How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions: exemjr and blubo
This shows you the trouble we are in. We can't even agree on this. Why can't the left keep their hatred of Trump, etc, but demand with the right that the border be closed down? Why can't we do away with all the handouts to illegals? Why can't we take drastic actions against these gangs, sex trafficking, fentanyl, etc that are killing so many Americans? Why can't we all agree to deport them, end birthright citizenship? I get it, the left sees millions of future votes, more congressional seats, etc, plus it is a way to stick it to Trump and his wall. But this is terrible to all of us. Our wives, grandchildren, and children are in danger. Our communities are as well. Many of us are old and can say it won't matter too much to us individually, but anybody with a family of any kind should be strongly against the left's border and immigration policies. This will bite all of us in the butt.

Yea, cause Texas uses super high tech infallible paper ballots. And they have experts trained for years go over each signature with a microscope. Lmao. Its amazing how you guys think that our election systems were ever some ultra secure fort Knox of voting. We use a half-assed cobbled together system of whatever each locality can scrape up enough pennies to afford. And we use overworked volunteers and underpaid staff to do the counting. We still have counties that do their tallies on chalkboards.
Sometimes I think we should just go back to the original system that the founders setup because they felt the populace was to stupid to be voting. The Trump base proves them right daily. You vote for reps and they choose everything for you.
GWrbJZxW4AALU05

I honestly don’t know if Dion comprehends it at this point. He fancies himself as intelligent. While we both seem to agree governments around the world are pushing propaganda, he ran here this morning to repeat the exact narrative the Biden admin and media sought to create.

We’re literally talking about governments pushing propaganda, he agrees they do it, but can’t comprehend he’s an unwitting tool to amplify their message.
Depends on what it is. This one is true. Hunter's laptop wasn't. This is criminal charges based on facts, documents. That was an open opinion letter. See the difference? I was able to from minute one on both. It's called media literacy. You're trying to create some directive that just because propaganda exists, we shouldn't trust our own eyes and ears. That's what the propaganda wants.

Why aren't you pointing out China's Propaganda then? and he asked you to specifically state what russian propaganda talking points those guys were pushing. so please do that for us.
?? Everything they say. The very first linked video on the topic was Tim Pool literally pounding the table and screaming, "UKRAINE IS THE ENEMY!!"

@TheFrontRunner @augustaky1

Front I found a pic of August' senior high car. He used to park catty corner in the lot to prevent dings n scratches. Lil nerd! I see he did take the Butler Bear sticker off the door..

458359697_1037698431482699_3151312795856527217_n.jpg

He loved the annual nerd car show at Iroquois park

458261600_1037698464816029_3051970025219685473_n.jpg

He never did get that oil leak stopped!

458552833_1037698504816025_4334844144437186237_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: exemjr
What you don't seem to understand is that we don't give a rat's a** what color, race, or any other thing you can come up with to describe them. We only care that they are foreign invaders coming here illegally. Any immigrant of any race, color, sexual orientation, or whatever else that comes here legally will be welcomed by open arms by all of us as it has always been.
No citizens actually want immigration in their countries. None. It's only the people who are doing it for nefarious purposes. There's no benefit to it for normal citizens. Cue the "Oh I love food trucks" morons on here who can't comprehend these people draining resources, destroying schools and neighborhoods, even bankrupting hospitals, bringing rape, murder, and drugs to your land.

Unlike a lot of those on the right, I do not adopt the belief "as long as it's legal" immigration. No. NOOOOO! We are full. You should not be allowed to come to the country unless you have a skill that can be used and something to contribute. Merit-based immigration is the only thing that should ever be discussed and that should be a rarity.

It is proposterous in every way to allow this into your nation. It's like having a deadbeat come and say "I'm going to live with you. I will not contribute anything and will use all of your stuff and expect you to prop me up and also I'll be bringing in my family to live with us so you can pay for that too."

Who would sign up for that? Not a single person. So all of this is pure treason.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Everyone who cackled or moaned about Biden's age needs to listen to this. Trump sounds like someone who snacks on Xanax. Note: ignore the commentary if that makes you steam. Just listen to Trump's voice.

That guy is up for the hardest job in the world? I've seen the footage of the houses in Rancho Palos Verdes that are sliding downhill. They move faster than Trump.

Why isn’t it conservative? It’s been changed many times for good reasons. Saving the country is a good reason. Of course it’s done by persons, not citizens. That was the purpose of my post. SMH
? Rewriting the Constitution is a progressive position. Conservatism is about conserving, not doing new stuff. This is basic political theory. Wtf. Is conservatism zero principles, just hating gays to you?

This shows you the trouble we are in. We can't even agree on this. Why can't the left keep their hatred of Trump, etc, but demand with the right that the border be closed down? Why can't we do away with all the handouts to illegals? Why can't we take drastic actions against these gangs, sex trafficking, fentanyl, etc that are killing so many Americans? Why can't we all agree to deport them, end birthright citizenship? I get it, the left sees millions of future votes, more congressional seats, etc, plus it is a way to stick it to Trump and his wall. But this is terrible to all of us. Our wives, grandchildren, and children are in danger. Our communities are as well. Many of us are old and can say it won't matter too much to us individually, but anybody with a family of any kind should be strongly against the left's border and immigration policies. This will bite all of us in the butt.
Small town (pop 10,000) in N. Indiana (although getting close to Chicago metro.

d699f757-86e0-45b6-8d5d-f467e0abdef8-edit0904.png

• Angry
Reactions: exemjr and blubo
Depends on what it is. This one is true. Hunter's laptop wasn't. This is criminal charges based on facts, documents. That was an open opinion letter. See the difference? I was able to from minute one on both. It's called media literacy. You're trying to create some directive that just because propaganda exists, we shouldn't trust our own eyes and ears. That's what the propaganda wants.

You lefties are on a roll today. What the hell are you talking about?

Hunters laptop was absolutely true. That is indisputable at this point.

You ran here this morning claiming Tim Pool and others were charged with crimes. That’s not true. You were framing it like right wing influencers were parroting Russian propaganda for pay. Again, not true.

In doing that, you were parroting the exact DNC propaganda narrative you were supposed to push.

Now you’re trying to spin it like those of us who pointed out you’re a parrot for the democrat establishment are the ones who can’t see propaganda for what it is.

As I've mentioned before I watch a Christian/current events/political show called FlashPoint. They have on a couple of 'prophets' (for lack of a better term)....whether you believe them or not.....who started talking after the 2020 election that God was going to use it to unmask corruption, etc in the government....departments (FBI, etc), political figures, and so forth.

One can be skeptical, but man, some of the things they have talked about every week comes true daily.

You lefties are on a roll today. What the hell are you talking about?

Hunters laptop was absolutely true. That is indisputable at this point.

You ran here this morning claiming Tim Pool and others were charged with crimes. That’s not true. You were framing it like right wing influencers were parroting Russian propaganda for pay. Again, not true.

In doing that, you were parroting the exact DNC propaganda narrative you were supposed to push.

Now you’re trying to spin it like those of us who pointed out you’re a parrot for the democrat establishment are the ones who can’t see propaganda for what it is.
That's what I said, I didn't fall for their propaganda letter saying the laptop was fake, and I'm not falling for propaganda now. Tim Pool et al. took money from Russia to repeat their talking points.

And yes, y'all can't see the Russian propaganda for what it is. It's being pushed by literal shills that you link here all the time.

States that are cleaning up their voter rolls are literally finding thousands of illegals on them. All the Blue swing states are going to do is fill out absentee ballots for all of them and probably put them in the drop boxes. Is there any stopping this since they will just be put in the machines for calculations? There is no way the Safe Act will pass with it takings millions of illegal votes away from the Dems. Can anything be done knowing what is going to happen? Is there time to take it to the Supreme Court to force cleansing of voter rolls in all states? And, assign investigators to find out how illegals got on the rolls and prosecute everyone involved on making it happen?
States clean up voter rolls all the time. Take the bit about "illegals" with pounds of salt. The method of checking a registration is to send a warning to the address. If there's no response, the registration is purged. You get a warning note if you haven't voted in X elections. The Heritage Foundation found 38 illegal alien votes in 40 years. You're beating a dead horse into pudding.

Everyone who cackled or moaned about Biden's age needs to listen to this. Trump sounds like someone who snacks on Xanax. Note: ignore the commentary if that makes you steam. Just listen to Trump's voice.

That guy is up for the hardest job in the world? I've seen the footage of the houses in Rancho Palos Verdes that are sliding downhill. They move faster than Trump.

TDS

Reactions: blubo
But Putin wants Harris to win. 🤡
Trump's mouthpieces are on the Kremlin payroll. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But Putin wants Harris to win. 🤡
Trump's mouthpieces are on the Kremlin payroll. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you think it would be nice to have a triple digit IQ?

Did you watch? Was I wrong?
Did you check to see if Trump claimed the right to steal? [earlier post] Was I wrong?

It seems to me you're using a catch phrase as a defense.
Didn't need to watch the video because I have never seen you post anything about the way Biden or Kamala have sounded on videos.
Your commentary is pure TDS.

That's what I said, I didn't fall for their propaganda letter saying the laptop was fake, and I'm not falling for propaganda now. Tim Pool et al. took money from Russia to repeat their talking points.

And yes, y'all can't see the Russian propaganda for what it is. It's being pushed by literal shills that you link here all the time.

“Tim Pool et al. took money from Russia to repeat their talking points.” is a complete fabrication, and the exact propaganda the dnc wants you to parrot.

That’s not supported by any of the DOJ allegations or facts.

You keep proving the point. There is a narrative you’re programmed to parrot, you’re just too blind to see it.

Then with all those important issues, which I agree are, why are you & others beating this inconsequential one to death? WIth all the posts about it, y'all act like it's the only one that matters.
Well, when I respond to a single post, I do try to focus on what was said in that post. That’s kind of it in a nutshell.

States clean up voter rolls all the time. Take the bit about "illegals" with pounds of salt. The method of checking a registration is to send a warning to the address. If there's no response, the registration is purged. You get a warning note if you haven't voted in X elections. The Heritage Foundation found 38 illegal alien votes in 40 years. You're beating a dead horse into pudding.
So why are states saying they are finding 'thousands' of illegals on the voting roles? Another thing, sending out these absentee ballots should be by a representative of each party so they can check for illegals, dead people and moved people before they are sent out in every state. I am sure the two people doing this just send them out without verification in a lot of states. North Carolina was prepared to send out over a thousand to military and others. Every part of the election work should be done by representatives from both parties. Not just the counting part.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT