I was skeptical at first.

Here are some photos of typical homes in humble Westmount: (home to the highest per capita income in the country LOL)

kamwest1.jpg

kamwest3.jpg

kamwest2.jpg

It's miracle that she was able to escape this type of environment.

Just to back this up, in case anyone accuses you of only picking out the nice homes, a quick google search has the average Westmount home being roughly $900,000.

Is there even a single county, town or city in Kentucky that hits half of that mark? I live a pretty affluent and wealthy township, in upstate New York, and our home price average is like $350k.

So you're a strict originalist, and believe that the original Constitution is an immutable document, that should remain unchanged in perpetuity.

I have to say; I didn't see THAT coming.

(edited to change constructionist to originalist, in order to avoid one of Dion's pedantic hamster wheels)
No, he's just wishy washy and goes the way the wind blows.

There have been a few on here and I believe he is one who have specifically posted that we need to scrap the constitution for a new (for the lack of a better word), set or laws/rules/governance.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
The MAGA pretense of being these logical, rational voters is pure comedic gold.
Trump is always red faced, sweating, ranting in person or online, threatening retribution, saying he hates people, warning that we are in WW3 or the verge of an apocalypse, flapping his arms over legal Haitian immigrants, inciting riots at the Capitol, creating panic.... While his red hat cult calls in bomb threats, runs over people in Charlotte, beats up Capitol police, and flips the proverbial game board when they lose an election.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are sure the dangerous ones that have tried to kill a former President twice.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It would seem so, since you can't swing a dead cat (if the Haitians have left any) without hitting a triggered liberal with a gun and a death wish for Trump.

You have impeccable timing. LOL

on a personal note; one of life's simple pleasures for me, is when sam admonishes me to "try reading" or "do some research" or "learn history"....

It's absolutely precious, and never fails to make me laugh. I love that goofy bastard.

Just to back this up, in case anyone accuses you of only picking out the nice homes, a quick google search has the average Westmount home being roughly $900,000.

Is there even a single county, town or city in Kentucky that hits half of that mark? I live a pretty affluent and wealthy township, in upstate New York, and our home price average is like $350k.

Shes' the daughter of two PhDs.

Were I still a left leaning voter or blue-collar, I'd be offended by her shtick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT