POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump diehards don’t get this. Hes Poison to so many.

Honestly, I don't know what you consider a diehard. Everyone I know that is voting for him is aware of his dark underbelly, but, being adults, realizes that he is an exponentially better choice than Harris. That is just how unqualified she is for the job. And we already know that he's not going to usher in the Apocalypse. I'm essentially saying, to the left, "don't vote like a silly child" That's it.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't know what you consider a diehard. Everyone I know that is voting for him is aware of his dark underbelly, but, being adults, realizes that he is an exponentially better choice than Harris. That is just how unqualified she is for the job. And we already know that he's not going to usher in the Apocalypse. I'm essentially saying, to the left, "don't vote like a silly child" That's it.

The Democrats though, need to wake up to this reality: You all played a much bigger part in Trump's popularity, than the far right fringe that you like to portray as a huge part of Trump's base (which it is not)

You had this guy beat, and you wouldn't let it go, and now you've brought this upon yourselves. That is the cold hard truth, so you don't get to cry about it now.
Those that don’t understand why it’s close. Those that think he can only lose by a steal. If you're mainly talking to people in KY, well, they don't think like a lot of people in states where it's close.

The question is where do the rights, such as owning a gun, come from? Idiots like him will say from the gov't ... meaning the gov't can take them away too. That is exactly why the founding fathers recognized that the right was above and beyond the big bad gov't.
The social contract of our Constitution. They can be amended away, one of the reasons they're so precious. They're fragile.

FYI @TheFrontRunner

458292949_122156212454250760_6860253683134795348_n.jpg

When he lost in 2020, the Democrats should have let Donald Trump just get back to business, and left him alone. Instead, they chose to make him a martyr, by using ridiculous and questionable legal practices.

By doing so, they lifted him off the canvas, when the count was at NINE. The irony of that is indescribably hilarious.

If he wins in November, they will have undoubtedly created the implement of their own destruction. LOL

Their inability to outwit/defeat Trump, a person they continually lambast, and describe as an idiot, is truly fascinating. Their calculus has failed at literally every single point. When it comes to Trump, they ARE Wile E. Coyote. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Last edited:
I mean, yeah, they are. Yokels. Hillbillys. Bumpkins. Hayseeds. Like I already said, nothing wrong with it. It's just the truth. Quit acting like Aholes and maybe it won't be seen as a pejorative.

All those red areas have plenty of land and not so many people. Compared to the blue areas. Colorful county maps don't say anything about the size of the MAGA movement in American society.
GW-r8KhWsAAhF3_

MAGA is a made up term by the left (at best, it was nefariously appropriated by them) , and it is used to categorize the vast majority of Trump supporters as part of a kooky fringe movement. When, in fact, MOST Trump voters are part of the sane 60, as I like to call them (moderates/independents/etc.) and they're just using Trump as an emergency brake to try and stop the political "kook train" that is about to derail all of us.

The irony of that has obviously gone straight over their less than substantial heads. LOL

Last edited:
Fetterman appeared to be "getting better" but it's looking like he just had a moment of clarity for a short while, and now the fog has returned to that "mind" of his... Sort of like Flowers for Algernon.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo and Girthang
I tell ya man, what a time to be alive... the reality these completely ignorant ingrate fools have foisted upon us.

Here is the SAD state of where we are though, these people commit all sorts of crimes with the first one being in the country illegally. They do all sorts of damage to the public, whether taking housing, tax dollars, or continue with other crimes that have been documented in the thread. And the only thing they get arrested for is eating a pet. And that is where Americans draw the line? Dam we've become soft as a nation...

He lost nearly a billion while serving as POTUS between 2016-2020. Meanwhile, all the other politicians are taking in tens of millions above their salary every year while in office, but you are bent because a private citizen made money. Makes sense
Ok of all the Trump lies parroted on here this is probably the dumbest. Trump only cares about himself and money. And you want me to believe he’s cool with losing money? You expect me to believe he’s doing this because he loves his country? His brand is worth EXPONENTIALLY more than it ever was as the host of the apprentice. He now has half the country brainwashed and buying his shitty shoes, fake Bibles, NFT cards, and let’s not forget those MAGA hats. His name carries more weight now than ever and his brand couldn’t be bigger. But yeah let’s take him at his word that he’s losing billions of dollars. Poor guy.

Ok of all the Trump lies parroted on here this is probably the dumbest. Trump only cares about himself and money. And you want me to believe he’s cool with losing money? You expect me to believe he’s doing this because he loves his country? His brand is worth EXPONENTIALLY more than it ever was as the host of the apprentice. He now has half the country brainwashed and buying his shitty shoes, fake Bibles, NFT cards, and let’s not forget those MAGA hats. His name carries more weight now than ever and his brand couldn’t be bigger. But yeah let’s take him at his word that he’s losing billions of dollars. Poor guy.

Damn... you're eaten up by it aren't you. LOL I mean WOW. You're really something else. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

You should be in a museum.

Reactions: blubo

Trump took a bullet in the head for the country.

Yet he’s just doing this for money, which he already had more of than he could ever spend in his life.

As he spends hundreds of millions on legal fees defending himself from the Biden lawfare.

Aren’t the Bible’s and shit raising campaign funds?

The one thing Trump has personally benefited from (possibly) is Truth Social. And that’s debatable. And only because the establishment corrected the other platforms to ban him and he came up with a free market response.

Reactions: exemjr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT