ADVERTISEMENT

Easy money bet 2 weeks ago: took the over at 6.5 wins for UK for the season. Largest bet I’ve ever made boys!

Feb 28, 2023
I mean..6.5.

3 easy non-con’s plus Vandy. All easy wins.
South Carolina should be called the limpcocks, not the gamecocks. They’re very pedestrian. Florida is an absolute disaster. They don’t get over 3 wins this year.

Auburn, Louisville both should be wins.

I’m looking at a 9 win season with an upset of one of the big 4 of Texas, UGA, Ole Miss and UT.

I’ll take the over every damn day!

Grab a cigar and a splash of Weller and enjoy the ride.

Wins against Vandy, Louisville, Florida, South Carolina, Southern Miss, Ohio, and Murray state. Losses to UGA, UT, Texas, Ole miss, and UGA. Auburn is a toss-up. This years sec schedule is brutal. Just so happens Texas is good the first year they're in the sec...go figure.

Wins against Vandy, Louisville, Florida, South Carolina, Southern Miss, Ohio, and Murray state. Losses to UGA, UT, Texas, Ole miss, and UGA. Auburn is a toss-up. This years sec schedule is brutal. Just so happens Texas is good the first year they're in the sec...go figure.
Wow! You have to play UGA twice…that is a tough schedule! 😉

I mean..6.5.

3 easy non-con’s plus Vandy. All easy wins.
South Carolina should be called the limpcocks, not the gamecocks. They’re very pedestrian. Florida is an absolute disaster. They don’t get over 3 wins this year.

Auburn, Louisville both should be wins.

I’m looking at a 9 win season with an upset of one of the big 4 of Texas, UGA, Ole Miss and UT.

I’ll take the over every damn day!

Grab a cigar and a splash of Weller and enjoy the ride.
I did also, but can you knock on wood please? I do not want to make the Football Gods angry!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT