ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

My wife has Covid. Brady will be down on the field half the game. So I have two extra tickets in the Loge.

If any Gyero person wants to come and talk football hit me up. If you are a weirdo or idiot please spare me.
If available would like to take my 10 year old daughter. Was going to take my dad and he passed away Tuesday night. Funeral on Tuesday.

wvcatfan@aol.com

I’m really sorry for your loss IB4UK. Loosing a parent is a whole different life change.

My alma mater Murray St Racers are playing Mizzou on the TV tonight. Excited to watch and hopeful that it will be good for the state, but most likely it will just be embarrassing for my Racers. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: wcc31 and IB4UK
Anybody here the Netflix show they were talking about on KSR/KSR pre show this morning? At the time I said I’m gonna watch that…now drawing a complete blank. I think it was a sports documentary but don’t even remember that for sure.

This is why GYERO is great. Nice gestures all around, gang.

IB4UK, sorry for your loss. Crazy turn of events since your question on Sunday. Last game I went to with my dad, he was 82 as well. At TA&M, 2018.

Carry on his spirit through your daughter, enjoy the game.
Thank you, Century. You and I are roughly the same age. My wife and I tried having children for several years and encountered numerous miscarriages. My daughter was born when I was 45 and my wife 35.

Unfortunately my daughter never got to really meet or know my dad. He was in Boulder, Colorado until very recently and the last time he saw my daughter she was 2.

He instilled my love for the Cats at an early age. Took me to my first game at Memorial vs Alabama in 1975 and from there I was obsessed.

BradyJames (Nathan) is as genuine as it gets. Looking forward to seeing you and Brady tomorrow.

Friday Hookie Randoms:

• Sick of Deon…no shit, really?
  • Puerto Rican Pernil Pork roast on the pit since 4am. In the effin rain. These mf’ers in my fantasy football league don’t deserve me…alas, I’m a slave to the craft… Black beans & rice, salsa verde. Profit.
  • Not having Italian food in your top5 international cuisines is a simpleton take. Italy gets in the Top5 for their wine/cheese selections only… without heating a stove. GTFOH with that nonsense.
  • Yankees… best in about every statistical team category in MLB, but just painful to watch. Wasting the efforts of the best 2-3 punch since Gehrig and Ruth.
  • Since January, my BD efforts have been translated to $2.4M in contract fees. Was just rewarded with a $5000 raise. Jelly-of-the-Month Club type disappointment. Time to go solo. My firm is a clown show.
  • Down 30 pounds since 6/21.
  • Stoops looks depressed in his pressers. Going thru motions. Sumrall/Tulane rolls last night, BTW.
  • Rich Brooks is a Renaissance man. We were lucky to have that dude.
Friday Labor Five:

1. John Prine : Long Monday
  2. Mad Season : Long Gone Day
  3. Iris DeMent : Let the Mystery Be
  4. The Avett Brothers : Murder in the City
  5. Bonobo : No Reason

Sorry for your loss, IB. Parents passing down their love of UK is clearly a major part of why this thread even exists. He’ll be there with you Saturday.

Will second, third, etc. that’s why this place can be pretty special sometimes, despite all the shenanigans. Genuine relationships formed and kind gestures from time to time. Big ups, brady and Wayne. 👊

Back up the Brinks truck. You are welcome in advance, this is a freebie.
5* Lock - Colorado -9.5 v/s ND State - ND State without All American safety who lead them in tackles and int's and without starting FB, and maybe without starting RB who has a knee injury. Buffs 50 Bison 24.

Good Luck, you are going to need it. Fade me all you want. Another one is over 35 Colorado team total.
Hope you didn't bet the single wide on that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT