POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, he was not asked to simply ignore the certified electors in favor of Trump's, thereby single-handedly changing the outcome, as you've repeatedly claimed.

And I am not ignoring anything. Are you aware that prominent Dem lawyers, in the summer or fall of 2020, war-gamed the exact same scenario as a potential means for them to prevent a possible Trump re-election? No, you are not. You like to fancy yourself as something for knowing something, but actually know very little. Why don't you find the document I am referring to, and then tell me why those liberal lawyers were wrong.
Yes I am, summer of 2020. They were wargaming election outcomes and this was one of the possibilities. It wasn’t to keep Trump out of office, it was someone RPing as Trump and they tried this. I have posts from the time talking about it, telling y’all what he was going to do. You completely misconstrued or are intentionally misrepresenting what happened in that wargame.

I wonder who they polled:

"The Jewish Democratic Council of America (JDCA) is the political voice of Jewish Democrats. JDCA advocates for Jewish values and priorities within the Democratic Party and for the Democratic Party within the Jewish community."

I wonder who they polled:

"The Jewish Democratic Council of America (JDCA) is the political voice of Jewish Democrats. JDCA advocates for Jewish values and priorities within the Democratic Party and for the Democratic Party within the Jewish community."
What percentage do you expect then? How far off are they?

Let's look at one of the cases. Mar-a-Lago. It involves Trump showing Defense Department documents to unauthorized personnel. Espionage is the term. Reality Winner, also charged with Espionage, was in jail awaiting trial around a month after the crime was discovered. She didn't have tens of millions of dollars to spend on defense to keep her out of custody. And she eventually got 5 years and 3 months. (For revealing evidence of Russian involvement in the 2016 election, BTW.)

That's the power of money, for you. Trump does not want to go gentle into that good night. Reality Winner wasn't even read her rights.
Lol...

Odd you didn't go with Edward Snowden vs Hillary Clinton (who was never charged with anything)

I'm sure you have your reasons

I'm honestly scared to see what happens if Trump wins. Lefties will go so crazy they will probably start a civil war to stop him from taking office.
It will make J6 seem like a day at daycare but it will all be justified in the name of democracy. Sam will be here to let us all know just how justified it is and that any violence pales in comparison to the terrorist (without any weapons) actions of walking into the capital alongside security guards, All that being said, they ain’t letting Trump win. They will shut down vote counting a week if they have too .

He may never be VP or President but there is no doubt that JD Vance will be helping shape the future of this country. One of the sharpest politicians I've ever heard in a Q&A type setting @ The All In Pod Conference. Btw, anybody that thinks Kamala would last more than 10 minutes in this type of format is nuts. Also, he will destroy Walz in the VP debate. You can skip to what you want to hear but the entire 45 minutes is great.

He may never be VP or President but there is no doubt that JD Vance will be helping shape the future of this country. One of the sharpest politicians I've ever heard in a Q&A type setting @ The All In Pod Conference. Btw, anybody that thinks Kamala would last more than 10 minutes in this type of format is nuts. Also, he will destroy Walz in the VP debate. You can skip to what you want to hear but the entire 45 minutes is great.

Trump has been on their podcast. RFK multiple times.

Kamala has refused the standing invitation so far.

Yes I am, summer of 2020. They were wargaming election outcomes and this was one of the possibilities. It wasn’t to keep Trump out of office, it was someone RPing as Trump and they tried this. I have posts from the time talking about it, telling y’all what he was going to do. You completely misconstrued or are intentionally misrepresenting what happened in that wargame.

No, I did/do not.

Whatever narrative you were spinning at the time, just like now, was/is simply self-fulfilling prophecy, self-serving BS.

Last edited:
Bull. Totalitarianism has come in myriad forms over our history. Nothing specific to leftism or tied to leftism. Do you even know where the terms 'left and right' came from? The French Revolution when those sitting on the right side of the king favored keeping him as Royalists and the republicans on his left side favored creating a republic to end his tyranny. Leftism is literally based in anti-totalitarianism.
GXEI1eCWYAA985M

Uhhh what? No it couldn’t have. You need sixty votes, numbnuts. Lisa Murkowski was the only R. Where you getting the rest?
Ah, good old Senate. R got a good chance to retake.

I bet they have told her smile but don't laugh.

GXF5qeUXcAAOG2D

Im talking!

Hopefully a positive sign

I see it says advantage which im not sure is intentional or not. If its intentional, it doesn't mean less dems are signed up. Just means the gop maybe took desantis advice and started playing the game too.

If they can harvest, we better do it too. If we don't its a guaranteed loss. Theyre counting on it to carry them. Thats why you had Hillary not campaign for a month, kamala never answering questions, biden hiding in the basement, etc.

I would say, at first blush, that you're just making all of this up, on your own. But even a simple fiction like the one above is out of your grasp, so I can only assume that you read it somewhere. You have, NO idea what you're talking about here. And I promise you, when it comes to actual knowledge and experience with respect to the proper handling, storage, and laws re: classified material, all the way up to TS/SCI I am the authority on here (unless there is someone else in this thread that I don't know about)

IOW - you should stick to aluminum foil, the voices in your head, and trying to get that Kamala bumper sticker on straight...
Anyone who has had a TS clearance and have worked with "information deemed vital to national security" can see that Dion has no clue. Not much different to those who push the fear narrative that Trump will have his finger on the nuke button. It does not work that way, but they want to scare everyone into believing it.

Im talking!

I see it says advantage which im not sure is intentional or not. If its intentional, it doesn't mean less dems are signed up. Just means the gop maybe took desantis advice and started playing the game too.

If they can harvest, we better do it too. If we don't its a guaranteed loss. Theyre counting on it to carry them. Thats why you had Hillary not campaign for a month, kamala never answering questions, biden hiding in the basement, etc.
It just demonstrates that voting has become a fiction.

Anyone who has had a TS clearance and have worked with "information deemed vital to national security" can see that Dion has no clue. Not much different to those who push the fear narrative that Trump will have his finger on the nuke button. It does not work that way, but they want to scare everyone into believing it.
Yep, both of us been there, done that and got T-shirts.

Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT