POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dion not clever enough to know we are all mocking her stealing Trump’s 'no tax on tips' policy.
I know exactly what he's doing. And he just took the bait and had it turned back on him. Y'all don't give two shits about policy. All feelings, all the time. Wouldn't even vote for someone abolishing the income tax if she's a brown woman.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
So you think that would be a good policy?
GXTXGCUXsAAm3g7

Wow, on Watters, they just asked a young girl if she would vote Trump if it meant lower gas prices and cheaper food. She said no. She wants positivity and a happy future. That’s what we are up against folks. Nut jobs voting. Smh

The world is laughing at MAGA. 😂😂😂

How can you disagree with another family’s decision to fully assimilate into the American culture of the time? It’s not a right or wrong issue. The post was about their intent to be fully American, not about how they went about it.
I didn't. I disagreed with them immersing them in English at the expense of their native language. You can do both.

I do agree the moderators appeared to go a little easier on Kamala but she also didn't blatantly lie as many times as Trump.
She also didn't talk about cooking up pets for dinner. Debate School 101.
Show me a conservative's count of the lies by both candidates. I'm sure your ABC, etc. sources show Trump with more lies so that claim is irrelevant.

Somebody needs to start a pu**y thread for liberals. How long would that last. It would only be two or three post from the pusses!

Debates are pointless, regardless of the candidates. We already know where each person stands on the issues, and this specific election is unique in how each candidate has impacted our country. You have one former POTUS with a substantial advantage in economical and foreign policy related issues, and a current VP who has been a part of the worst inflation numbers we have seen in a very, very, long time. Throw in the fact she has condoned the mass influx of illegals into our country, while being in charge of this issue....she failed, mightily.

It doesn't matter who won or lost a debate, especially with what we witnessed from both sides on Tuesday night. Kamala Harris is not even close to having the credentials to lead our country, especially with the seriousness of the problems we face, both domestically and internationally. She doesn't even qualify to run a business and wants to tell us how her tax increases are for the good of the country? If you are voting for her because of her gender or race as a primary factor....you need to sit this one out. That should be well down the list of reasons to vote for anyone.....EVER. Trump may not be on the guest list to Thanksgiving dinner, but he had us in a great spot before covid, and corrected many of the wrongs that Obama implemented, especially with the economy.

You have a choice, but if the economy and foreign policy are your top issues (as they should be) then there are no other alternatives to Trump getting elected.
Sorry, but no one knew where KH stood on the issues. And they still don't thanks to ABC.

Reactions: Tannerdad
Love my dogs They are amazing I just trimmed her nails.. she is pissed but I still got a lick sugar Amazing german shep!

So the Trump supporters here don't want to discuss him ducking out of another debate after getting his ass embarrassed this week? Harris wanting another debate was the right call. It allowed Trump to back down and now you guys will need to spin how that's a good decision when a majority agree she just won their first debate. I mean, he clearly lost and now is walking away after days of more whining. Awful, pathetic look for him.
Look, he originally wanted 3 debates with her & she ducked all but the most biased one. So she now disses him & he's ducking? Very childish of her. LOL.

Last edited:
explain this to me , we are in our basement watching TV and my dogs go bat shit crazy, only to find out UPS left an order on my porch. We are in the basement and they smell this? That is a wild ass thing to me that their nose picks this up, in my basement and I have a large house! Its crazy They know the UPS truck and FED EX sounds That’s impossible these dogs know that Thats untrained!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT