POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I lived outside Atlanta we use to go to a Chinese restaurant in a town about 10 miles away. Pretty darn good. Then one day it's in the news that it was shut down by the Health Dept....were taking stray cats that showed up as 'chicken legs/wings' on the buffet.
Good Lord. By the time the DNCcp control freaks get done "prepping" her, she will be wound so tight she will me a bigger trainwreck than she normally is. Sometimes you have to just let a person be that person. If that's not good enough, they need to just pick better candidates to begin with.
Hopefully she's the type (indeed may be) that when they are wound tight, get nervous and the laugh/cackle is used even more as a defensive mechanism.

• Wow
Reactions: blubo
I'll say it again: put those morons on Ignore and never deal with that stuff again... and it becomes a nice site for INTELLIGENT political discussion.
I agree; however, it's not so simple. Before we know it half the posts on every page result from just 2 posters trolling for GD likes.

They drown out other posters with their noise. I say "spam" often yet for good reason.

I agree; however, it's not so simple. Before we know it half the posts on every page result from just 2 posters trolling for GD likes.

They drown out other posters with their noise. I say "spam" often yet for good reason.
i’m not “drowning” anyone out. i post things i think others may like, or not. don’t like it?-skip it, like i do some. i have several of our lib loonies on ignore, which you might consider if you find my input bothersome. i couldn’t care less about “GD likes.” i’m not competing with anyone.

I'm not speculating as to who put them there as we don't have enough information. No matter who did, it doesn't change what Trump did. You're so desperate to escape the facts you're looking for any single thread to grasp as a lifeline. There is no world in which those pipe bombs exonerate Trump from creating fake electors. You're not even arguing they do somehow, just blatantly deflecting to something else you think might be shady. Next you'll be talking about Sandy Hook crisis actors.

Oh look, Dion doesn’t care how many feds were instigating things on January 6, or who planted the fake pipe bombs. What a shock. Real free thinking rebel.

Dionfedsus444. Him and Dick Cheney, saving democracy for all.

Breathlessly jerked off for months to a “J6 Commission” but can’t be bothered to care that they didn’t seem to care how many feds were there or who planted bombs.

How long before we have a Haitian version of Congresswoman Omar?

In my opinion this could be the main reason for putting large numbers of the same migrants in one or two congressional districts at a time.

From March primary election.....​

Ohio state Rep. Ismail Mohamed delivers victory speech in Somali after winning district primary​

• FThe Somali refugee-turned-American represents an District in Ohio with a large Somali population
  • The incumbent Democrat lawmaker released campaign ads on Somali state-owned TV during the primary
Columbus, Ohio is home to more than 45,000 Somalis - the largest population in the country aside from the district in Minnesota that is represented by Ilhan Omar.

Franchisees of restaurants typically have to report who their employees are to Corporate. McDonald's has said they had no record of her employment at any of their restaurants.
This is not true. McDonalds wants nothing to do with these workers or they could be held to be a joint employer for all kinds of liability purposes.

This is not true. McDonalds wants nothing to do with these workers or they could be held to be a joint employer for all kinds of liability purposes.
Don’t you think if she really did work at one she or her campaign would follow up with more details about when and where this McDonalds is? They seem to have not responded to the doubters unless i missed something. That reeks of just hoping it goes away.

Don’t you think if she really did work at one she or her campaign would follow up with more details about when and where this McDonalds is? They seem to have not responded to the doubters unless i missed something. That reeks of just hoping it goes away.

He's the very definition of why sane people vomit in their mouth at the thought of a liberal.

Reactions: berniecarbo
i’m not “drowning” anyone out. i post things i think others may like, or not. don’t like it?-skip it, like i do some. i have several of our lib loonies on ignore, which you might consider if you find my input bothersome. i couldn’t care less about “GD likes.” i’m not competing with anyone.
The people that need to shove it up their a$$ and respect the rest of the board are the smug, arrogant pieces of trash subjecting the rest of us to "GD" over and over like it's some badge of courage.

Negative. Negative. Negative.

Wrong damned answer.

So 8 posts containing tweets per page is not drowning out other posters? Really? Seriously?

No, I don't like it all and plan on speaking out even more against the practice. 2-4 per page, fine. Reasonable. But JFC, 8 per page?

No.

We talk often of the criminal side to mass immigration. But the effect it has on schools, hospitals...it negatively effects every aspect of society. Hell last I read the hospital system in Denver was about to collapse because of migrants.

Imagine saying other people are cluttering up the board when you literally have to wade through PAGES of the same idiot saying "KA-BOOM!" and arguing with the same 2 or 3 people over and over and OVER to where you have to put the idiot on ignore to find something of value.

It takes all kinds.

Northern KY/Cincy peeps I need rec dispensery to hit up on Saturday before I head to see Ice Cube at Hard Rock. Can't be a medical, gotta be rec. Just want it to be convenient and easy. Thanks in advance. BTW - None of those jib heads know how to do a web page or secure a decent online presence (half of them take you to f***ing REDDIT for f***'s sake. So, any help would be appreciated. I just don't want to waste time dicking around/looking for some POS place in a strip mall.

Northern KY/Cincy peeps I need rec dispensery to hit up on Saturday before I head to see Ice Cube at Hard Rock. Can't be a medical, gotta be rec. Just want it to be convenient and easy. Thanks in advance. BTW - None of those jib heads know how to do a web page or secure a decent online presence (half of them take you to f***ing REDDIT for f***'s sake. So, any help would be appreciated. I just don't want to waste time dicking around/looking for some POS place in a strip mall.
don’t know about cinci proper but I75 n exit 29 (miami valley gaming racino) there are two immediately off the exit.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
I have no interest in watching the debate. Kamala has zero credibility. She may be putting on her eggs into one basket of coming out and doing something fantastic, which I doubt she can do but the press will say she did. No matter what, there's going to be immediate polls on CNN and CBS saying she won. The mainstream media is Pravda.

Would love that. Unfortunately I've had to put them and everyone who argues with them on ignore just to make the thread tolerable. There's some posters I like but they just can't resist arguing with those buffoons so.... Yeah.

I finally did the same. Great ignore feature, though, lol. It's like they instanly don't even exist.

Oh look, Dion doesn’t care how many feds were instigating things on January 6, or who planted the fake pipe bombs. What a shock. Real free thinking rebel.

Dionfedsus444. Him and Dick Cheney, saving democracy for all.

Breathlessly jerked off for months to a “J6 Commission” but can’t be bothered to care that they didn’t seem to care how many feds were there or who planted bombs.
I would love to know the answers to those questions. But bringing them up doesn't have any bearing on Trump organizing fake electors. Who set those bombs, even had they gone off, doesn't matter one lick as to Trump's actions. Unless of course, he directly ordered them himself, if that's what you're implying.

Last edited:
I have no interest in watching the debate. Kamala has zero credibility. She may be putting on her eggs into one basket of coming out and doing something fantastic, which I doubt she can do but the press will say she did. No matter what, there's going to be immediate polls on CNN and CBS saying she won. The mainstream media is Pravda.

Pelosi calling Trump a coward and saying he wouldn't show up was hilarious. She and they are CLEARLY trying to bait him into bashing her and everone else. I so hope he just mows her over with facts facts facts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT