• Poll closed .
GXE9CRpXwAALibz
That is their hero.

Important Public Service Announcement

The Pet-Eating Hatian Immigrant Story is Bollocks
Repeat

Source: The Springfield Police

It has been true from time out of mind that people coming in contact with strangers have had problems.

Everyone who imagines that if it weren't for people you don't know that life would be a bowl of cherries, raise your hand.

I am starting to get the impression that one side's natural instinct is to justify anything contrary to tradition, common thinking, etc. and that their defense of that instinct is to assert that being "deep thinkers," "searchers," and "thoughtful" is what distinguishes them from the other side. This, even though they always come to the unwavering same conclusion; namely, that any upset over any issue where they part out from the others can be traced to the "other side's" racism, general prejudice, black-hearted selfishness, and other moral failings.

Ill be damned if I can understand the benefit to the society (our government is supposed to protect) by flooding it with unknown immigrants of uncertain origin, without health checks, criminal background checks, or known political positions (to name a few) - whether they eat cats or not. How does our current immigration situation help America's working poor, budgetary issues, control of potential epidemics, housing crisis, and other things typically blamed on corporate greed but clearly exacerbated by mass influx ?
That’s just it - they are not deep thinkers at all, they are strictly emotional voters and globalists, in that their “feelings” make them come to the conclusion that we should help those in need, and we are citizens of the world, America-First is ingrained in racism and selfishness. Their worldview is twisted, and does nothing to advance America’s interests.

Your last question will not receive an answer from these people.

Repeat

It has been true from time out of mind that people coming in contact with strangers have had problems.

Everyone who imagines that if it weren't for people you don't know that life would be a bowl of cherries, raise your hand.

On the one hand it’s amusing the lefties have to defend kamabla’s pet eating migrant programs, and child eating (probably) Dick Cheney program, since she has no other actual substantive policies.

On the other hand, it’s terrifying.

When you’re defending pet eating migrants and dick Cheney, you’re off the deep end.

Anyone who has had a TS clearance and have worked with "information deemed vital to national security" can see that Dion has no clue. Not much different to those who push the fear narrative that Trump will have his finger on the nuke button. It does not work that way, but they want to scare everyone into believing it.
Wrong guy. He was talking to @DreadLox.

Gov Abbott went looking for another busload of migrants to ship to another state and couldn't find enough.

Abbott not alone. Hungarians fed up with migrant crap too

Repeat

So that everyone understands how a leftist lies, the actual statement says “there are no credible reports”.

Also so that everyone clearly understands that the pattern has been that the truth gets furiously de-bunked and cited as misinformation, even if you happen to see it with your own eyes.

It was less than a year ago that headlines (and not right wing headlines) screamed that gangs of cannibals were in control of Port-au-Prince. But THAT was not misinformation, you see.

So that everyone understands how a leftist lies, the actual statement says “there are no credible reports”.

Also so that everyone clearly understands that the pattern has been that the truth gets furiously de-bunked and cited as misinformation, even if you happen to see it with your own eyes.

It was less than a year ago that headlines (and not right wing headlines) screamed that gangs of cannibals were in control of Port-au-Prince. But THAT was not misinformation, you see.

There are many ways they lie, many layers to their duplicity. There are the gaslighters, and the gaslit.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
False.

Even if I had been, I’m not now. You and him are team “protect democracy”. Dick Cheney spreading democracy always works well for the country he’s spreading it to.
So y’all ready to say I’m right now about Dems absorbing the defense and business communities since Trump’s Reps kicked them out? It’s almost like I proactively predict these things years in advance because I know what’s going on. As opposed to just reacting to the events of each passing day on instinct like the reactionaries around here. Go make some cat memes, more your speed.

False.

Even if I had been, I’m not now. You and him are team “protect democracy”. Dick Cheney spreading democracy always works well for the country he’s spreading it to.

You didn't get the memo apparently: darth vader is on his redemptive arc, finally seeing the light and joining forces with noble progressive light side of the force, not rinse-repeat war profiteering and war lust... no, can't be that

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
I really think this is what they are shooting for..

df878f5c47a6a478.jpeg
So, MTG, let's "hold the line" & help Dims control Congress with a government shutdown? Great idea !! How bout that MS. Hold The Line? Sh!t, even Bernie knows you have win to get your policies in place over making a futile point. GD Idiot.

You didn't get the memo apparently: darth vader is on his redemptive arc, finally seeing the light and joining forces with noble progressive light side of the force, not rinse-repeat war profiteering and war lust... no, can't be that
Nobody outside the @vhcat70 crew likes Dick Cheney. But politics makes strange bedfellows, the enemy of my enemy, yadda yadda. If we had more options than the just two parties give us maybe there'd be more choice. Wonder how we can make that happen?

Personally the big story to me is illegal aliens being imported in for the specific purpose of taking American jobs at a rate of 80%. Good factory jobs that are not even advertised to Americans.
Hiring illegals has been Business As Usual ever since the creation of illegal aliens. How many employers are ever prosecuted? The temptation to use illegal aliens and their sub-minimum wages is too great.

Illegal entry gets the press but illegal hiring does the damage. In a typical year there might only be a dozen prosecutions for hiring illegals and only a couple of those involve prison time. When was the last time, you heard someone promise to crack down on hiring with the same vigor as they promise to deny entry?

So, MTG, let's "hold the line" & help Dims control Congress with a government shutdown? Great idea !! How bout that MS. Hold The Line? Sh!t, even Bernie knows you have win to get your policies in place over making a futile point. GD Idiot.
Who are you calling a GD idiot?

Hiring illegals has been Business As Usual ever since the creation of illegal aliens. How many employers are ever prosecuted? The temptation to use illegal aliens and their sub-minimum wages is too great.

Illegal entry gets the press but illegal hiring does the damage. In a typical year there might only be a dozen prosecutions for hiring illegals and only a couple of those involve prison time. When was the last time, you heard someone promise to crack down on hiring with the same vigor as they promise to deny entry?
I agree with this.

Repeat

Yes it's a good distraction from the reality that a town of 60k now has 20k Haitian immigrants severely draining their social services

So y’all ready to say I’m right now about Dems absorbing the defense and business communities since Trump’s Reps kicked them out? It’s almost like I proactively predict these things years in advance because I know what’s going on. As opposed to just reacting to the events of each passing day on instinct like the reactionaries around here. Go make some cat memes, more your speed.
Democrats - proudly the party of big business now.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT