How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Muir is a little beta Democrat plant within
state-run media, also friends with Harris. Can guarandamn-tee you independents and undecideds were not happy on the 3 vs 1 format.
God bless, please all of you (you included), stop bitching about moderators in every single debate. If Trump is seen as the loser of the debate, that's on him and his team. I've never seen such a "big, strong man" like Trump and his "manly" supporters whine so much. That's how I knew the debate was going well for Harris last night. This thread was about three pages deep bitching about the moderators and ABC.

Spoiler: no one outside of MAGA world sees Trump as a constant victim. Either he wins the debate or he loses it. He lost it. Blame his lack of prep or maybe him telling the world migrants are eating pets.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Actually there is. We need more immigration, not less.

Can fix that problem in a myriad of other ways. So actually, there is not.

But those ways are much less useful to their one-party state goals.

And I see I got no follow up from them, either. They're just going by the law that this (for now) is legal, and is therefore "perfectly fine".. They want to scream Asylum Seekers are perfectly legal, but under no circumstance is the process of "Asylum Seeking" normal.

It's probably my biggest hangup with the left, the limousine liberal. I give a lot of credit to the liberal who practices what they preach, because I have respect for people who stick to their convictions, even if I don't believe in them. But sadly, those almost don't exist.

Thems unicorns

Then don’t vote for a ticket running on a platform of full term abortion access.

As a new parent, I'd argue that we need to incentivize having children a little more in this country. It's just too expensive and childcare is too demanding today, compared to what it was for a lot of us growing up (imo). Too many in their 20s and 30s don't have the money and/or the desire to have children.

So yes there *could* be some advantages to some liberal policies that emphasize greater parental leave or higher child care tax credits. BUT, we're also sitting on high inflation that hurts the spending abilities of new parents, and that's not democrats strong suite.

I'd rather see America figure out how to entice CURRENT Americans to have more children.. instead of just taking in every countries poorest, weakest and desperate to fill the gaps.

God bless, please all of you (you included), stop bitching about moderators in every single debate. If Trump is seen as the loser of the debate, that's on him and his team. I've never seen such a "big, strong man" like Trump and his "manly" supporters whine so much. That's how I knew the debate was going well for Harris last night. This thread was about three pages deep bitching about the moderators and ABC.

Spoiler: no one outside of MAGA world sees Trump as a constant victim. Either he wins the debate or he loses it. He lost it. Blame his lack of prep or maybe him telling the world migrants are eating pets.
It was journalistic malpractice, and most people that display any critical thinking skills and aren’t lemmings/robots for the DNC and consider state-run ABC “real news”, understand that. I never called him a victim. Hell, I don’t think anyone else here did either. Trump is a bad debater, but that doesn’t excuse how this misfit of state-run propagandists behaved. How are you incapable of understanding this?

How in God’s name could you be undecided at this point? Do you live under a GD rock? LOL
I think it’s more a function of how excited are you gonna be to go vote. Trump - if his people really want him to win - need to do the biggest ground game ever in Pennsylvania, NC and Georgia.

Reactions: Lost In FL
It was journalistic malpractice, and most people that display any critical thinking skills and aren’t lemmings/robots for the DNC and consider state-run ABC “real news”, understand that. I never called him a victim. Hell, I don’t think anyone else here did either. Trump is a bad debater, but that doesn’t excuse how this misfit of state-run propagandists behaved. How are you incapable of understanding this?

Typical liberals think this is some new thing with Trump.. it's been happening for years. If it's not Trump up there, the media will target whoever is.

Democrats can ponder this: next debate, let right-leaning news hosts like Maria Bartoromo ad Neil Cavuto be the moderators and we will see how it feels when the two of them nitpick everything Kamala says.

As a new parent, I'd argue that we need to incentivize having children a little more in this country. It's just too expensive and childcare is too demanding today, compared to what it was for a lot of us growing up (imo). Too many in their 20s and 30s don't have the money and/or the desire to have children.

So yes there *could* be some advantages to some liberal policies that emphasize greater parental leave or higher child care tax credits. BUT, we're also sitting on high inflation that hurts the spending abilities of new parents, and that's not democrats strong suite.

I'd rather see America figure out how to entice CURRENT Americans to have more children.. instead of just taking in every countries poorest, weakest and desperate to fill the gaps.
How about making the cost of living LOWER for everyone, which would include new parents?

Not saying you weren't considering that ... but that would be a better option than, essentially, targeted loopholes. Just make everyone's lives more affordable...

Last edited:
Reactions: SDC888
No. A statue of Thomas Jefferson or George Washington isn't representative of a group of people. The Pride mural is specifically to celebrate the LGBTQ community. You can't commit a hate crime against George Washington.
GXMUOr2XUAAi_rV

You can't be serious.
Pizza Gate.... Immigrants eating pets.... Dem baby eaters .... Jan 6th sightseeing tour.... Stolen election.... Plandemic.... Obama birthers.... Obamacare Death Panels....
9/11 inside job..... Sandy Hook BS.... Rigged Ballot boxes.... Kamala's ear piece in debate.....the Deep State FBI
It never ends with you nutjobs.
Oh and last but not least... The EVIL Dems because they want healthcare, kids free from gun violence, clean environment and a Border Bill passed by Congress instead of EOs.
So Evil. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
All of the above is true shit for brains with the lone exceptions of 09/11 and shady hook. Only far far right buy into that nonsense although who knows with 09/11 but I haven’t seen anything credible yet to lead me to believe it was an inside job. You’re just too full of shit to see things for what they are. Clown face lefty looney shit for brains…..🤡👈🥴💩🧠

Russia, Russia, Russia..... Facts.

Sorry, Sparky, but assassination attempt just blows away (no pun intended) every GD thing you can post going forward.

No arguments. No excuses.

You are dismissed.

You have some good points. I would also add in gun policy that makes it possible for parents to put their kids on a school bus every morning and feel confident they won't be gunned down at school. It's insane and not conducive to child bearing in a country where guns are the leading cause of death for children.

All of the above is true shit for brains with the lone exceptions of 09/11 and shady hook. Only far far right buy into that nonsense although who knows with 09/11 but I haven’t seen anything credible yet to lead me to believe it was an inside job. You’re just too full of shit to see things for what they are. Clown face lefty looney shit for brains…..🤡👈🥴💩🧠
Okie Dokie Dairy Q. 🌰🔩🍦

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT