• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wut

GWfGL-hXIAAMdnP

A few posts ago, a sheep was railing about Trump stealing from Eddy Grant.

These people are equal parts clueless and shameless.

Self-awareness and introspection are not skills nor attributes of the left. They're too wrapped up in their own wants and feelings, and focused on the actions of others. If they would take the time to see what they hate in others may actually be their own projections of dislikes about themselves, they would be taking steps in the right direction. INSTEAD they RUN AWAY because it is uncomfortable, and they've been taught and conditioned to avoid pain and stress.

I can't tell you the number of weak character people I've met because if their parents and educators telling them it's ok not to look at and evaluate themselves and their role in their outcomes.

Self-awareness and introspection are not skills nor attributes of the left. They're too wrapped up in their own wants and feelings, and focused on the actions of others. If they would take the time to see what they hate in others may actually be their own projections of dislikes about themselves, they would be taking steps in the right direction. INSTEAD they RUN AWAY because it is uncomfortable, and they've been taught and conditioned to avoid pain and stress.

I can't tell you the number of weak character people I've met because if their parents and educators telling them it's ok not to look at and evaluate themselves and their role in their outcomes.
An admirable, but ultimately wasted effort I'm afraid.

No Cult Boy. You're the F'ing loon. Ask the US Army what happened. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

"A statement from the Army’s public affairs office said that the Trump campaign had been made aware that federal law prohibits filming for political purposes in that part of the cemetery, and it criticized the campaign for publicly insulting the official in a statement after the fact.

“Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds,” the statement said.

It continued: “An A.N.C. employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside."

You forgot the part that says the army now considers this case closed as the employee was not pressing any charges. But you keep on crowing about this all you like as this is still some being ongoing scandal. Good lord you need help but you’re beyond being helped. At least you have something else to talk about on here now other than J6 and 12 year old rape victims.

Kamala is taking on water, and I wouldn't be surprised if she either backs out or tries to re-schedule the debate. That's what I would do, if I ran her campaign. I think her best chance is to go "radio silent", and just hit some rally's in swing states. She's got the most powerful political machine in history behind her, and she is quite literally, the last bullet in their gun, to try and stop Trump. Every single time she opens her mouth, her numbers drop. Even WITH all that, the momentum seems to have shifted, to Trump, for the duration.

As always, that's just my 2 cents.
Interesting. I suppose I haven’t really considered that she actually might back out of the debate, particularly at this juncture. How could the Dems possibly sell the notion of their presidential candidate, who literally backed in to the “nomination,” will not participate in any debates?

You’re right, she is certainly their last bullet, and frankly not one they really even wanted to use. Were it not for the fact she was the only one who could utilize the massive campaign funds, there is no doubt they would have installed someone else.

russia got one done even faster than we did. The companies already had the basics of the vaccine done years ago from SARS. So this vaccine was just a simple gene edit and then run trials. If these vaccines end up working than all future vaccines will be done fast with RNA instead of using oldschool cultures. WE still don't know if they actually work long term. Thank you science for ignoring conservatives and embracing the manipulation of dna & rna and stem cell research.
GWfg3UyWcAEPrJi

Interesting. I suppose I haven’t really considered that she actually might back out of the debate, particularly at this juncture. How could the Dems possibly sell the notion of their presidential candidate, who literally backed in to the “nomination,” will not participate in any debates?

You’re right, she is certainly their last bullet, and frankly not one they really even wanted to use. Were it not for the fact she was the only one who could utilize the massive campaign funds, there is no doubt they would have installed someone else.
Well, I'll put it this way. Do you think backing out of the debate, with the politburo/news media behind her, to sell the narrative of WHY, is better or worse, than 90 straight minutes of live television, where she has to deal with Trump?

Well, I'll put it this way. Do you think backing out of the debate, with the politburo/news media behind her, to sell the narrative of WHY, is better or worse, than 90 straight minutes of live television, where she has to deal with Trump?
90 straight minutes of live television in of itself is an issue for her. Dealing with Trump is going to be must watch TV. I just hope he handles himself well and lets her bury herself on her own. If he refrains from the personal attacks and just hammers on her policies or even lack of, the debate will be no contest. I fear however he will not refrain from the personal attacks (just who he is) and give the press something to shine a negative spotlight on and prop her up at the same time.

It’s always so predictable.

Any movie that doesn’t portray conservatives badly is a zero. But if a movie is filled with gays and blacks or has some female lead with one of those combos then it’s “OMG! 100% perfect score! See how virtuous I am?”

Go look at the difference in critic scores of the Star Wars stuff like Last Jedi or Acolyte. 😂

Last Jedi: Critics 91%, audience 41%

D’Souza’s Death of a Nation: Critics 0%, Audience 88%

Acolyte: Critics 79%, Audience 18%

Ghostbusters 2016: Critics 74%, Audience 49%

Soul Surfer (Christian movie about Bethany Hamilton): Critics 45%, Audience 75%

The Star (animated talking animal movie about the animal leading Joseph and Mary to give birth to Jesus- national release) Critics 44%, Audience 70%

I could do this with so many films. If it’s “woke” and ideologically driven that aligns with the dogma of the left wing critics then it’s “awesome.” If it’s anything short of that with the slightest humanization of someone different than them then it’s terrible to critics.
Even stuff like House of The Dragon... You can tell how good an episode will be by looking at who wrote it and who directed it. Certain people on that show just can't keep their politics out the show and their episodes suck. I've had to quit listening to director commentary post show because it makes a bad episode even worse. ASOIAF is actually a left leaning world view by a guy that is a very liberal guy... but it's not far enough for some people so they just shove scenes down your throat to make sure "you get it" . LOL.

Reactions: Girthang
Do people actually pay attention to movie critics? When is the last time Hollywood put out anything that was any good? Independent films are almost always better. I like to go back and watch old Film Noir classics.
Rotten Tomatoes got bought out by Amazon I believe. They have been shit ever since.

Not only is it completely absurd its totally unworkable. Your point about unrealized loss deduction is the biggest. Guarantee they wont want to allow that but i can't think of any other current concept that lacks the balance of the deduction in the event of a loss. Without that deduction opportunity i don't know that its constitutional, but admittedly i don't know much about constitutional issues as applied to tax or revenue law/code.

Also - are you taxed on it once? Or every year till its actually realized? Who even placed value on such items or investments?

Its a gigantic boondoggle from every angle except political pandering to the insane far left.
If Kamala wins I'll bet that they will try to seize retirement accounts. This has been a left wing wet dream since the early 2000's. Billions of dollars held by responsible people and the avg American has less than $100k in retirement funds. I think the avg for people over 55 is only like $150k. So those of us who have maxed out and actually done homework to improve our retirement funds are going to have to pay....

You forgot the part that says the army now considers this case closed as the employee was not pressing any charges. But you keep on crowing about this all you like as this is still some being ongoing scandal. Good lord you need help but you’re beyond being helped. At least you have something else to talk about on here now other than J6 and 12 year old rape victims.
So the Army issues an official rebuke of Trump's actions and an Arlington employee decides not to press charges out of fear of MAGA nut jobs so it's all good with the cult?
Reminds me of Jan 6th.
Trump was right.

Baris saying that Trump is up by more in PA now than he was against Biden when they 86'd his ass. Baris is saying he's showing Trump at 19.3% with black voters and his raw data always favors dems by 2 to the 3 percent. So Trump is going to get close to 23% of the black vote. If you want to find this whole interview it's worth a listen. Baris is numbers guy. He'll tell pubs they are losing if thats what the numbers show but he's been 10X more accurate since 2016 than Nate Silver. lol.

May I ask, in all seriousness, why do you continue to post links from news sources with actual typos and grammatical errors in the byline?

As an 'educator', you should be embarrassed at that level of journalistic incompetence, but here your Village Idiot ass is.

Not to mention every other bit of stupidity that comes out of your brain, but that's expected of an 85 IQ Babbling Village Idiot.
That's real funny comming from a MAGAt.

You must be smocking something funny Gnarly.

It's a good question.

The more that comes out about the assassination the more it looks like the fbi groomed this kid and the SS made sure he had a window of opportunity. FBI labeling this case as "domestic terrorism" mean that they can classify most of the evidence and hide facts from the public.

This is 100% because of Bidens policies in Ukraine and US policy in the ME in general.
What Trump policy caused this?.... 🤡

Should Kamala go to Arlington for a thumbs up picture with the families? 🤡

Is 75 percent a lot?

Also illegal immigration related, something horrible will happen no doubt eventually with these tens of thousands of military aged Chinese males Biden has allowed in.

Wait until Venezuela gang members get enough people to feel like they can take over Chicago. You think the 80's gang wars in LA were bad..... One thing that might unite the Chicago gangs is if an outside group tried to get rid of all of them.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner

Kash on Shawn Ryan podcast. Really good listen for where our intel agencies are. I really hope Kash is in a position to fix stuff in the intel agencies. Maybe head of DNI or Homeland Securtiy.

Wait until Venezuela gang members get enough people to feel like they can take over Chicago. You think the 80's gang wars in LA were bad..... One thing that might unite the Chicago gangs is if an outside group tried to get rid of all of them.

And just that quick an ol boy from Chicago warns about it....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT