POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mike Adam’s, the Kentucky Secretary of state, was just on KSR. Talked about in the last 5 years only 2 people have been arrested for illegal voting. But then he explained that in KY, to vote you have to have an Id such as a drivers license. And in KY, illegals can’t get one because you have to prove you are a citizen.

So why isn’t that the law of the land, if you want legitimate elections?

Many disagree. Especially among those likely to vote Kamala.
GVjdQuhXwAAlimG

Then what di you switch to?

Back in the olden days, the money was considerably better. LOL

You want to know something funny? I went to my 20th reunion, and this guy I "sort of" hung out with in school (that means I bought drugs from him) pulled up in an S-Class. He apprenticed and became a plumber. So, maybe THAT would have been a better choice in hindsight.

Last edited:

The left's writers have a big bingo board. "Someone has to be gay-disabled-black-or a woman. WE NEED AT LEAST THREE IN ONE CHARACTER!"
Guess I was ahead of the curve (although it was starting)....use to say back in the 80s, when I did a lot of hiring/firing....that if you was a Black Gay Jewish Woman....you had it made in the job market. Get any job you want and can't get fired.

Reactions: Girthang
Mike Adam’s, the Kentucky Secretary of state, was just on KSR. Talked about in the last 5 years only 2 people have been arrested for illegal voting. But then he explained that in KY, to vote you have to have an Id such as a drivers license. And in KY, illegals can’t get one because you have to prove you are a citizen.
Well no.
  • "All eligible non-U.S. citizens and permanent residents may apply for a Kentucky driver's permit/license/ID card at any Driver Licensing Regional Office. If any testing is required, an appointment will need to be scheduled first with the Kentucky State Police by visiting their website here.
  • Applicants under the age of 18 that are applying for a first-time license will be required to bring their birth certificate along with a notarized, translated statement of the information listed on the birth certificate.
  • "Permanent Residents" or "Resident Aliens" must present their current and updated Permanent Resident card or I-551 with photo issued by USCIS."

Guess I was ahead of the curve (although it was starting)....use to say back in the 80s, when I did a lot of hiring/firing....that if you was a Black Gay Jewish Woman....you had it made in the job market. Get any job you want and can't get fired.

Did you, by any chance, get called down to HR a lot? LOL

Well no.
  • "All eligible non-U.S. citizens and permanent residents may apply for a Kentucky driver's permit/license/ID card at any Driver Licensing Regional Office. If any testing is required, an appointment will need to be scheduled first with the Kentucky State Police by visiting their website here.
  • Applicants under the age of 18 that are applying for a first-time license will be required to bring their birth certificate along with a notarized, translated statement of the information listed on the birth certificate.
  • "Permanent Residents" or "Resident Aliens" must present their current and updated Permanent Resident card or I-551 with photo issued by USCIS."

He said ILLEGALS, not green card aliens.

Well no.

Classic example of a poll tax. Just when you start to feel like we're making some progress...

Nobody. It’s just more stupid Dem talk. But the Dems do want you to stop producing.

Actually, when planned parenthood started, it was primarily black births that they wanted to curtail. "Human Weeds" is what founder, and noted progressive, Margaret Sanger referred to them as, IIRC.

That seems a bit harsh, if you ask me.

Actually, when planned parenthood started, it was primarily black births that they wanted to curtail. "Human Weeds" is what founder, and noted progressive, Margaret Sanger referred to them as, IIRC.

That seems a bit harsh, if you ask me.
It's interesting how the left wants to take down statues and change the name of schools cause of 'racist history' but they're all about Planned Parenthood despite Sanger's goals and quotes and the fact that PP is way more prevalant in black neighborhoods.

It's interesting how the left wants to take down statues and change the name of schools cause of 'racist history' but they're all about Planned Parenthood despite Sanger's goals and quotes and the fact that PP is way more prevalant in black neighborhoods.
It's all part of the rich, but often confusing and illogical tapestry that IS the American Liberal.

I don't see the connection between changing a school name and being for women's healthcare

So why isn’t that the law of the land, if you want legitimate elections?
You actually don't have to "prove" in the technical sense that you have to present a Birth certificate or something. You just have to attest to being a citizen. Basically check a box that says you are one under penalty of perjury if it's discovered you are lying. So yeah, There's some risk in checking that box if you're not a citizen.

Reactions: vhcat70
You actually don't have to "prove" in the technical sense that you have to present a Birth certificate or something. You just have to attest to being a citizen. Basically check a box that says you are one under penalty of perjury if it's discovered you are lying. So yeah, There's some risk in checking that box if you're not a citizen.
I just repeated what he said. And I know to get the new Real ID drivers license, I had to bring my birth certificate.

Reactions: Tannerdad

• Haha
Reactions: mdlUK.1
I think you didn't catch the gist of my post. You're all good. Unless (his kid isn't ACTUALLY special needs is he?) 😄 😄 😄 😮‍💨 😄 😄 😄
I quoted your post. However, my reply is a general mea culpa……if, he is in fact special needs.

Edit: it has been a long couple of weeks and I am slower than normal, even for myself. 😂

80% of planned Parenthoods locations are in or around black communities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT