POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dem/libs truly hate main stream Christianity....and Christians themselves. Their 'Christianity' is totally wrapped up in "churches" that embrace social justice and LBGTQ.....which is TOTALLY against God's Word. Last few verses of Romans ch. 1 among others.

GWCS3QeWMAAKTp5

"Trump will have us in a war within 90 days! OMG!!"

Not one single war in 4 years, yet wars everywhere now. LiberL's are incpable of being honest. They are sick and deranged.
My wife's parents are extremely liberal and freaked the hell out when Trump was elected. They sent a mass email to all the family talking about plans for nuclear war and the like. Biden has us closer to that while no wars started under Trump at all. Libs are nutty. Thankfully my wife is a true centrist and doesn't get caught up in their crazyness.

I used to really care about fiscal responsibility and getting the debt under control. But I've given up on that dream. It's political suicide to cut spending so it will never happen. At this point, it's all monopoly money anyway, so money isn't the problem in building it. Dems want to grow their voter base. Most Republicans are too scared to fight back. That's why we don't have a wall.

That's because she has a much higher score than you, of course you hold her up like a Diety.
Nah... If she sucks I have no problem voting her out in 4 years.
If she was running against Pence, Hailey or even Christie.... I would vote R.
Trump is a POS. Ask the Army what they think about his little photo op.

Can you quote one of your posts expressing outrage when Obama was taking pictures in Arlington? How about Biden?
That’s a brain buster.

Obama’s appearance at Arlington wasn’t a campaign event. Cringe argument

Here’s a reminder of who we are dealing with.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Ask Trump why the US Army issued him a rebuke today.
Your guy. 🤬

That’s a brain buster.

Obama’s appearance at Arlington wasn’t a campaign event. Cringe argument

Here’s a reminder of who we are dealing with.

American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day.

That's good enough for folks with TDS.

Ah yes, looking down on other people...im assuming this is why you hate the Electoral College so much
I live in one of those states goofus. 😂
Nah, it's about bad red state public schools and bad policy.
Btw.... How are you abortion ban buddies liking Trump's new stance on abortion?

American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day.

That's good enough for folks with TDS.

This is where you people lose all respect and lose credibility to be honest. It’s like watching Idiocracy on rewind. Just don’t claim to give a **** about veterans tomorrow.

The optics to this are funny. Walz does looks like her attorney in a Dateline interview ready to interject if he doesn't like a question:

Also, the transcript is equally pathetic with Dana Bash really trying to supply answers to the idiot.

GWLRg3QXUAAG-QC

Reactions: blubo
I'm sorry. The exclamation point inside of parentheses distracted me. You don't see THAT very often. 😮‍💨

4 out of the 6 students I tutor, didn't get the correct answer. Two arrived at 52, and the other two answered 100.

Would you like me to help YOU work through the problem? I don't mind.

Also, it should be your dismay. There is more, but really; what is the point?
It is all pointless. You win.

Good one about the your/you’re (one’s a verbal, one’s an adjective… I’m always making that typo, and now I’m terribly embarassed [!]).

That said, N=6 (and all 6 are students seeking extra help with math), ain’t, like, ideal — from a statistical pov.

I mean if I was 6 that’d be a real burner.

There are really three types of people on the Arlington issue.

1. The people who understand it’s unwavering traditions are a very special way of honoring those who’ve made the greatest sacrifice.
2. The people who don’t understand what Arlington is.
3. The people who know but are still willing to bastardize it in the name of politics.

And it’s yet another example of why Trump’s behavior is a race to the bottom for the United States. The laws and traditions apply to everyone but him and when applied to him, it’s not his lack of respect that’s the problem — it’s the people with the audacity to conserve honor who are the problem. Deplorable
I would say that Montgomery Meigs would think his theft of Robert E Lee's property was being put to a good use if stopping communism was what it was being used for.

Can you go back and show me where you were outraged when the Democrats did this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT