How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weimar and Nazi Germany (1918-1939): Strength Through Joy​

Strength Through Joy was an organisation set up by the Nazis to promote employees rights in the work place. It was designed to appease workers as the Trade Unions had been banned in Germany, but it was still an organisation that was controlled by the Nazis. It was set up as a division of the German Labour Front.
The purpose was to inspire the German workers, to encourage them that the work they were completing was for the benefit of the nation. Therefore, Strength Through Joy, attempted to provide activities for the workers of the Reich to enjoy. In order to enjoy these activities, workers had to join the Strength Through Joy programme.
Typical activities included film screenings and trips to the theatre, and attendance at sports events. They also offered holidays and cruises to some workers.
Strength Through Joy also attempted to improve the people’s access to consumer goods. The Nazis promoted the Volkswagen or ‘People’s Car’. It was designed to be affordable for all Germans. Strength Through Joy encouraged people to give five Reichsmarks per week to pay for their car. However, the factories producing the cars became weapons factories during the War.
Wait ... are you saying Harris stole the "Joy" slogan from the Nazis?? Didn't the left have a meltdown about 2-3 months ago for Trump using a graphic in an ad?

Wait ... are you saying Harris stole the "Joy" slogan from the Nazis?? Didn't the left have a meltdown about 2-3 months ago for Trump using a graphic in an ad?

It's just Hope and Joy instead of Hope and Change.

After getting played for so long, you'd think these fools would've lost hope by now... figured out that nothing is changing under their "leadership" except for the worse.

Biden finally leaves the beach in California........and heads to his beachhouse in Delaware.

a man in a suit is sitting at a table with the words  can 't make this shit up  above him

Last edited:
Last edited:
Labor Day weekend coming up. Uninformed radicals hate this day because they think it has something to do with pregnancy and childbirth. Not working for a living.
However it's pitched and they're told to feel is how they will. If a Democrat celebrates the day it's a celebration for workers.

If a republican celebrates the day it's white privilege that you get to take a day off and still get paid.

It's well established that the progressive faction of the Democrat party, and it's hostages (shrunken apple heads, past their prime, like Nancy the Hammer, and Raw Dog Schumer) are completely, utterly batshit. LOL

Absolutely NOTHING that they do, makes sense. AT all. It's like watching toddlers try to assemble an automobile. Or KAB form a coherent thought.

If you think they're going to make a mess of domestic policy, wait until Kamala gets her hands on Foreign policy. LOL

If Kam-dawg wins, the left on here is going to have a good time roasting us (as they should), but sooner or later, that iron fist is going to come down on something that THEY care about. It always does. LOL
If she wins, America is toast along with all those dipshits. But "they'll" all play grab-ass and tongue each other because they slayed their dragon

If she wins, America is toast along with all those dipshits. But "they'll" all play grab-ass and tongue each other because they slayed their dragon

History is full of sad stories that started in triumph.

The WORST part, for them, is that they will suffer most. Hardworking middle class people, that have been sensible, will weather it far better than the progressives. And like I said, I plan on sheltering everything I can, because I'm not going to get stuck with the bill.

Those poor saps have no idea what is coming.

I've lived below my means my entire adult life. Bought way less house than I could afford, I've only purchased one "new" vehicle in my entire life (I don't remember the last time I had a car payment), change my own oil, etc. etc. I'm not patting myself on the back, but I'm just saying, I'm happy as hell that I did. And I have no intention of giving the government what I worked my ass off for and saved.

Last edited:
My belief that we are in the end times will be certified even more if Kamala wins. America doesn't survive 8 years of her. It just can't. And the world won't survive it either. Better grab a Bible and read the book of Revelations if she "wins"

Free speech will be completely dead. An economic catastrophe. Almost certainly a nuclear war. Good Lord. Imagine voting for that crap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT