POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Couple of tidbits from an article I just read.

Haven't seen these rumors, but I don't pay a lot of attention to social media.

'On the campaign trail, she cuts the harried image of an anxiety-ridden middle-aged woman.
The rumor mill has been on overdrive of her reliance on the bottle to make it through grueling days campaigning, which increasingly come paired with arduous debate preps so that she can make it out of her impending bout with the Donald still standing – in contrast with her boss.'

Donnie "still standing." Fun begins around 7:10

More recessionary warnings.. thanks Democrats!

The JOLTS report (jobs opening data) shows that employers have pulled back on hiring, another recessionary sign... lowest level since Jan 21...

100pcs-joe-biden-funny-sticker-that-s-all-me-i-did-that-3inch-joe-biden-decal.jpg

You know who's an idiot? The one who didn't bother to find the original tweet he was commenting on and simply just posted a leftist sharing that he tweeted a reply to them.

Tweet 1

Trailer for Lauren Southern's documentary exposing eco terrorism funding

Tweet 2
Sharing a Kamala Harris Rally Speaker talking about indoctrinating kids

Tweet 3
NASA’s DEI trainings include engineers vocalizing they “feel shame” for being white and for taking part in “white supremacy culture”.

Classic. You came here to call someone an idiot for "gobbling" up propaganda but then you were too stupid and lazy to even look into what the replies were to.

You know who's an idiot? The one who didn't bother to find the original tweet he was commenting on and simply just posted a leftist sharing that he tweeted a reply to them.

Tweet 1

Tweet 2

Tweet 3
NASA’s DEI trainings include engineers vocalizing they “feel shame” for being white and for taking part in “white supremacy culture”.

Classic. You came here to call someone an idiot for "gobbling" up propaganda but then you were too stupid and lazy to even look into what the replies were to.

RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA!!!! THEY’VE ALL BEEN CHARGED!!!!

Tweet 1

Tweet 2

Tweet 3

The degree to which the radical left has completely lost the plot is truly a sight to behold.

Two days in a row, randomly turned on ksr to see if there was football discussion. Nope. Instead faux concern over Pearl tweeting about trump.

The best part was jones explicitly wondering how pearl can go into living rooms of these players knowing they disagree with those politics.

Granted i totally agree politics has no place in business or work because its divisive. However i find it hilarious the assumption is no college basketball player will agree with his politics.

Also lesson learned about turning on ksr again.

Jones commenting about any issue regarding politics is typical liberal garbage. He still thinks he is relevant on the political stage.

The better approach is to further define conception.

Also i don't think your statement about opposition is accurate. There are no marches against plan b pill or whatever its called. So while some might be morally against it, i am not aware of anyone legally or politically opposed.
Marches? That's oddly specific. Clarence Thomas wants to overturn Griswold. And he's far from alone. Where do you think Vance's childless cat-lady crap came from? The whole modern sexual ethos came out of the invention of The Pill. Of course they want to curb birth control.

Couple of tidbits from an article I just read.

Haven't seen these rumors, but I don't pay a lot of attention to social media.

'On the campaign trail, she cuts the harried image of an anxiety-ridden middle-aged woman.
The rumor mill has been on overdrive of her reliance on the bottle to make it through grueling days campaigning, which increasingly come paired with arduous debate preps so that she can make it out of her impending bout with the Donald still standing – in contrast with her boss.'

And.....

'President Trump’s campaign just announced as well that it raked in $130 million in the month of August. This fundraising haul, which was overwhelmingly supported by small dollar donations averaging just $56, reflects the grassroots momentum behind the President’s 2024 campaign'
Goes along with what I've read as well. You know she's on some type of Benzo and the people I've worked with that have been on that stuff are emotional roller coasters. What an embarrassment she'll be as president on the world stage.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
The degree to which the radical left has completely lost the plot is truly a sight to behold.

I honestly don’t know if Dion comprehends it at this point. He fancies himself as intelligent. While we both seem to agree governments around the world are pushing propaganda, he ran here this morning to repeat the exact narrative the Biden admin and media sought to create.

We’re literally talking about governments pushing propaganda, he agrees they do it, but can’t comprehend he’s an unwitting tool to amplify their message.

^Someone please explain stagflation to him or how inflationary damage outside of commodities like energy cost seldom reverse.
I honestly don't have the patience today. Patience is up 200% on the shelf, so I'll go without.

Unbeknownst to nearly all economists in history, this man believes that lower costs & high competition do not breed lower prices. HIs argument for this is an assertion about energy sector, a sector probably least impacted by migrant workers.

"I just don't have the patience" can be translated to "don't hold me accountable for this bullshit".

Last edited:
Bless your heart. I've broken you.

Fact check: I call for arming the teachers....TEACHERS....like the two your denial of that policy just got killed. YOU are the soybased puzzy.
That idea is dumb as owl sh** . Teachers aren't trained for this. Teachers already have enough on their plate and don't wanna shoot their own students. The type of training required to deal with close quarters gunfire and potential crossfires/innocent bystanders is intense and very time consuming.
That is not why they went into teaching dude.
Our district runs out of money for copy paper but they are going to pay for guns/trainings/tactical gear and lawsuits when a teacher misfires or crossfires with SWAT and kills another innocent kid or officer???
Saying to arm teachers as the solution is a dumb as fu** idea for all the reasons I mentioned above.
This isn't some cowboy movie dude. It takes real training by real officers to deal with this.
Schools need metal detectors at the door.
They need 1 (or more depending on school size) trained Resource Officers.
They need red flag laws with real teeth.
They need laws that remove weapons from homes of documented mentally ill people.

Only reason for anyone to oppose any of those measures is retardation or mental illness or both.
Which are you???

Jones commenting about any issue regarding politics is typical liberal garbage. He still thinks he is relevant on the political stage.
We might not like Jones politics but ESPN does. Since Matt has no kids in his life he is all about career advancement and he knows whose back he has to rub to get noticed. I know everyone heard Vance talking about childless cat ladies well that applies to guys as well. Many childless men like Jones tend to be very feminine and deep into Dem politics. FWIW Trump has seen a surge in support with Black men across the country.

Last edited:
And you are obviously a lib/dim. I feel sorry for you that your life has been so terrible that you want to destroy the country. Ok wait, no I don’t feel sorry for you.
Arguing to rewrite the Constitution isn't very conservative, my guy. Did you not get the joke? House apportionment is done by persons, not citizens.

What brazen, shameless behavior. Get caught being paid to spread Russian propaganda and your response is 'they were offering money! it's only smart!' What an anti-American cuck.

Ha. As someone said, you’ve completely lost the plot. Stray off track from the message you’re parroting, and you sound like Kamala Harris with nonsense.

Why would Putin be for Harris? She was the one out pushing for Ukraine in NATO. No way this war does anything but escalate to nuclear if she and the deep state win.
Ask Putin why. Imo it's because he thinks Republicans are stupid enough to believe he is against the one arming his enemy and expanding NATO.
Putin backing Harris says way more about the Republican Party's IQ than it does about anything else.
He really thinks you all are that stupid.

Ask Putin why. Imo it's because he thinks Republicans are stupid enough to believe he is against the one arming his enemy and expanding NATO.
Putin backing Harris says way more about the Republican Party's IQ than it does about anything else.
He really thinks you all are that stupid.

What on earth are you rambling about?

Trump is going to end the US funding of Ukraine’s war and NATO expansion. Harris will continue to fund and allow escalation. Why would Putin want continued escalation when Trump has shown an openness to work with him to end the war?

Of course there's tons of propaganda out there. I'm the one pointing out the American propaganda to this thread while everyone else swims in it. Now, what exactly does that have to do with Russia paying rightwing media to spread their particular brand of bullshit? Whatabouting American and Chinese propaganda doesn't make Russia's evaporate. Europe runs theirs too. Israel prides itself on theirs. You think Saudia Arabia hasn't spent gazillions rehabbing their American image? Your boys are paid Russian shills.
Why aren't you pointing out China's Propaganda then? and he asked you to specifically state what russian propaganda talking points those guys were pushing. so please do that for us.

All named and you’ve never heard of any of them. Many were interns
My issue was the statement made that it was 200 of Trumps staffers when in fact it was 200 staffers of a FORMER Republican president (Bush) and 2 former presidential hopefuls (Romney and McCain) that Trump has lit in to in the press so they definitely would have an axe to grind. Honestly I could see Bush staffers hating Trump to considering he has blasted Bush's wars during his presidency.

Russia's propaganda machine is yet another example of why Trump is a terrible leader.

If you don't think Russia, China and several other countries aren't trying to interfere in the American election process, you aren't informed.

What Trump should've done, if he didn't have the sensitivity of an infant taking a bath, is expressed interest to solidify elections and expunge foreign intervention in 2016. Instead, he over-reacted and ultimately showed no ability to lead. He insisted none of it was real (despite his 2016 campaign comments inviting Russian interference). This is because he believed Russian interference did benefit his campaign. If it benefits Turmp, he sees no problem with it.

And, so, to this day, we have MAGA acolytes who continue to stick with their narrative that all foreign intervention is make believe and only targets Donald Trump. Meanwhile, the same people have the audacity to challenge the authenticity of elections. They have no desire for authentic elections. They only have desire to push that narrative when the results do not benefit them.

Again, Trump leadership.

Reactions: Dionysus444
  • Angry
Reactions: AustinTXCat
I honestly don’t know if Dion comprehends it at this point. He fancies himself as intelligent. While we both seem to agree governments around the world are pushing propaganda, he ran here this morning to repeat the exact narrative the Biden admin and media sought to create.

We’re literally talking about governments pushing propaganda, he agrees they do it, but can’t comprehend he’s an unwitting tool to amplify their message.
Dion fails to realize the propaganda he pushes was pushed into him long ago by his Marxist professors at his expensive Liberal Arts college, who have infiltrated the institutions of higher education at an alarming rate.

This guy detailed the system Dion fell victim too all to well.

Russia's propaganda machine is yet another example of why Trump is a terrible leader.

If you don't think Russia, China and several other countries aren't trying to interfere in the American election process, you aren't informed.

What Trump should've done, if he didn't have the sensitivity of an infant taking a bath, is expressed interest to solidify elections and expunge foreign intervention in 2016. Instead, he over-reacted and ultimately showed no ability to lead. He insisted none of it was real (despite his 2016 campaign comments inviting Russian interference). This is because he believed Russian interference did benefit his campaign. If it benefits Turmp, he sees no problem with it.

And, so, to this day, we have MAGA acolytes who continue to stick with their narrative that all foreign intervention is make believe and only targets Donald Trump. Meanwhile, the same people have the audacity to challenge the authenticity of elections. They have no desire for authentic elections. They only have desire to push that narrative when the results do not benefit them.

Again, Trump leadership.
So when the US is interfering in other nations elections you just ignore it and turn a blind eye. Guess what champ, this is nothing new. Welcome to the real world.

You also show why you have NO credibility at all. Just a partisan hack when you throw out "inviting Russian interference" BS. Everyone on earth but you apparently got the joke when he said "hey Russia...." on national TV during the debate. It was a laugh line....CLEARLY and it worked. So when you cannot be an honest broker...you are what you are. Just lying.

Did you have a problem with the "Intel Agencies" interfering in our election via the 51 liars letter? How about as Zuck acknowledged, the WH censoring the laptop story by interfering with social media. Unlike Trumps laugh line in the debate....those are REAL interference.

Marches? That's oddly specific. Clarence Thomas wants to overturn Griswold. And he's far from alone. Where do you think Vance's childless cat-lady crap came from? The whole modern sexual ethos came out of the invention of The Pill. Of course they want to curb birth control.

Your content always provides a nice bit of unintentional humor. Thanks.

I picture you as some deranged person with voodoo dolls of trump and Clarence thomas that you constantly abuse.

So when the US is interfering in other nations elections you just ignore it and turn a blind eye. Guess what champ, this is nothing new. Welcome to the real world.

You also show why you have NO credibility at all. Just a partisan hack when you throw out "inviting Russian interference" BS. Everyone on earth but you apparently got the joke when he said "hey Russia...." on national TV during the debate. It was a laugh line....CLEARLY and it worked. So when you cannot be an honest broker...you are what you are. Just lying.

Did you have a problem with the "Intel Agencies" interfering in our election via the 51 liars letter? How about as Zuck acknowledged, the WH censoring the laptop story by interfering with social media. Unlike Trumps laugh line in the debate....those are REAL interference.

I’m not where in my post US interference in other elections is even mentioned or why you indicate that anyone has tuned a blind eye. I’m not sure why you would lead with that statement.

Through this obfuscated logic you could argue that a coup against the US government is justified because the US has supported coups abroad.

Do you support a coup against the US government @DrH. Lecter?

No citizens actually want immigration in their countries. None. It's only the people who are doing it for nefarious purposes. There's no benefit to it for normal citizens. Cue the "Oh I love food trucks" morons on here who can't comprehend these people draining resources, destroying schools and neighborhoods, even bankrupting hospitals, bringing rape, murder, and drugs to your land.

Unlike a lot of those on the right, I do not adopt the belief "as long as it's legal" immigration. No. NOOOOO! We are full. You should not be allowed to come to the country unless you have a skill that can be used and something to contribute. Merit-based immigration is the only thing that should ever be discussed and that should be a rarity.

It is proposterous in every way to allow this into your nation. It's like having a deadbeat come and say "I'm going to live with you. I will not contribute anything and will use all of your stuff and expect you to prop me up and also I'll be bringing in my family to live with us so you can pay for that too."

Who would sign up for that? Not a single person. So all of this is pure treason.

Dion fails to realize the propaganda he pushes was pushed into him long ago by his Marxist professors at his expensive Liberal Arts college, who have infiltrated the institutions of higher education at an alarming rate.

This guy detailed the system Dion fell victim too all to well.
Let's be honest about it, people like Dion is why they do the propaganda. It's effective on weak/feminine men and women who in general absorb authoritative control well.

No citizens actually want immigration in their countries. None. It's only the people who are doing it for nefarious purposes. There's no benefit to it for normal citizens. Cue the "Oh I love food truck" morons on here who can't comprehend these people draining resources, destroying schools and neighborhoods, even bankrupting hospitals, bringing rape, murder, and drugs to your land.

Unlike a lot of those on the right, I do not adopt the belief "as long as it's legal" immigration. No. NOOOOO! We are full. You should not be allowed to come to the country unless you have a skill that can be used and something to contribute.

It is proposterous in every way to allow this into your nation. It's like having a deadbeat come and say "I'm going to live with you. I will not contribute anything and will use all of your stuff and expect you to prop me up and also I'll be bringing in my family to live with us so you can pay for that too."

Who would sign up for that? Not a single person. So all of this is pure treason.

I 100% support immigration because it’s what is best for the US economy and sustained excellence longterm.

Hope this helps

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT