POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is absolutely pathetic. PATHETIC. These “moderators” simply cannot help but insert themselves in the debate. These people think they are actually part of this and are supposed to inject their view opinion under the guise of “fact checking.” Why do we tolerate these debate landscapes? I have no idea.

I just can't watch these. No matter what happens Harris will be declared the winner by the media.

It's just like according to YouTube we are a 1 party dictator country. I only get ads for from Kamela and Barry Obama begging me for cash to fund their campaign. I find it hard to believe Trump has no marketing to be on YouTube. It's rigged.
She is so irritating I don't think I can tolerate much more of this.

Reactions: luv2hit63
This is the point in the debate when pundits claim their candidate is “SLAMMING” the other candidate… when really they aren’t saying shit.

Also, every ****ing presidential candidate likes to promote the hallucination that the president controls the economy. Both of these stooges take credit for the capital created by the American people. Trump didn’t create the shitty Covid economy and Biden did in fact have to deal with it. Why? Because a ****ing virus doesn’t give a **** about party politics.

Thank you

Also, why doesn’t Kamala respond to Trump’s Project 2025 rebuttal and ask why he picked a VP who wrote the forward to it?

I can't bring myself to watch it because I feel that Trump won't get a fair shake from ANOTHER LIBERAL news outlet moderating a Prez debate. Why can't Fox New, Newsmax or News Nation moderate these debates? Why?
Because she is too scared!

That is why she is avoiding live interviews.

Fact

This is the point in the debate when pundits claim their candidate is “SLAMMING” the other candidate… when really they aren’t saying shit.

Also, every ****ing presidential candidate likes to promote the hallucination that the president controls the economy. Both of these stooges take credit for the capital created by the American people. Trump didn’t create the shitty Covid economy and Biden did in fact have to deal with it. Why? Because a ****ing virus doesn’t give a **** about party politics.

Thank you
It comes down to who perpetrated the scamdemic. It was not a natural occurrence. Gates and Fauci guaranteed it would be coming a couple years ahead of time. Without it the Dem's had zero chance in 2020 and they knew it.

It comes down to who perpetrated the scamdemic. It was not a natural occurrence. Gates and Fauci guaranteed it would be coming a couple years ahead of time. Without it the Dem's had zero chance in 2020 and they knew it.
It really doesn't. It comes down to the last 4 years and who's been in charge, and it's been Kamala & Co. She OWNS it, and she is trying to pretend this debate should be about Trump's 4 years. It's not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT