POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A buddy of mine sent me this as a reminder of our conversation 15-20 years ago. Thought a few people here might value it.
Moved to Atlanta in '76. Had met a 'Georgia Peach' the year before on a business trip there. When I moved there I went to church with her at her parent's church. Got married in that church. Was there till the mid-80s. Small Independent Methodist church. Very conservative.
Larry was a member. Heck of a nice guy.

If Kamala did what Trump did.... Got a rebuke from the US Army for disrespectful behavior at Arlington.... You would be up in arms.
Hypocrite
We'll never know how we would react since she never showed up, contacted them, or seems to care one bit about them. My guess is I would have been upset at the start, but once the details came out of the families giving the invitation, I would change my position instead of doubling down like you have been doing for the past 4 days or more.

No formulas, just polls. It would actually look worse for Harris if it were not for Bloomberg (who is an absurdly high outlier)

Now that MI's been shored up PA and GA will probably be where this election's determined. Both 270-268 or 269-269 Trump wins are very possible and would be brutal. He has to win both PA and GA though. Can only really lose GA if he takes both swings in the Sun Belt.

Great illustration of the depth of Tucker's ability to think. 'Women weak, man sit at head of table!'
You know Karl Marx was an a****** , right?

"Though Marx was “middle class” and even “Victorian” in many of his everyday cultural attitudes, this did not stop him from breaking his marriage vows and committing adultery. He had sex enough times with the family maid that she bore him an illegitimate son – and this under the same roof with his wife and his legitimate children (of which he had seven, with only three living to full adulthood).

But he would not allow his illegitimate child to visit their mother in his London house whenever he was at home, and the boy could only enter the house through the kitchen door in the back of the house. In addition, he had his friend, longtime financial benefactor, and intellectual collaborator, Fredrick Engels, claim parentage of the child so to avoid any social embarrassment falling upon himself due to his infidelity."

"Though Marx was “middle class” and even “Victorian” in many of his everyday cultural attitudes, this did not stop him from breaking his marriage vows and committing adultery. He had sex enough times with the family maid that she bore him an illegitimate son – and this under the same roof with his wife and his legitimate children (of which he had seven, with only three living to full adulthood).

But he would not allow his illegitimate child to visit their mother in his London house whenever he was at home, and the boy could only enter the house through the kitchen door in the back of the house. In addition, he had his friend, longtime financial benefactor, and intellectual collaborator, Fredrick Engels, claim parentage of the child so to avoid any social embarrassment falling upon himself due to his infidelity."

Now do Einstein. Reality doesn't care about your feelings.

He was a complete loser... "invented" a philosophy religion for losers, by a loser.

"Who ever heard, you get indicted for interfering in a presidential election where you have every right to do it, you get indicted and your poll numbers go up? When people get indicted, their poll numbers go down," Trump said.

Legal analyst and MSNBC host Katie Phang replied with, "Criming and then confessing to the criming. That’s a Trump specialty."

Former federal prosecutor Joyce Vance set the record straight on the law:
"There's no right to 'interfere' with a presidential election," she said. "This is the banality of evil right here—Trump asserting he can override the will of the voters to claim victory in an election he lost. And, he will do it again. We must vote against him in overwhelming numbers."

Reactions: Dionysus444
Then I can do AOC. Concentrate on high IQ people.

No way Einstein wouldn't see through the lie were he alive today.

GWfCxSyWYAIZCxX

Liberals are quick to say that this only affects something like 2,000 people, or whatever it is. Basically the richest of the rich. But it's the notion of even applying this capital gains tax to begin with. Because once it's in play, it will be much easier to shift the parameters from someone who has $100m networth.. down to $10m networth.. and then maybe anyone over $1mil.

Once this thing gets implemented, there will be no stopping it. Kind of like.. oh IDK, gay marriage leading the way for tampons in mens rooms lol.
This x infinity.

If this ever gets implemented, every intelligent, successful person in this country will flee. Heck, some of us are already looking for alternatives (Andorra anyone?).

"Who ever heard, you get indicted for interfering in a presidential election where you have every right to do it, you get indicted and your poll numbers go up? When people get indicted, their poll numbers go down," Trump said.

Legal analyst and MSNBC host Katie Phang replied with, "Criming and then confessing to the criming. That’s a Trump specialty."

Former federal prosecutor Joyce Vance set the record straight on the law:
"There's no right to 'interfere' with a presidential election," she said. "This is the banality of evil right here—Trump asserting he can override the will of the voters to claim victory in an election he lost. And, he will do it again. We must vote against him in overwhelming numbers."

Bang!!!! You guys really got him now. Surely that 14 second out of context clip is the smoking gun you e been waiting for.

Smoke (of any kind) + Lungs = Bad combination.

Especially smoke along with germs and bacteria out of the orifices of other people.

But a righteous bong rip has mental health benefits.

Or so I've heard...

(I've actually hit one that size, and it is ummm, well, you certainly get a different perspective on things. Once the initial wave of panic abates...)

4_foot.png

If Kamala did what Trump did.... Got a rebuke from the US Army for disrespectful behavior at Arlington.... You would be up in arms.
Hypocrite

Even allowing that this story might not be a bunch of sensationalized crap, there is a difference; because Trump has EARNED some benefit of the doubt capital with veterans, while President Harris has earned NONE. So will you please STFU about this. I never thought I'd miss your inane abortion posts, but I now look back on them as the halcyon days.

I seems they are now safe. It was two of them.

Local police had to intervene, in order to keep the group of 15 locals from getting their heads kicked in by the servicemen. (To be fair, 5 Americans saw it go down, and gave the two sailors some assistance.

President Harris will send them (the American servicemen, not the Turks) a strongly worded reprimand, and hold a press conference about it in November (if she wins)

Last edited:
I seems they are now safe. It was two of them.

Local police had to intervene, in order to keep the group of 15 locals from getting their heads kicked in by the servicemen. (To be fair, 5 Americans saw it go down, and gave the two sailors some assistance.

President Harris will send them (the American servicemen, not the Turks) a strongly worded reprimand, and hold a press conference about it in November (if she wins)
I spent a lot of time in Izmir. The officers club was bombed and a buddy of mine was stabbed while walking down a main street in an "American" area of the city. I did a lot of young and stupid stuff then you couldn't pay me enough to do now.

I spent a lot of time in Izmir. The officers club was bombed and a buddy of mine was stabbed while walking down a main street in an "American" area of the city. I did a lot of young and stupid stuff then you couldn't pay me enough to do now.
Is this the thanks we get for celebrating the Turkey at least ONCE, (maybe more, because Christmas gets some play here as well) a year?

Ingrates.

Reactions: berniecarbo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT