POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone knows it’s wrong to lie about military service. Everyone know you don’t do that. When I heard he did, I thought he was a piece of shit for lying. I formed independent thoughts.

No one knows about obscure campaign photo op rules. Obama has taken pictures in that cemetery. Biden took pictures in that cemetery. Trump took pictures in that cemetery. Now you’ve been told it’s technically “illegal” so you’re feigning outrage about Trump. That’s the narrative. You didn’t give it a second thought before now, yet now you’re repeating what you’re told.
“I formed independent thoughts”. Translation: it’s all over my right wing Twitter timeline so now it’s what I think. See how easy it is to assume that about the other person?

I don’t remember Biden and Obama taking photos in that specific area where it’s prohibited but if they did, that’s wrong too. I’m sure they didn’t smile and give the thumbs up on their graves either. I’m even more sure they didn’t then post those pictures and photos illegally in campaign ads, but prove me wrong.

There’s a level of decorum you expect from a president. Trump shits all over that when he does stuff like smile on dead soldiers graves and his staff gets into a fight with people at Arlington National Cemetery.

not surprised. evidently there’s no rule prohibiting political activism by athletes or coaches. i remember a football and a basketball coach (can’t recall who or where) marching down public streets, all wearing shirts promoting a marxist organization.
what the hell, might as well get paid for it. the new age
I remember one coach having to publicly apologize for daring to wear a shirt that vaugely signaled support for Trump.

Recorded and edited is what they said last night. They'll make her look great.
Seriously? I mean, I had begun to believe it was really going to be live. New York Times article leads with the intro saying it’s a rare chance for voters to see Harris and Walz in an “unscripted setting.”

I find recorded and edited to be anything BUT unscripted.

Truly pathetic and sad, if this is true.

Seriously? I mean, I had begun to believe it was really going to be live. New York Times article leads with the intro saying it’s a rare chance for voters to see Harris and Walz in an “unscripted setting.”

I mean if I was 6 that’d be a real burner.

There are really three types of people on the Arlington issue.

1. The people who understand it’s unwavering traditions are a very special way of honoring those who’ve made the greatest sacrifice.
2. The people who don’t understand what Arlington is.
3. The people who know but are still willing to bastardize it in the name of politics.

And it’s yet another example of why Trump’s behavior is a race to the bottom for the United States. The laws and traditions apply to everyone but him and when applied to him, it’s not his lack of respect that’s the problem — it’s the people with the audacity to conserve honor who are the problem. Deplorable

“I formed independent thoughts”. Translation: it’s all over my right wing Twitter timeline so now it’s what I think. See how easy it is to assume that about the other person?

I don’t remember Biden and Obama taking photos in that specific area where it’s prohibited but if they did, that’s wrong too. I’m sure they didn’t smile and give the thumbs up on their graves either. I’m even more sure they didn’t then post those pictures and photos illegally in campaign ads, but prove me wrong.

There’s a level of decorum you expect from a president. Trump shits all over that when he does stuff like smile on dead soldiers graves and his staff gets into a fight with people at Arlington National Cemetery.

Damn. Dead soldier’s family visits his grave, they smile and give thumbs up. The former president of the United States, who’s there to honor him does the same with them, and now those people lack “decorum” for honoring their family member.

Can’t you guys just be glad Trump brought that family a moment of happiness rather than feigning outrage over everything he does?

Not a peep about Kamala and Biden getting the people killed. But oh god the outrage over Trump daring to smile with his family.

GWIvxuwasAE-x-P
BS.... Fake News meme.
Nine of top ten poorest states vote Trump bigly. 😂😂🤡🤡

They did. You'll literally blow up anything and buy in to any pathetic talking point. Think about it..you guys are now attacking gold star families instead of the ppl who turned them into gold star families. For christ sakes, the families requested he be there and earned the right to have him there. Go jump in a lake you outrage factory. And you can say oh well that's wrong too....but no one told you to be outraged then, so you didn't care

Last edited:

Absolutely

To think about sending shamblowmestain's fraternal twin to meet with or negotiate with another country is so cringeworthy, you need a helmeted flackjacket just to consider it

Wheres the very concerned about lies crowd? @sambowieshin if she lies about something as meaningless as working at mcdonalds, what else would she lie about

If she lied about it she should come clean and admit it. Not a fan of Trump's lies about the election and not a fan of Kamala's lies about McDonald's (If it's a lie).
Now in other news ... Army rebukes your Dear Leader today. Pathetic using Arlington for a photo op.
Your guy. 🤬

And another record day for your 401k thanks to Kamalanomics.

First off, Biden hadn't been nominated yet. So that made it easier, mechanically, for a new candidate to enter. Second, as for your hypo, there would presumably be some mechanism to elevate Vance to the top of the ticket.

You're voting for a country where illegal aliens try to get on school buses with kids because you don't like Trump. Watching stupid people talk down to others really does take the cake. Makes you wonder who the chumps are that they spend time with.

They did. You'll literally blow up anything and buy in to any pathetic talking point. Think about it..you guys are now attacking gold star families instead of the ppl who turned them into gold star families. For christ sakes, the families requested he be there and earned the right to have him there. Go jump in a lake you outrage factory. And you can say oh well that's wrong too....but no one told you to be outraged, so you didn't care

Perfect Chef's Kiss to the second most Idiotic poster in here.

They did. You'll literally blow up anything and buy in to any pathetic talking point. Think about it..you guys are now attacking gold star families instead of the ppl who turned them into gold star families. For christ sakes, the families requested he be there and earned the right to have him there. Go jump in a lake you outrage factory. And you can say oh well that's wrong too....but no one told you to be outraged, so you didn't care

Biden says, "We will never forget.".... unless I am responsible... and it's not an election year... and I'm not at the beach...

Let the gaslighting commence!

#NeverHisFault
#DrainTheSwamp
Oh, someone here is gaslighting for certain.
You can feign outrage. You can flail and seethe. You can parrot all the absurd talking points as the DNCcp pulls your pull string.

But at the end of the day, Kammie and Walz couldn't even be bothered to show up and pay their respects. And one of them was in the situation room when this all went sideways. It looks bad.........REAL BAD.

And all the pointing desperate fingers at the man that actually showed up, isn't going to change those optics.
You know, the left wouldn't have to spin themselves dizzy all the time, if you simply ran better candidates.

If she wins, you are most definitely looking at the unraveling of this great experiment in freedom and self-governance, an attack on our foundational values which will not be reversible.

It's not hyperbole. They of course see it the same, the opposite side of the coin... that if you win, it's descent into a fascistic theocratic autocracy. Both can't be true. Theirs is a paranoid, ignorant nonsense bred from the ease of our times - how easy it is to brainwash people into an irrational fear since life no longer presents the various daily and ever-present hardships it once did.

Both can't be true. Hopefully it's neither, but both can't be true. We're about to find out.
We had 4 years under Trump and the left's fears didn't even come close to coming true.... So I think we have our answer on who is right and wrong.

Wheres the very concerned about lies crowd? @sambowieshin if she lies about something as meaningless as working at mcdonalds, what else would she lie about

Maybe she misspoke is all. Perhaps she didn't WORK the DRIVE THRU at McDonald's. Could it be she ORDERED a DRIVE BY at a PA farm. Got it confused with Old Macdonald.

Has anyone started selling kneepads with Harris/Walz on them yet? Boys tampons? Navy blue McHarris/McDeserter visors, or "Harris/Walz : Feel the Burn" Minneapolis Skyline on Fire tshirts?

A lot of money left on the table if they don't

We had 4 years under Trump and the left's fears didn't even come close to coming true.... So I think we have our answer on who is right and wrong.

"Drump will have us in a war within 90 days! OMG!!"

Not one single war in 4 years, yet wars everywhere now. LiberL's are incpable of being honest. They are sick and deranged.

Last edited:

What's absolutely most frightening is that the actual "hope" platform, never delivered by BHusseinO, was realized more under Trump than any if the surrounding 12 years. As such, their greatest fear may have been realized.

Everything they said they wanted was delivered by the wrong man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT