POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do you even post here? You just say the same thing over and over. At least dion tries to address the topics of the day from a radical left wing perspective. Other posters at lest bring right wing perspective or interesting posts from X.

All you do is repeat the same dumb shit over and over and get exposed for your stupidity.

Try reading some posts and learning something.
These topics I address are in the news every day. They are based on current event articles from today's headlines.
99 percent of my posts are rebuttals to arguments one of you clowns have made following one of my posts.
Headline from today's Online News related to the 3 main topics I fight with you fools over.

It’s hilarious all Trump supporters are in a cult yet he supports Harris who he cannot name a single thing she will do for the benefit of American citizens. It’s why he has his list of grievances against Trump he posts over and over, he doesn’t have anything good to say about his party so he spends his time just trashing ours.
Orange man bad is their only policy.

Good job.

One of my g'daughters just began her college career. Full academic ride at U of Alabama. My daughter and her husband are very conservative, and I know they had a number of conversations over the last year. Hope they have as good of results as you have.
Lucky that I have a very sharp and logical girl. The woke BS boggles her mind. Parents need to educate their kids as much as possible. We were always supposed to be their primary influence. This outsourcing to schools is what is causing most of the issues in this country and beyond.

These topics I address are in the news every day. They are based on current event articles from today's headlines.
99 percent of my posts are rebuttals to arguments one of you clowns have made following one of my posts.
Headline from today's Online News related to the 3 main topics I fight with you fools over.

'McCain’s decision to speak out now is part of his broader shift away from the Republican Party and his family’s famously conservative roots. After years as a registered independent, he says he registered as a Democrat several weeks ago and plans to vote for Kamala Harris in November, adding that he “would get involved in any way I could” to help her campaign'.

Really reputable here, Village Idiot. I'm supposed to care what this clown thinks? LOL

Further proof you don't even read your posted links, the headlines just make you excited.

When you have vacuum created by Biden/Harris limp-wristed soy-boy leftism in control of a place like Colorado with their pathetic simp-loser governor, this is what you get. The country will have local strongmen taking control because they do not fear the local LEOs. The locals, defunded and disrespected by the leftists in control, will usher in more crime and damage to their communities.

The southoftheborder types come from an unapologetically macho culture. They will rise to the top in any area where WOKEists are in "authority." The bitter, angry, purple-haired childless cat ladies will have no clue what they are up against.
The whole Venezuela gang takeover thing is BS fake news for the right wing chicken littles to cluck about. 😂😂
All those stupid videos of Hell's Angels heading there and whole Apartments controlled by Venezuelans is Russian and right wing fake news. You gonna believe a meme or the Aurora police fool???
You idiots believe anything Trump tells you. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

The Dumbass doesn't even bother to fact check ANYTHING.

Reactions: Dionysus444
'McCain’s decision to speak out now is part of his broader shift away from the Republican Party and his family’s famously conservative roots. After years as a registered independent, he says he registered as a Democrat several weeks ago and plans to vote for Kamala Harris in November, adding that he “would get involved in any way I could” to help her campaign'.

Really reputable here, Village Idiot. I'm supposed to care what this clown thinks? LOL

Further proof you don't even read your posted links, the headlines just make you excited.
Nah. You toasted me for speaking out on certain topics you say are irrelevant. They aren't.

I know the point has been made before, buts it’s amazing how you lefties only possess enough brain function to continuously post the same things over and over with no critical thought.
Because you fools are still trying to argue that what Trump did at Arlington is AOK because a family invited him there.
The invitation is irrelevant.
The behavior there is the point of contention. The Army Rebuked TRUMP.....not the family.
But you all no longer care about facts, truth, Arlington, the peaceful transfer of power or whether or not your Presidential nominee is a felon or liable for sexual assault. It is pathetic.
You're in a cult.

Demo☭rats want dEmOcRaCy North Korea style. To Hell with that shit.

They are 100% on board with the Globalists "Ministry of Truth" agenda. If they can't control the outlets allowing the speech, they will resort to jailing those who make the posts contrary to the government prescribed narratives. It's already being done in Europe. Don' think for a second it won't happen here as well.

It’s hilarious all Trump supporters are in a cult yet he supports Harris who he cannot name a single thing she will do for the benefit of American citizens. It’s why he has his list of grievances against Trump he posts over and over, he doesn’t have anything good to say about his party so he spends his time just trashing ours.

He is truly deranged. One might think he might actually want to engage in a civil debate, but that would him to list the policies of his candidate. Color me not surprised if he goes off one day at a supermarket or church.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Because you fools are still trying to argue that what Trump did at Arlington is AOK because a family invited him there.
The behavior there is the point of contention. The Army Rebuked TRUMP.....not the family.
But you all no longer care about facts, truth, Arlington, the peaceful transfer of power or whether or not your Presidential nominee is a felon or liable for sexual assault. It is pathetic.
You're in a cult.
TDS

I hear ya. I believe that most of us grow up not really understanding the issues. We just like one of the two candidates more based on personality. The first thing we learn in life is that authority figures are full of crap. Parents. Teachers. Bosses. Law enforcement. We see the world the way newspaper people do....always through the lens of the "victim." But as we get more experience we begin to understand the rules a little better and why they're in place because we see "victims" abusing the system. Suddenly mom, dad, your boss, the cops you know aren't so dumb any more. The light came on for me in my 30s. It comes on earlier for some and, unfortunately, never comes on for others.
They're still dumb. You just by that point have become one of them. Also dumb. So you identify more. You've had to live under the system and adapt to it, so you no longer have fresh eyes. It's corrupted you.

You're in a cult.
You're obsessed bud, over a manufactured crisis. You didn't care at all when Biden did it...bc you weren't told to be upset about it. Keep hanging on to it tho, bc it helps deflect on things like why Harris is suddenly not on board with bidenomics after assuring you bidenomics was awesome. I bet you haven't questioned that either yet have you....see, mission accomplished. Just the same as the "very concerned about lies" crowd doesn't seem to care that watch checker Joe lied about soldiers dying during his admin...mission accomplished again.

Or why an American citizen was assassinated by hamas, and the current admin is blaming....anyone but hamas. Or you believe he's "working tirelessly":

Good God, you all have got the DNC board jester fully triggered and going on a spam tirade.
But but muh army rebuke for the thousandth time!!!

happy lemon cake GIF

• Haha
Reactions: augustaky1
Hint: the Venezuelan gang takeover of an Aurora apartment complex was never any more true than the Hell’s Angels riding to war with them.
Well...there's literally videos (multiple of them...even posted a bunch of times in this very thread) showing that to be true. Even the mayor said he was gonna clear the apartment out.

You're in a cult.
And you just proved his point.

I have Liberal friends but none are as dense as you.

UN…..HINGED!!!!!!!

You realize by your constant slamming of Trump you are also slamming the gold star families who invited him there for which this sacred ground is where their children are buried. The gold star family members are also smiling in the photos so **** them too correct? Your not unhinged, your just an evil asshole!!!
Lots of you guys do that whole "If you do X then it means Y" thing. Is that a holdover from Rush Limbaugh or do you just think you can make things so by claiming it's so?

Well...there's literally videos (multiple of them...even posted a bunch of times in this very thread) showing that to be true. Even the mayor said he was gonna clear the apartment out.
Go read the mayor’s statement for yourself. It was one property owner having a dispute with the city over his complexes getting condemned. Created a media firestorm to obfuscate. All intentional manipulation for racists like y’all to feed on.

Reactions: sambowieshin
And you just proved his point.

I have Liberal friends but none are as dense as you.
They have probably never been to Arlington or have family who are Army Rangers/Marines like I do. Ya either get it or you don't.
The ignorant just can't comprehend how sacred and hallowed Arlington is unless you've been there and witnessed how people are supposed to behave there.
Nah dude... You prove the point every time you say it's a great place for a F'ing political Tik Tok photo shoot. 🤡🤡🤡

You MAGAs are the most gullible fools on the face of the planet.
You believe anything you see on these far right fake news sites... Most of which are put out by Russian bots.
Try checking legit news sources before going full blown Forrest Gump.
Trump and his Russian buddies are going all in on fake news to scare the ignorant right now.

shocked i say
Funny how that works.

Don’t show their face or mention race when they kill someone but blast “white” in the headline if it’s white perp, or in the moment they’re killed in a situation the press can make racial, blast their photo from kindergarten.

I’m glad to see “Man” arrested because if he had got away, this type of description would’ve made it hard to find him.

“What did he look like?”

He was not a woman and he wore a shirt.

Last edited:
Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Funny how that works.

Don’t show their face or mention race when they kill someone but blast “white” in the headline if it’s white perp, or in the moment they’re killed in a situation the press can make racial, blast their photo from kindergarten.

I’m glad to see “Man” arrested because if he had got away, this type of description would’ve made it hard to find him.

“What did he look like?”

He was not a woman and he wore a shirt.
My favorite was when that rogue, oppressed SUV snapped & plowed thru a parade, killing several saltines, in Waukesha. They literally blamed the SUV. 😂🤬

Reactions: augustaky1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT