POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody is reading your repetitive novels anymore. But keep knocking yourself out. And finally figured out who this guy is. The constant repetitive posts tipped it off. Good ole Levibooty.
Re: my identity: what kind of wager would be both legal AND collectable?

BTW, if you haven't read them, how do you know they were repetitive?

Reactions: sambowieshin
PA could have allowed mail-ins to be counted when they arrive, but stuck with not starting count till election day. Would be easier to catch fraud early rather than later wouldn't you think? But Pubs blocked the change because the bill didn't include other changes they wanted. So spite yourselves instead. Just how weird is that? And where was Trump on that? Clearly MIA.

Dude, he's not Superman. He can't be everywhere and fix everything, even though that seems to be what you Demand.

He has done more than any politician of my life though.

Give it a rest.

I just skim them enough to see Eddy Grant and know it’s the same schlock you always post.
I used to not ignore anyone, but it became to tiresome. Now when a new lefty starts posting, I read enough posts to figure them out, then I just stop reading them. When enough new ones add up enough to be to bothersome, I put the whole lot on ignore and start over.

Dude, he's not Superman. He can't be everywhere and fix everything, even though that seems to be what you Demand.

He has done more than any politician of my life though.

Give it a rest.
He's allowed to delegate authority. That he has a problem with that - and that neither he or his underlings engaged on this - is a problem. Now go back in your doghouse.

He's allowed to delegate authority. That he has a problem with that - and that neither he or his underlings engaged on this - is a problem.
That IS true. Trump did a horrible job setting up his cabinet last time. I don't know if he took a lot of bad advice or what, but he'll need to do better this time. He definitely needs to absolutely clean house in the DOJ, and by extension, the FBI, on DAY ONE.

Last edited:
when i look at that i imediately think of a helmet crab

iStock-481101714-768x472.jpg

August is a helmet crab!!

It's not a vote for Harris. It can't be. Ask one of her voters, what is it about her policies that you are excited about, and they don't even really TRY to justify their vote based on her platform. They know the truth; the only thing that matters is Trump.

I mean, not to state the obvious...

London, KY Mayor cautions residents.

“If you’re home, keep your doors locked. I’m not asking anybody to panic. There’s no immediate danger here in the city. If you’re out and about, just be vigilant.”

LOL - I don't think anyone down there is "worried" or scared of this guy. In fact, he'd better hope the police get to him first. LOL

There is no Republican Party. If Trump had been smart, he'd have established a new party during his first term and reaffirmed the constitutional requirements of the election to prevent this kind of fraud before the 2020 election, we wouldn't be dealing with this crap now. He listened to a lot of bad advice for too long.

The DNCCP has all the distractions they need to do it again, because they have the overt complicity of all of the RINOs, enough of which have direct access to and influence on how the voting machines are programmed. Romney is just one of those people.

It's not a vote for Harris. It can't be. Ask one of her voters, what is it about her policies that you are excited about, and they don't even really TRY to justify their vote based on her platform. They know the truth; the only thing that matters is Trump.

I mean, not to state the obvious...
At this point it's only an anti-Trump vote. Nothing else. Screw what's best for the country.

There is no Republican Party. If Trump had been smart, he'd have established a new party during his first term and reaffirmed the constitutional requirements of the election to prevent this kind of fraud before the 2020 election, we wouldn't be dealing with this crap now. He listened to a lot of bad advice for too long.

The DNCCP has all the distractions they need to do it again, because they have the overt complicity of all of the RINOs, enough of which have direct access to and influence on how the voting machines are programmed. Romney is just one of those people.

The Republican party only exists to provide the illusion that people can fight against the fascist progressive Democrat movement.

The progressives might eventually be defeated, but it isn't going to be because of anything those spineless jellyfish have done.

Maintaining neutrality regarding this hot-button subject. Because of HIPAA regs, I've developed a greater appreciation for patient privacy. I believe Paxton loses this case.

Agreed. If they want to cross state lines to a state that allows it, that's not their resident state's business. It's heinous and wrong that they'll murder a baby they recklessly created, but this country is not a police state, either.

I'm a mid-60s baby boomer. No way did I envision the world as it now.

I didn't until the late 90s. Had enough deep, evidence and history based discussions with people that always led to the same conclusions. Took me a while to accept it as likely, but I still fall back into denial sometimes and start the grieving process over again.

Neil Howe and William Strauss define generational cohorts in the U.S. from 1900 on as follows.

• 2006 to Present: Generation Z and Generation Alpha
  • 1982 to 2005: Millennials or Generation Y
  • 1961 to 1981: Thirteeners or Generation X
  • 1943 to 1960: Baby Boomers
  • 1925 to 1942: The Silent Generation
  • 1900 to 1924: The G.I. Generation

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT