How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump's blowing it...

He could easily have crushed her already and he's allowing himself to go on the defensive.

This whole debate will be about HIS presidency instead of Kamala's recent 3 years.

All he had to say to her first opening is, "Great, if you have all these great plans for America why aren't you already doing them?" etc. and he missed the opportunity.
Agreed .. Trump is leaving sooooo much on the table .. he could be doing so much better . Picking up a little steam now , but the moderators are traitors and complete trash .

Reactions: dukesince91
It really doesn't. It comes down to the last 4 years and who's been in charge, and it's been Kamala & Co. She OWNS it, and she is trying to pretend this debate should be about Trump's 4 years. It's not.
I agree with you but I was replying specifically to excusing Biden for inheriting a scamdemic economy he or they supposedly didn't have anything to do with.

It comes down to who perpetrated the scamdemic. It was not a natural occurrence. Gates and Fauci guaranteed it would be coming a couple years ahead of time. Without it the Dem's had zero chance in 2020 and they knew it.
Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Trump could SO EASILY hamstring Muir and his little beyotch.

Just respond with "Look how you keep fact checking me. I remind you that your own network was reported giving Kamala 100% positive coverage in this race and me 93% NEGATIVE. So you now understand why the American people hate the media - because you take sides. Why don't you let her stand on her own? Don't you think she can defeat me in a debate without your help? Americans - every time they fact check me, just remember whose side they are on!"

Game over at that point.

It's so easy. DeSantis would have done this.

I agree with you but I was replying specifically to excusing Biden for inheriting a scamdemic economy he or they supposedly didn't have anything to do with.

Think you’re missing the point ol’ boy. Assume it was a conspiracy, it makes no difference. Presidential candidates and presidents ALWAYS over state their impact on ether economy

Trump could SO EASILY hamstring Muir and his little beyotch.

Just respond with "Look how you keep fact checking me. I remind you that your own network was reported giving Kamala 100% positive coverage in this race and me 93% NEGATIVE. So you now understand why the American people hate the media - because you take sides. Why don't you let her stand on her own? Don't you think she can defeat me in a debate without your help? Americans - every time they fact check me, just remember whose side they are on!"

Game over at that point.

It's so easy. DeSantis would have done this.
After saying that, every fact check Trump could play the Reagan line of "There you go again!" And it would become a comedy and Trump would walk away with it. Use their Alinsky tactics against them, find a target and freeze it. In this case, the media is the target.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT