POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love to know the answers to those questions. But bringing them up doesn't have any bearing on Trump organizing fake electors. Who set those bombs, even had they gone off, doesn't have matter one lick as to Trump's actions. Unless of course he directly ordered them himself, if that's what you're implying.

"Fake electors" is just nonsense narrative.

Trump is allowed to pursue every legal avenue to challenge the election, and the alternate electors were just that, a potentiality that never occurred because a successful challenge, or any challenge, was never allowed due to the rioting.

It's all jus BS dem/media narrative you're eager to regurgitate about fake electors being automatically assigned by Pence. That was never a possibility.

"Fake electors" is just nonsense narrative.

Trump is allowed to pursue every legal avenue to challenge the election, and the alternate electors were just that, a potentiality that never occurred because a successful challenge, or any challenge, was never allowed due to the rioting.
The fake electors were not legal avenues, they weren't even the real Republican electors that would've been used if Trump had actually won, as I just posted earlier today. They completely inserted fake people and made fake documents. How are you arguing they were legitimate alternatives when they were fake from the jump and never could've been used? And some Congresspeople did formally challenge, even after the riot, they just didn't have enough to constitutionally change the election.
It's all jus BS dem/media narrative you're eager to regurgitate about fake electors being automatically assigned by Pence. That was never a possibility.
It's directly part of their own internal communiques.

The fake electors were not legal avenues, they weren't even the real Republican electors that would've been used if Trump had actually won, as I just posted earlier today. They completely inserted fake people and made fake documents. How are you arguing they were legitimate alternatives when they were fake from the jump and never could've been used? And some Congresspeople did formally challenge, even after the riot, they just didn't have enough to constitutionally change the election.

No it isn't.

The narrative is just BS spin. They completely distort and lie about everything; Jan 6 is no exception.

Reactions: blubo
Oh look, Dion doesn’t care how many feds were instigating things on January 6, or who planted the fake pipe bombs. What a shock. Real free thinking rebel.

Dionfedsus444. Him and Dick Cheney, saving democracy for all.

Breathlessly jerked off for months to a “J6 Commission” but can’t be bothered to care that they didn’t seem to care how many feds were there or who planted bombs.
Karl is a caricature, and he cannot be bothered with wondering how he ended up on Dick Cheney’s knob.

These weaklings will not make it another 4 years if Kamala wins, and we continue to deteriorate at the level we have the last 3 1/2 years. It will be survival of the fittest and quite frankly all of these mentally ill morons will eat each other. Perhaps the Haitians, Somalians, and these other third world trash will run out of birds and cats and start eating these weaklings. If they start in on eating dogs, we need to just take them out.

These weaklings will not make it another 4 years if Kamala wins, and we continue to deteriorate at the level we have the last 3 1/2 years. It will be survival of the fittest and quite frankly all of these mentally ill morons will eat each other. Perhaps the Haitians, Somalians, and these other third world trash will run out of birds and cats and start eating these weaklings. If they start in on eating dogs, we need to just take them out.
That would certainly make them reconsider their stance on gun control. I would imagine... LOL

My first thought/instinct while reading your post was, "I wonder if those Haitians could use some assistance..."

It was legal theory that was never attempted. But you should go on another rant about the Secret Service kidnapping Pence.

One issue, with hunting liberals for food is their diet. I'd imagine it would be like people who SAY they want grass fed beef, until they actually EAT grass fed beef (if they never had before) They generally don't like it "first time out"

My Brother in Law, who is black, worked in food service for most of his 20's HE is the one that told me black people are sh*tty tippers. I had never heard that before. LOL

All these stories about Kamala and her intense debate prep. From my perspective, if a candidate needs to put such great effort into these preparations, that’s a disqualifying factor in and of itself. It shouldn’t be that difficult for any legitimate candidate for POTUS to stand up there and answer questions about their positions and outline how their positions are better/different from their opponent. If you have to study this much, you probably aren’t really ready for the gig you’re seeking.

All these stories about Kamala and her intense debate prep. From my perspective, if a candidate needs to put such great effort into these preparations, that’s a disqualifying factor in and of itself. It shouldn’t be that difficult for any legitimate candidate for POTUS to stand up there and answer questions about their positions and outline how their positions are better/different from their opponent. If you have to study this much, you probably aren’t really ready for the gig you’re seeking.

Especially since you've been the de facto President for almost 3 f***ing years.

This is not true. McDonalds wants nothing to do with these workers or they could be held to be a joint employer for all kinds of liability purposes.

Nice deflection from the original point.

And you may be a lawyer, but I'll probably take the word of the guyvwho works for a Wendy's franchise owner of a bunchbof restaurants. Seems like he might know a tidbit there.

Reactions: exemjr and blubo
No it isn't.

The narrative is just BS spin. They completely distort and lie about everything; Jan 6 is no exception.
You're just saying it's lies without addressing the substance. I'm explaining exactly how they weren't legitimate. Make a counterargument, don't just turn into @warrior-cat with 'False!'

My Brother in Law, who is black, worked in food service for most of his 20's HE is the one that told me black people are sh*tty tippers. I had never heard that before. LOL
There are actual studies that show it. They try to say it is because of racism. They get poor service. Chicken-Egg

There are actual studies that show it. They try to say it is because of racism. They get poor service. Chicken-Egg
Yeah, but my BIL is black, and he was waiting on black people...

And he also waited on white people (preferred it actually, because of, you know, the better tips..) So, I'm not sure how racism is the determining factor. Or ANY factor really...

Karl is a caricature, and he cannot be bothered with wondering how he ended up on Dick Cheney’s knob.
I know exactly how we ended up on the same side, I predicted it years ago. And was shouted down just like always. The MIC has to go somewhere, and we only have two parties. Biden's been sucking Israel his entire term.

From March primary election.....​

Ohio state Rep. Ismail Mohamed delivers victory speech in Somali after winning district primary​

• FThe Somali refugee-turned-American represents an District in Ohio with a large Somali population
  • The incumbent Democrat lawmaker released campaign ads on Somali state-owned TV during the primary
Columbus, Ohio is home to more than 45,000 Somalis - the largest population in the country aside from the district in Minnesota that is represented by Ilhan Omar.
US has no national language. We ought to though. I have no doubt politicians delivered speeches in German between 1850 & 1916.

It was legal theory that was never attempted. But you should go on another rant about the Secret Service kidnapping Pence.
It wasn't just attempted, it was executed. The fake electors met and forged fake documents they delivered to Congress. At Trump's behest. They're being prosecuted for those actions.

Northern KY/Cincy peeps I need rec dispensery to hit up on Saturday before I head to see Ice Cube at Hard Rock. Can't be a medical, gotta be rec. Just want it to be convenient and easy. Thanks in advance. BTW - None of those jib heads know how to do a web page or secure a decent online presence (half of them take you to f***ing REDDIT for f***'s sake. So, any help would be appreciated. I just don't want to waste time dicking around/looking for some POS place in a strip mall.
This place is a block from Hard Rock - not that I have experience. Regardless, I'll be at the FCC game.

• Love
Reactions: HymanKaplan
It wasn't just attempted, it was executed. The fake electors met and forged fake documents they delivered to Congress. At Trump's behest. They're being prosecuted for those actions.

White Flag. Okay, you're right, it's all true. Will you shut the F*** up about it now? Here's the thing, nobody gives a F*** about it. Just like your side didn't give a F*** when Hillary and Biden's DOJ skated on felonies. I'll print out a certificate for you that says you're right about it, and get as many people on here to endorse it as I can, if you will JUST SHUT THE F*** UP ABOUT IT. LOL 😄 😄 😄

You're like a toddler that insists the sky is green. Fine, it's green, what the hell ever. You're the reason unstable mothers put NyQuil in their kids' baby food.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: exemjr and blubo
Let's look at one of the cases. Mar-a-Lago. It involves Trump showing Defense Department documents to unauthorized personnel. Espionage is the term. Reality Winner, also charged with Espionage, was in jail awaiting trial around a month after the crime was discovered. She didn't have tens of millions of dollars to spend on defense to keep her out of custody. And she eventually got 5 years and 3 months. (For revealing evidence of Russian involvement in the 2016 election, BTW.)

That's the power of money, for you. Trump does not want to go gentle into that good night. Reality Winner wasn't even read her rights.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
White Flag. Okay, you're right, it's all true. Will you shut the F*** up about it now? Here's the thing, nobody gives a F*** about it. Just like your side didn't give a F*** when Hillary and Biden's DOJ skated on felonies. I'll print out a certificate for you that says you're right about it, and get as many people on here to endorse it as I can, if you will JUST SHUT THE F*** UP ABOUT IT. LOL 😄 😄 😄

You're like a toddler that insists the sky is green. Fine, it's green, what the hell ever. You're the reason unstable mothers put NyQuil in their kids' baby food.

As much as he has been going on all day about this. Dion is 100% wrong. He can keep lying about this all he wants, but he is still wrong. No matter how many times he repeats it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT