POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's because I clearly stated that I wasn't "extrapolating out to December 2023" in my post.

Very specifically. Again.

The data is "1.45 billion" for "the first 6 months" and "even using 90k the city would've been spending about $2700 per migrant per month at the time." That us all info taken from the article and report cited.

$1.45B / 90k / 6m = $2,685

That is right about $2700, but only if you assume they were already very NEAR 100k, when the articles at the time were stating they would be over 100k by years end, and not that they were already at 100k illegals at the time.

If they only had 60k at 6 months, they could assume they would be over 100k by the end of the year, but that drives the monthly $ number UP from what I stated above. That would make the per month expenditure over $4000 per month per illegal alien.

You can argue against the math, but the math isn't wrong given the premises and info stated in the article. You'd have to give me specific data you know that conflicts the article and reports cited instead of general data about the entire year. Otherwise maybe you just didn't read the articles and don't know when the data was posted (despite me stating it was posted and or published early in August of the same year).
Ny spent $12 billion in '23, California spent $31 billion in '23, Colorado spent $180 million and they just started getting illegals. Him trying to sping that low number is leaving out all the different streams funneling money to this problem.

If illegal immigration was a benefit to a state then the states with the most illegals wouldn't be begging for federal assistance. LOL.

Rich Baris went off on the PA polls coming out. He said Quinipiac is clearly lying on their polls and blasted a couple others. They had a rural PA county that Trump won by over 30,000 votes in '20 as Kamala plus 7. LOL. Rural PA blue collar workers were going for Trump over Scranton Joe but see Kamala as this savior to the working class man.

When is Kamala going to do her first press conference? Has anyone ever ran for president without doing a press conference one time?
"They" won't let her near a "real" press conference until "they" feel that she can actually respond to questions without sounding like a valley girl loon. So I doubt she does a real press conference with any hard hitting questions anytime soon.

He doesn't know something. He's guessing like every other investor. In every distribution there are outliers. There will always be a best and a worst. Buffet's the best but he doesn't know anything about the future. He's been wrong before.

BTW, what I read is he's down to around 50% in equities. I don't know if that includes anything beyond his core. (He doesn't call me. I wonder if he's still mad about that time in that place where that thing was,.) And 2% in bonds. I think there are cash accounts now that pay around 5%. That's a good yield in uncertain times. If his investors are satisfied with CD rates, more power to them. It's their dough not mine.

You think it's Biden's economic policies, but it could just as easily be the collapse of tech workers and middle managers and fast food workers and such due to AI. Who knows? Everyone is always playing catch up. If your answer to everything in life is "Liberals," you're like the guy who only has a hammer so every problem is a nail.
Here's thing the though Pot. You won't admit anything is wrong. You argued with we about recession and you posted a link showing that a recession was 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth and then I showed that 2023 had 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth. I still can't get you to admit that we are probably already past entering the recession. I'm sure you'll find some WEF article that explains how losing jobs and huge inflation and massive illegal immigration is actually good for the economy but I live on Earth in this reality.

OK dems. Here is PBD doing a podcast with one of the most never Trumpers I've ever seen and he says that voting for Trump is on the table now.

For just a small part on immigration. Go to 49:20 to hear Bret talk about going to Darian Gap and Mayorkas going down there and expanding the camp that illegal Chinese migrants use to travel north to our country.

It's wild to see a guy this anti Trump sounding like this. It makes me think that a lot of dems that were just kinda like "Meh on Trump".... Are going to be able to pull that lever really easy.

The Dems should be very worried about the RFK turn of events. I really don’t know how much RFK will move the needle for Trump in these swing states, but frankly he may not need to move it much, if any, to deliver Trump the Presidency. And Trump only needs a select few. GA + NC + PA = President Elect Trump.

But I fully expect to see a full on propaganda onslaught from the media about how RFK supporters won’t break for Trump, and so on… in an effort to beat down any notion of Trump surging back to the top.

The Dems should be very worried about the RFK turn of events. I really don’t know how much RFK will move the needle for Trump in these swing states, but frankly he may not need to move it much, if any, to deliver Trump the Presidency. And Trump only needs a select few. GA + NC + PA = President Elect Trump.

But I fully expect to see a full on propaganda onslaught from the media about how RFK supporters won’t break for Trump, and so on… in an effort to beat down any notion of Trump surging back to the top.
Most polls show NC as a slight Dem lean even though it's went Red 3 elections in a row and pubs outpace dems in voter registration. Any help from Bobby in NC would seem to put it in the clear Trump lean.

Source of poll
aggregation
Dates
administered
Dates
updated
Joe
Biden

Democratic
Donald
Trump

Republican
Other/
Undecided
[c]
Margin
Average48.1%47.5%4.4%Biden +0.6
270 to Win[30]October 31 – November 2, 2020November 3, 202047.8%47.5%4.7%Biden +0.3
Real Clear Politics[31]October 26 – November 1, 2020November 3, 202047.6%47.8%4.6%Trump +0.2
FiveThirtyEight[32]until November 2, 2020November 3, 202048.9%47.1%4.0%Biden +1.8

And just to show how bad polls are in NC. 2 out of 3 had Biden winning and Trump won NC by around 100,000 votes. 538 again shows to be the worst poll out there but the MSM loves to use it because it tells them what they want to hear. And to go beyond those 3 main polls.... Most polls showed Biden winning NC by over 1%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election_in_North_Carolina

Here is the wiki. You can scroll down to see all the polls and it's insane how wrong so many polls were on NC.

Reactions: Girthang
The very people guys like Dion and Sam and Dread and all the other Communist sympathizers on here moan and groan about being greedy capitalist pigs, are the very same people the Dem party runs to for their massive donations and who they give a seat at the table to. They use these titans of industry, commerce, and media to fund their actions and push their propaganda. These titans like Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg, etc. don’t care what tyranny the government wants to lay on the American people because they know they will be immune as part of the global elite ruling class. They are the exact people, doing the things that the communists complain about being the result of a capitalist society, yet they will turn around and vote to give those people even more control. I just don’t get the mindset.

The fidget spinners at major Corp media won't be getting much sleep tonight as they conference call to 'splainstorm together. I wonder how many more staged trigger events they have planned as a backup distraction for just such an occasion. Maybe another FBI kidnapping entrapment plot? Perhaps they have another deranged democrat, Blackrock employee with an AR or a automatic weapon?

I'm sure they'll think of something horrifying to do themselves and again blame on conservatives.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Ok so the rest of the Kennedy’s want touchy feely feel good happy hour, while the black sheep of the family wants to tackle actual hardcore issues that face Americans. Pleas explain what part of the agenda RFK Jr. has embraced wouldn’t be good for American prosperity? The rest of the Kennedy’s have just fallen for being mindless sheep. The opposite of what JFK stood for.

CNBC turning on Kamala. Those job numbers might have got leaked out because business are that scared of her winning. The left might be eating their own out of fear of going too far left.

If that's what they agree on....what are the items that 'disagree publicly and privately and fiercely if need be on issues over which we differ...'? That statement sounds like a Repub to me.
I would assume those issues to be more social issues, abortion, climate stuff, those sorts of things.

LOL at Democrats. Arguably the biggest Democrat name in American history just said you party is unrecognizable and endorsed your opposition.

But the real problem, and he said it, is the mainstream media. Imagine backing a party that has "frontmen" that have to work overtime to "hide" information from the American people. Total scum.

First thing tomorrow morning, that Kennedy name will be scrubbed from the infinitesimal depths of their programmed memory. He will be excommunicated faster than a speeding Borgia. All sculptures paintings, monuments, coins and street/highway signs will be broken and ground to dust, then scattered like the four winds of the Obamas after a meal heavy-laden with bean salad.

They'll act like the name means nothing. They'll act like it never made headlines. And suddenly everyone will be bringing up everything Chappaquiddddddik 24/7

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT