POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just repeated what he said. And I know to get the new Real ID drivers license, I had to bring my birth certificate.
yeah, I did too for that one. Was mainly referring to just getting a general ID or regular license. The Real ID just gets us all culled into the Federal system for future use (control)

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Question for the board. How much more support do you think Kennedy would have if he didn't have a voice disorder? The guy seems to be very solid on a lot of points and the Kennedy name is legend in Dem circles so it seems like he would have a larger following than he has. The only thing I can figure is the voice issue. The Dems are not as tolerant when it comes to disabilities as they are on issues of race and gender.

That's one take. Mine is they didn't waste their time on a very unscientific poll - as Musk called it. The idea that there's some reality to that poll is staggeringly ignorant.
That's a hell of a spin that Dem's didnt want to waste their time submitting a one second push a button type of poll. X is the largest media outlet in the world but yet the left with this specific poll means nothing as only Trump supporters are involved. If MSNBC or even CNN had the reach that X does and this was in favor of Kamala, there would be some serious circle jerking going on with you and your left wingers.

No bank in their right mind will want to originate these loans and keep them on their books. I cannot imagine one deal like this ever getting to the closing table.

I have the strangest feeling that we've been down this road before. but I can't put my finger on it.

Lets' see:

Government enforced, high risk mortgages, which are then packaged together with other mortgages, and then eventually sold as MBS's

anyway, I'm sure it will all work out.

(making a note to call my guy at Lehman Brothers)

Ridiculous? Looks like standard Dim fare to me.
Animated GIF

Question for the board. How much more support do you think Kennedy would have if he didn't have a voice disorder? The guy seems to be very solid on a lot of points and the Kennedy name is legend in Dem circles so it seems like he would have a larger following than he has. The only thing I can figure is the voice issue. The Dems are not as tolerant when it comes to disabilities as they are on issues of race and gender.

Imo not many. Far fewer than those that follow or learned about him because of his last name.

I am curious what he'll say tomorrow. I think he'll just drop out and bash dems. I don't think he'll throw support to trump.

Shes really going to talk for two minutes again isnt she.

Reactions: UK_fan_41102
'So...what you're saying is that the music is about to stop and we're going to be left holding the biggest bag of odorous excrement in the history of capitalism..'

Preview of CA's no DP, no payment loans made to illegals about 3 years from now.

• Love
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Some. But the party has made sure he's shut out bc it affects their power structure...meaning they aren't allowing him any money, platforms, and will make sure all D outlets like msnbc etc slander anything he says

They don't want anyone messing with their enrichment programs and avenues that make them wealthy which is by all means through govt.

Haven't you noticed, ppl like Obama, just won't go away like other former presidents.

Imo not many. Far fewer than those that follow or learned about him because of his last name.

I am curious what he'll say tomorrow. I think he'll just drop out and bash dems. I don't think he'll throw support to trump.

Shes really going to talk for two minutes again isnt she.
Depends on if Trump offered a cabinet position to Kennedy and his running mate. Just wondering where Trump could put him in his cabinet. Top cabinet positions would be out imo, mabye HHS.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
So, quickly summing up the last 10 years-

FBI and DOJ, as well as FISA court allow clearly and proven FALSE information to generate an illegal warrant and wire-tapping on a candidate/ elect, and distribute (and allow to circulate) details about the fraudulent information manufactured by the opposing campaign to and throughout the media, while simultaneously encouraging the withholding of incriminating information about the opposing candidate.

They then declare, based upon this known and testified as knowingly false before submission of the warrant request, that this information indicated collusion with a foreign govt, and work against the same elected official for 4 years INCLuDING influencing an election by PREVENTING information about a BUSINESS DEAL, a laptop with incriminating info, and a diary KNOWN to be TRUE (and belonging to exactly who it was declared they belonged to) from being circulated in the media BY KNOWINGLY LYING to the media and public about the authenticity of all 3, FALSELY declaring them to be RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION so that they are censored and scrubbed from every platform, and forcing these platforms to harass and revoke membership to anyone who posted the information.

THIS is the govt and party that the weak-minded and infantile TROLLS on the left posting here and all over left leaning media think has integrity and to whom they pledge their undying trust and loyalty....

Let them wallow in their own sewage. Let them vomit up and be drowned by their own bile and excrement. They hate their fellow human beings because they want to be the pigs they are.

This administration has lied EVERY MINUTE they've been in office, and the agencies of the govt have helped them do it, refusing to let anyone see the truth or share it. The jobs and economic reports are just scratching the surface of it. If they are lying with the little things, imagine what they are doing with the big things.

Placing it in God's hands and asking for His judgment on those that have knowingly done these things. He does not fail to repay each according to their works

I have the strangest feeling that we've been down this road before. but I can't put my finger on it.

Lets' see:

Government enforced, high risk mortgages, which are then packaged together with other mortgages, and then eventually sold as MBS's

anyway, I'm sure it will all work out.

(making a note to call my guy at Lehman Brothers)
I am not sure how to post videos on here but we need to pull the one from when Obama was at his first DNC and they interviewed a woman saying that with Obama as President, I wont have to pay mortgage/rent or any debts back b/c he has my back or something to that nature. I always think back to her and wonder how her life has changed for the better. More than likely a relative of @Dionysus444 or @MidseasonTweak

That's a hell of a spin that Dem's didnt want to waste their time submitting a one second push a button type of poll. X is the largest media outlet in the world but yet the left with this specific poll means nothing as only Trump supporters are involved. If MSNBC or even CNN had the reach that X does and this was in favor of Kamala, there would be some serious circle jerking going on with you and your left wingers.
Your name-calling is ridiculously off the mark. Net, adds more validity to you not knowing what the hell you're talking about. You make the supposed point of it being "this specific poll" when Musk himself describes it as "very unscientific". Talk about being part of a circle jerk - believing anything about this poll is such. As for what the Dims would say/do, I know, but apparently not you, that what they make of anything is 90% bogus.

'So...what you're saying is that the music is about to stop and we're going to be left holding the biggest bag of odorous excrement in the history of capitalism..'

Preview of CA's no DP, no payment loans made to illegals about 3 years from now.

😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxifSvgDTlYQ3lQkjUtdmLnJ3S54tgLOTE?si=HsstlAXhof3WL4EE

"Speak to me as you might a child, or a golden retriever, I can assure, it weren't brains that got me here."

I LOVE that movie.

California is a lead weight, pulling us all under and eventually drowning us.

If Trump wins, he should use an EO to forbid one dime of federal assistance to California as long as programs that assist lawbreakers are in place.

It’s that or just accept the dissolution of the country. There’s no path forward if they enact that.
I'll say it again: secession is the answer.

Not much given he doesn't have the Dem nomination. Being couped-in by the newer powers that be in the Dim Party today is way more powerful than the Kennedy name these days.

He's for reparations.

No.

Some of his positions are tolerable.

@Dore95 says Donald's personal attacks make him unelectable........but he has no issue with the personal attacks from all directions at the DNC.

See how that works?

And he thinks he's actually being taken seriously here. lmao
Again, this is just more demonstration that the people who join the left do not have the ability called self awareness. It's a bug not a feature.

@Dore95 says Donald's personal attacks make him unelectable........but he has no issue with the personal attacks from all directions at the DNC.

See how that works?

And he thinks he's actually being taken seriously here. lmao
Shh

The left is supposed to be allowed to call you "orange Hitler", call you a rapist, spy on you, try to bankrupt you, imprison you and kill you but you can't say anything back to them.

Reactions: Girthang
Your name-calling is ridiculously off the mark. Net, adds more validity to you not knowing what the hell you're talking about. You make the supposed point of it being "this specific poll" when Musk himself describes it as "very unscientific". Talk about being part of a circle jerk - believing anything about this poll is such. As for what the Dims would say/do, I know, but apparently not you, that what they make of anything is 90% bogus.
Name calling?

I am talking about this one specific poll that Musk put out so yes it is "specific." Not sure how else to address the one poll I am talking about as there are tons of random polls out there. Big difference between specific and scientific.

I never said I believed in this poll, I just thought your take was weak and truthfully elementary. The Dems are too good to take a one second poll so that is why Kamala is down so big in this one? GTFOH

I am not sure you read my post and I actually just triggered something with you b/c your response was weird (did I use that right) so I wanted to make sure to touch on each of your weird responses.

Reactions: Girthang
Depends on if Trump offered a cabinet position to Kennedy and his running mate. Just wondering where Trump could put him in his cabinet. Top cabinet positions would be out imo, mabye HHS.

I get it i just don't see it happening. The best chance it will imo is the announcement will come while hes still angry. Otherwise i just don't think he has it in him to endorse trump.

Of course trouncing dems is a very close second.

Reactions: bubba_bomb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT