How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I live in one of those states goofus. 😂
Nah, it's about bad red state public schools and bad policy.
Btw.... How are you abortion ban buddies liking Trump's new stance on abortion?

The issue is now with the states ... at this point, his personal opinion is completely irrelevant. It is nice NOT living in a cult. Too bad you'll never experience ... Independence.

Reactions: Girthang
There will not be another interview after that one. That's it.

Hell I will be shocked if there is a debate now. She is going to read a teleprompter until election day.
Probably accurate. The American people will be given no legitimate information about her except the lame platitudes she regurgitated in her “interview” tonight. And the media will cheer it along.

With a ton of time to prepare for an answer on why he lied about going to war...Tim Walz's 'my grammar isn't always correct' answer is one of the single dumbest lines in the history of American politics. He was a public school teacher for 2 decades.

Also, his answer acts like it was a one time thing, a journalist would have pointed out he has lied on record about it dozens of times. Walz with a quickness to play victim only a Democrat possesses, says oh if it isn't this, it is an attack on my kids or my dog. Uses his kids and dog as a shield for years of lying.

If Kamala and Walz win I'm going to walk into the woods and never return to society.

Last edited:
Can you quote one of your posts expressing outrage when Obama was taking pictures in Arlington? How about Biden?
They need to know that the families requested Trump to show up because the families view Biden as the reason their children died. There are tons interviews with people on the ground talking about how bad the withdrawal was planned and ran. Trump had a condition based withdrawal and Biden just wanted out by 911.

Village Idiot, he didn't say he got beat up by a trans in a girl's room.

I think he is saying men should not be in there with females, especially minors, you sick fvck.
Mountain out of a molehill issue. There are already laws against sexually abusing women/minors. Like the one Trump was busted for.
Molesters/rapists don't GAF about tranny bathroom laws. They don't follow laws period.
You really think a stupid bathroom law deters those sick fu**s? It doesn't.

I keep posting this but apparently none of our liberal posters are going to watch it. The withdrawal from Afghan was poorly planned and even more poorly executed with no coherent chain of command. They left those kids in that airport for their fates to be decided by the Taliban. And when the Taliban killed 13 Americans Joe and Kamala droned a guy who was delivering water and had no connection to the bomber..... then Joe left $85 billion in military equipment for the Taliban to use against the people who helped us.

And people wonder why Putin invaded Ukraine shortly after.... LOL.

Typical Cult member.
Everyone else is wrong, including our US Army.
Trump is perfect and God's chosen one right?

No.

The military is required by oath to not pick political sides. (Note to Dion: this means adhere to the constitution, so you don't parse words for 3 pages)

I don't give a shit if some generals hate Trump and release a statement, while giving both Biden amd Obama a pass for the same thing, as has been stated, multiple times, by everyone.

Pay attention, sheep, the real wolves are the propagandists.

It's wrong, you know it, and Washington or Lincoln in similar circumstances might have had them hung said military commanders for treason.

With a ton of time to prepare for an answer on why he lied about going to war...Tim Walz's 'my grammar isn't always correct' answer is one of the single dumbest lines in the history of American politics. He was a public school teacher for 2 decades.

Also, his answer acts like it was a one time thing, a journalist would have pointed out he has lied on record about it dozens of times. Walz with a quickness to play victim only a Democrat possesses, says oh if it isn't this it is an attack on my kids or my dog. Uses his kids and dog as a shield for years of lying.

If Kamala and Walz win I'm going to walk into the woods and never return to society.

So he lied about being a lying liar.

It's true. Anyone who votes for Harris doesn't care about the future of their children and grandchildren. Simple as that.

She was Dave Smith podcast too. Dave is very much a Trump hater. They both agreed often that modern democrats are just insane with their actions currently.

Our resident libs who want to pretend this woman wasn't a real democrat.... She donated over $100 million to dems the last decade and gave $10 million to Schumer in '22 to win the Senate. She feels absolutely betrayed by the party.

Mountain out of a molehill issue. There are already laws against sexually abusing women/minors. Like the one Trump was busted for.
Molesters/rapists don't GAF about tranny bathroom laws. They don't follow laws period.
You really think a stupid bathroom law deters those sick fu**s? It doesn't.

Sick. Fvck. Listen. They. Don't. Have. To. Be. Molesters. Rapists.

They. Are. Men.

They. Should. Not. Be. In. The. Public. Restrooms. With. Women. And. Minor. Girls.

"Cancel culture' is just social pressure. Conservatives have always wielded it in America as the majority. Not had it wielded against them. The reaction to these protests is just one example of that. Y'all're just salty now that the pendulum has swung and it occasionally gets used against you instead of only by you.
GWMFb21WcAAu1Md

A seemingly drunk Kamala describes what a restaurant she owned would look like:

Only 3 items, when we run out...'see you tomorrow. closed for the day'.

I'm really shocked she never ran a business haha

The closest she should get to being president is receiving an apron that says- "cackler in chef"

Great googly moogly

This is where you people lose all respect and lose credibility to be honest. It’s like watching Idiocracy on rewind. Just don’t claim to give a **** about veterans tomorrow.
So correct me if I'm wrong because I only saw the first two paragraphs. Where the 4 people with firsthand knowledge of the event eventually named in that article? Where there named people that disagreed with the statements in that article? Is the author of that article a democrat/Obama fan boy? Within 5 minutes of searching I got the answer to those questions.

So I lose all respect and credibility because I don't just go along with some partisan hit peace that might be full of lies and political motives? Hell I don't do that when it's something written about politicians I don't agree with. I actually do a little bit of research to find out if a story is totally true before I make a judgement.

Now tell me you have TDS without actually telling me you have TDS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT