POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know exactly what he's doing. And he just took the bait and had it turned back on him. Y'all don't give two shits about policy. All feelings, all the time. Wouldn't even vote for someone abolishing the income tax if she's a brown woman.

Correct, if I'm taking all of her other positions into account. They would cost a lot more than income tax very quickly.

Nothing about color, dion. But you can't help yourself, can you?

Typical leftist. You're nothing special, dude. Dime a dozen.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Democrats have field offices in 43 of 47 counties in Wisconsin. They have 150 staffers in PA. He just can't overcome what they are up to.
So you think having field offices is being "up to" - whatever the F that means? I thought that's what elections are about. Why doesn't Trump have them - if her doesn't? If not, that's on him. BTW, why do we only hear about the Dim field office number & not the Pub number?

Universal healthcare. Which includes mental health. And weapon restrictions so he never had access to those human-eliminating tools to begin with. Sure he could have stabbed someone. But nothing like the 18 dead and more wounded that happened.
GXUM2ChXgAAodBq

Maybe so, but I have met Muslim people working professionally (lawyers, doctors) and they have assimilated. My dry cleaners are Muslim and they are nice people. There are exceptions to everything.
Ever stopped to consider that they do not have the majority? I know a bunch of Muslims, and I think many are peaceful, caring, good people. However, taken on the whole, their track record is abundantly clear.

My point in my last post, I block these morons. They refuse common sense, they refuse facts of proof, they are only zeroed in on what they are told to believe. Your not gonna change that. These are the same types that shoot up rallies or schools. They can find you if you trigger them. Please be careful. This shit is going to get more crazy as we move to the election and they have zero morals, zero!
They are definitely NPCs.

Rogan endorses RFK. Think this'll drain some votes?

Fast forward one month later, Slate all pissed off because RFK no longer on ballot.

Heh heh.

Wiki:

Braun holds anti-American,[7] anti-Protestant,[8] and anti-LGBT,[9] views, aligning himself with Traditionalist Catholicism and Polish nationalism.[8]While in the Sejm, his activities have been characterised by a series of antisemitic incidents and pro-Russian stances, including referring to Polish Jews as "the enemies of Poland" and participants "in the Satanic cult". In 2023, he invaded a Holocaust lecture, destroyed equipment, and made more derogatory comments about Jews. Later that year he extinguished a Hanukkah menorah in the Sejm, leading to his exclusion from the session

Show me a conservative's count of the lies by both candidates. I'm sure your ABC, etc. sources show Trump with more lies so that claim is irrelevant.
This seemed like a pretty fair assessment of lies from both candidates....

Jealous much, Señor? How about you STFU and leave me alone.
Sounds like you can dish it out but you can’t take it. Maybe you should stop cyber bullying other people on this forum before you start whining about it. DEFINITELY not jealous of someone like you who licks Dion’s ass while attacking fellow Republicans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
What more could there be TO rig? She knew the questions beforehand. She wasn't called out on her lies. She wasn't cut off while speaking. She likely had an earpiece in to be coached through it.

Lol. What more would an investigation possibly tell us? Especially one done by the people doing the cheating. Totally Hillarious
Not buying the earpiece thing. Makes no sense if she was repeating learned script which she obviously was. Only way it would make sense was if she was being coached on her facial expressions

Heard a clip today of Cavuto pretty much saying the debate was a disaster for Trump. Because of that, and most here and in Trump world not just admitting he didn't have a good showing and was embarrassing on things like pet consumption conspiracies and him having "a concept of a plan", many here will just say the next debate is rigged too.

What you may not realize is how bizarre that shit is. Instead of admitting Trump wasn't great, it must be rigged. Trump didn't lose, he won so let's be mad anyway at moderators and lash out like children...but he won! There's no way he could ever lose an election so it must be rigged! This is freaky ass cult-like behavior from your side and I hope to God if Trump loses in Nov. many will just move forward and stop making excuses for the guy. It. Is. Insane.

He's for sure not a good debater (?), and honestly he's just too stubborn sometimes. I think most here have come to that conclusion in some way.

However, I don't know why the moderators are allowed to fact check. And why were we fine not allowing it for the 1st debate? He didn't seem to have nearly the trouble in that debate (and yes part of that was because he was going up against Biden, which helped).

So again, either we come up with a solution where we can debate without moderator input, other then just saying "Times up, Trump, next candidate".. or we do two debates one on each candidates preferred platform, and each candidate HAS to go through a bit of a ringer one time.. Because we have seen now that a lot of what Kamala said the other night was also a lie (when don't these candidates lie at debates?), but none of it was checked. And that affects how each candidate can perform.

Edit: I ask myself this, if the tables were turned and Trump was almost never put in check for the debate, but Kamala got grilled about almost everything she said.. do we think that maybe Trump gets momentum, and Kamala begins to slip up? We might be talking about how bad of a debater Kamala is today, with vastly different outcomes of who won.

Last edited:
CBS did post debate interviews out and about in Pennsylvania and they were blindsided because people said she was worthless and he hit on the issues. The cheating operation is gonna have to work so much overtime that they are gonna get caught this time.
You should have watched Baris yesterday. He said he hated to use the word but there is no better one.

He said that’s she’s a bitch and a lot of women don’t like that and almost no men especially black men.

Of course Beta Dem males are not really men so they’re not included

He's for sure not a good debater (?), and honestly he's just too stubborn sometimes. I think most here have come to that conclusion in some way.

However, I don't know why the moderators are allowed to fact check. And why were we fine not allowing it for the 1st debate? He didn't seem to have nearly the trouble in that debate (and yes part of that was because he was going up against Biden, which helped).

So again, either we come up with a solution where we can debate without moderator input, other then just saying "Times up, Trump, next candidate".. or we do two debates one on each candidates preferred platform, and each candidate HAS to go through a bit of a ringer one time.. Because we have seen now that a lot of what Kamala said the other night was also a lie (when don't these candidates lie at debates?), but none of it was checked. And that affects how each candidate can perform.

Guy, being the “good guy” doesn’t work with these people. Until you realize that, you are wasting your breath (hope it’s not halitosis). Trump won that debate. Only people are saying he didn’t are the lemmings on here and the liberal media.

Guy, being the “good guy” doesn’t work with these people. Until you realize that, you are wasting your breath (hope it’s not halitosis). Trump won that debate. Only people are saying he didn’t are the lemmings on here and the liberal media.

Idk man. I didn't think he did particularly well and I think we've seen this before from him. He needs to stick to a game plan better and not get baited so much. Just my 2 cents.

But.. I don't think anyone really got anything from Kamala. Facebook was just a lot of libs talking about what Trump did wrong, and a whole bunch of "Slayyyy queen!". For Kamala to "win" this.. she just needed to not **** up, that was it. It was a low bar being set for her, but she passed it and the media ran with it.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Sounds like you can dish it out but you can’t take it. Maybe you should stop cyber bullying other people on this forum before you start whining about it. DEFINITELY not jealous of someone like you who licks Dion’s ass while attacking fellow Republicans.
Oh, hell, I've got a damned stalker.

Sorry I hurt your feelings. Now piss off, Señor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT