• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yamato-sinking-ship.gif

Trump's blowing it...

He could easily have crushed her already and he's allowing himself to go on the defensive.

This whole debate will be about HIS presidency instead of Kamala's recent 3 years.

All he had to say to her first opening is, "Great, if you have all these great plans for America why aren't you already doing them?" etc. and he missed the opportunity.

Kind of shocked at her mannerisms and facial expressions. I guess I assumed her handlers would have worked diligently on avoiding that with her during her intense debate prep. I would imagine those mannerisms would turn off some voters.

Now, as for Trump, I still generally don’t find his debate tactics to be ideal. I’ve always felt he could more effectively make his points.

Trump's blowing it...

He could easily have crushed her already and he's allowing himself to go on the defensive.

This whole debate will be about HIS presidency instead of Kamala's recent 3 years.

All he had to say to her first opening is, "Great, if you have all these great plans for America why aren't you already doing them?" etc. and he missed the opportunity.

Trump is not as great of a debater as people make him out to be. But Kamala is turrible...

That b-tch needs to take a drink of water. She has made a swallowing sound several times while talking. Her throat is so damn dry she had to be dry heaving before this. It's tough to hear.
In all fairness, she's used to having a lubricated throat.

The inability to suck a dick every hour must be killing her.

Have to remember the media spin machine will be put in overdrive the minute this over.

Some outfit actually gives odds of a candidate winning the debate “according to polls?” Ridiculous. Everyone knows the “polls” will be slanted by mainstream media to claim Harris as the victor. Surprised they don’t have it at like 99% for Harris.

I just can't watch these. No matter what happens Harris will be declared the winner by the media.

It's just like according to YouTube we are a 1 party dictator country. I only get ads for from Kamela and Barry Obama begging me for cash to fund their campaign. I find it hard to believe Trump has no marketing to be on YouTube. It's rigged.

I’m compelled again to point out Harris’ overly demonstrative hand gestures while she speaks. And not just sometimes. It’s with every sentence, every word. Literally. Just terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT