POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not embroiled in anything. It's just really ridiculous that you guys can never admit Trump wasn't 100% right about something. It's really not hard to say "Yeah he shouldn't have said that, there's no proof."

And all you're doing is arguing over semantics of what "false" is. You can't prove a negative, I think everyone knows that. But it's colloquially acceptable to say something is false in the absence of something that proves it true. If it weren't then nothing could ever really be false. You can't prove the flying spaghetti monster is false either, but I think we can both agree it's safe to say it is.

You must have been asleep for the past 8 years.

You can’t sit idly by while Democrats make up the most insane bullshit lies about Trump, like secret tapes of him being peed on by Russian hookers, then take the high road when Trump repeats rumors and claims from residents about Haitian migrants eating cats and dogs.

There will be sensational claims by both sides. Some will be true some will be false.

But to act like repeating claims about pet eating is somehow worse than making up lies about “suckers and losers” and all the other bullshit they’ve made up - that resulted in him GETTING SHOT IN THE HEAD - is flat out insane.

You've been "on the same side as Dick Cheney" for decades.
GXSF1N9WsAEDADu

That's because you are brainwashed by media, can't discern fact from faction. All the lies you believe are true are not, and vice versa: always some form of this kind of media bias nonsense.

You (pl.) are just ignorant.

Trump wants to nuke hurricanes, bomb Mexico, incite riots, overturn elections, and thinks fish tank cleaner cures Covid.
All politicians have stupid ideas.
Only one of the two running for President will actually respect the Constitution as well as the checks/balances of Congress and the courts.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Zero surprise she is worried about the sh-t that doesn't matter and that she quit the briefings. One of her countless aides that quit later said she would never prepare for anything and then get mad at them when she did something stupid.

GXWtDXuWkAAExxB

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo
Trump wants to nuke hurricanes, bomb Mexico, incite riots, overturn elections, and thinks fish tank cleaner cures Covid.
All politicians have stupid ideas.
Only one of the two running for President will actually respect the Constitution as well as the checks/balances of Congress and the courts.

Wasn't the point, but that's nonsense too.

Brainwashed Neurotic Delusion.

Reactions: TPush
CBS did post debate interviews out and about in Pennsylvania and they were blindsided because people said she was worthless and he hit on the issues. The cheating operation is gonna have to work so much overtime that they are gonna get caught this time.
They were caught in '20...but nobody cared other than Trump supporters.
This is going to go on for months and years. Israel has a list longer than your arm of people they intend to kill and they will get them:

This post reminded me of the movie about the Israeli team that hunted down the Munich Olympic terroists who murdered the Israeli team. Good movie but I can't remember the name right now.Now, I still think there's things he could have and should have done differently. Someone should have known on his team that this would he a possibility.
You know that Trump's team warned him about it. But like a lot of advice he gets (...think mean tweets) he doesn't pay attention and does his own thing. If he would listen...smile with a little self-depricating humor...he wouldn't have 'lost' in '20 and would go down in history as a Ronald Reagan type President....likable and effective.
Has it been confirmed that the lady moderator was Harris' sorority sister?

Pretty sure, yeah.; not same University (even age obviously) but they belong to the same organization.
Not really a big deal with me unless it was the same university. Just because someone is a frat bro' from another university doesn't mean I would give a hoot about them.

Former male staffer accuses his California female legislative boss of sexual abuse, and physical injury from providing her oral sex!!

The suit alleges Alvarado-Gil then escalated her treatment toward her staffer by making overt sexual passes at him, and eventually pressuring him into performing oral sex on her.

“During the last occasion where he allegedly performed oral sex in the tight confines of a car, Condit said he suffered a back injury. He later went to the doctor and discovered he had suffered three herniated discs in his back and a collapsed hip, he says in the suit, adding that he had to have hip surgery.“

WOW!

Hip surgery and three herniated discs??

This guy suffered more injury than most veterans . . . .

Last edited:
Not buying the earpiece thing. Makes no sense if she was repeating learned script which she obviously was. Only way it would make sense was if she was being coached on her facial expressions
Not sure if I buy it either....but a striking resemblance.

Shows the world that they are truly just trolls getting off on people responding to them. Take away their candy/drugs, and that's what happens. They're addicted to you, @AustinTXCat !
Thanks. It's fun responding and observe resulting meltdown.

I discovered long ago that when they employ 'sophisticated terms' like "whiny little b****" then you've soundly defeated them.

If he keeps it up, I'll either ignore him or contact a mod. No biggie. I've been here nearly 22 years.

Noticed that as well. Had managed to avoid that bullsht for a year until YT blew up with her and timpon. We'll stop watching YT until after the election, or they stop running her ads.

You can choose in the option to block the ad. Bad news is they have several.

I watched what would be considered a right-leaning video. Although the person could also be considered more moderate, I don't know.

I don't even watch political videos. They just bought apparently every bit of ad space there is

Reactions: AustinTXCat

I find it amusing when lefties think they’re making a point by linking to other retards who think Trump ever said anything about injecting bleach or fish cleaner.

If you guys think he said that, you’re the dumbest goddam people alive. Linking stories of other brainless idiots is not helping your point.

You know I provided multiple videos of Haitans eating and hurting cats and not a single leftist on here will acknowledge they are wrong or change their stance on this which is a perfect example of what it's like dealing with these dishonest people. Refuse to acknowledge being wrong and reconsidering that maybe they should listen to someone instead of their approved media.

I find it amusing when lefties think they’re making a point by linking to other retards who think Trump ever said anything about injecting bleach or fish cleaner.

If you guys think he said that, you’re the dumbest goddam people alive. Linking stories of other brainless idiots is not helping your point.
He's a F'ing idiot and the whole world knows it.

Dr. Trump...

Actual Doctors....

Exactly the point. He said he’s taking a prescription drug that’s been prescribed billions of times.

And that somehow makes you want to drink fish tank cleaner.

While we all wish you would drink fish tank cleaner, how on earth is that your take away from that video where he’s discussing a prescription drug?

You know I provided multiple videos of Haitans eating and hurting cats and not a single leftist on here will acknowledge they are wrong or change their stance on this which is a perfect example of what it's like dealing with these dishonest people.

Hey, Bro, you’ve convinced me, by Damn!!

I don’t call myself a leftist, but I tend to make three left turns to avoid making a right turn whilst driving [but in a conservative fashion].

Those videos you’ve posted are so convincing, so well documented, the only folks who would not be convinced are the same ones who do not fear for their cat when a new Chinese restaurant opens next door [Sweet and Sour Pork, My Ass].

Well, I think one of the your videos was actually a MAGA justifiably killing a transgender cat, but all the rest were obviously ungodly cat-killing-immigrants . . . you could tell they were because they don’t look a damn thing like me . . . the guy, not the cat.

So Power On HeismaNole!!

Keep the Pussy-Poaching-Pressure on, Brother!!

And remember, if this sh!t ain’t brought to an end, the next Pussy that gets eaten might be your own!!

Last edited:
Exactly the point. He said he’s taking a prescription drug that’s been prescribed billions of times.

And that somehow makes you want to drink fish tank cleaner.

While we all wish you would drink fish tank cleaner, how on earth is that your take away from that video where he’s discussing a prescription drug?
Because the President of the United States should not be telling anyone to take any medications not recommended by the Surgeon General, scientists or doctors.
He is an idiot. He was telling the public to take unproven medicine not approved for use against Covid 19. He peddles in stupid conspiracy theories that result in other idiots believing that fish tank cleaner protects you and Haitians are eating everyone's pet.
Worst President in history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT