POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like Trump, I have no idea why many of you are so obsessed with crowd size. This thread actually pretends to be a Wish version of Donald Trump and it's really odd to witness. You're not him so you don't need to change your personality or speak like him. He doesn't care you exist.
So the Trump supporters here don't want to discuss him ducking out of another debate after getting his ass embarrassed this week? Harris wanting another debate was the right call. It allowed Trump to back down and now you guys will need to spin how that's a good decision when a majority agree she just won their first debate. I mean, he clearly lost and now is walking away after days of more whining. Awful, pathetic look for him.

Calm down. Go outside and take a walk and let the nature goddess return you to sanity. You being so upset about this is irrational. How can you expect to monitor the hall when you, yourself, are so unhinged??

She won the debate. He lost the debate. This thread and Trump have spent the last couple days whining about moderators and ABC. Now Trump has ducked out of another debate like a weakling.

Spin away but that's an awful look for him and all of you know it.

Dude, take a nap or one of your Valiums. You are on one of your obsessed rants.

L
Much worse than just looking foolish.
same type that rush these rallies hid behind a mask so nobody knows who they are. A man stands firm in what he believes and without any face covering or cowardly hiding behind something or somebody. You never see any Trump supporters hiding behind a mask? You also never see a Harris fool showing support albeit a hat or shirt They always have to hide whether it be a keyboard or mask Pussies is the word! I will give credit to David Hogg, he does have balls enough to openly state what he is and stands for and does it openly. Not like these rainbow sissies on here

Last edited:
Nightwish šŸ˜‚

ARBpVwQHTKS2.png

What more could there be TO rig? She knew the questions beforehand. She wasn't called out on her lies. She wasn't cut off while speaking. She likely had an earpiece in to be coached through it.

Lol. What more would an investigation possibly tell us? Especially one done by the people doing the cheating. Totally Hillarious

Reactions: berniecarbo
Trumps megalomania and piss poor performance do not address that Harris is lying or shiftless or woefully ignorant. Trump is a jack ass. He blew it. He should debate again because he staked so much on it. That said, the problem for him (outside of believing in his own bullshit about how awesome he is) is how this last one was handled by him and those running it. He has every reason to not trust them. He needs to demand the next be held in a forum of his allies. Heā€™s done cnn and abc. Now letā€™s have fox run one.

He doesn't have any true allies in the media. Fox is just pretending to get viewers. They'll still trash him first chance they get.

How does one "rig" a debate exactly? Did ABC shove the real Trump in a closet backstage and push out an imposter who made bizarre claims involving dogs and cats and actually admitted that he did not have a plan but a concept of one? Please, enlighten us how the debate was rigged and stolen from Donald Trump. Provide proof as well. I recall when I asked for proof about the election being stolen I was instead quoted and called a bunch of names, which of course further let me know it was bullshit.

L

same type that rush these rallies hid behind a mask so nobody knows who they are. A man stands firm in what he believes and without any face covering or cowardly hiding behind something or somebody. You never see any Trump supporters hiding behind a mask? You also never see a Harris fool showing support albeit a hat or shirt They always have to hide whether it be a keyboard or mask Pussies is the word! I will give credit to David Hogg, he does have balls enough to openly state what he is and stands for and does it openly. Not like these rainbow sissies on here

They get off on trolling you.

It's stupid tribalism, team politics, hatred and resentment for you cause you don't "think" like them.

Reactions: exemjr
How does one "rig" a debate exactly? Did ABC shove the real Trump in a closet backstage and push out an imposter who made bizarre claims involving dogs and cats and actually admitted that he did not have a plan but a concept of one? Please, enlighten us how the debate was rigged and stolen from Donald Trump. Provide proof as well. I recall when I asked for proof about the election being stolen I was instead quoted and called a bunch of names, which of course further let me know it was bullshit.

Typical Trumpism tbh. Trump ****s up, says stupid shit and itā€™s everyone elseā€™s fault.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
They took it from each other, butchering each other for millennia.

What a silly, silly argument. There is not ONE group of humans on the planet who have not displaced another.

But only in America and Europe do we find people who want to criminalize and delegitimize their own civilization because of it.

What does this tell us about people who hold these beliefs?

The President of ABC news is a Harris Donor.
Not just a donor , a Harris close friend for 30 years. And the moderator is a Harris sorority sister.

Reactions: Girthang and exemjr
Not just a donor , a Harris close friend for 30 years. And the moderator is a Harris sorority sister.
Okay. So how was the debate we all watched and this thread said Trump won rigged and stolen from him? Did ABC make him look weak or make him throw out fake ass conspiracy theories leading most of the country laughing at him and creating dog and cat memes to spread around? Stop whining about ABC and the moderators and simply admit Trump wasn't at his best.

Typical Trumpism tbh. Trump ****s up, says stupid shit and itā€™s everyone elseā€™s fault.
Oh I know. The bullshit is thick here and it's getting tiresome. The actual debate thread on the paddock was great and level-headed because most here stayed out of it lol. For whatever reason it was deleted or sent here and now these posters have latched onto yet another conspiracy, this time involving ABC and the moderators instead of just saying Trump wasn't great the other night. Some here just cannot say that Donald Trump lost a debate. It's honestly stunning how much they latch onto this guy and cannot let go for a second. Hell, just wait until Nov. They might get this whole thread deleted with the nonsense spewed if Trump loses again.

What was Harris plan regarding healthcare? Obamacare? Thatā€™s been a winner. If, and itā€™s obviously a big if, she was given sample questions that ultimately were near word for word the actual debate questions. Does that not strike you as an unfair advantage? If she was given assurances she wouldnā€™t be fact checked. Would that not be an unfair advantage? If proof is offered, will you dismiss it?
Donā€™t answer that, we know. And you will defend a group that hired a DC law firm to create a fake spy report seeking to frame a sitting President.

Keep in mind with these loonies, donā€™t engage their bait. True story and there is a few on here that can confirm. Some believe because they are hiding behind a keyboard they will remain unknown. This is fact, we had a poster in the medical field that mocked the condition of his patients to the point it pissed someone off. Im not 100% as to who it was but he contacted the morons place of employment with those damaging post, he was fired. I had a similar incident when I got into it heavy with someone to the point they sent me pics of my wifes school and her, along with my house. I was guilty for engaging the idiot but that went too far He thought he was safe and hidden. I contacted a friend that posted here for as long as I and within a matter of hours I had a name and address. Once that was known that poster went away never to heard from again Now does he post under a different name, not sure but my problem was over. So you guys please be aware.

My point in my last post, I block these morons. They refuse common sense, they refuse facts of proof, they are only zeroed in on what they are told to believe. Your not gonna change that. These are the same types that shoot up rallies or schools. They can find you if you trigger them. Please be careful. This shit is going to get more crazy as we move to the election and they have zero morals, zero!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT