POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You mention Cab and I think "red" then Merlot and immediately start to think of an Amarone we had recently that was incredible. Going to pick one up this afternoon now. Thanks a lot for the ADD wine trigger.

Now... I'll also need to grill some steaks and burgers with grill roasted asparagus and potatoes&onions to go with the wine. You're making more work for me

I'd be the worst AA sponsor in history.

Yes, the goal is to QUIT, but that's really more of a best practices type of thing. Let's say we just put a pin in that for now. Why don't we start with only on the weekends and "switching to beer/wine" ? "What are you getting into Friday night? Are you seeing anyone?" 😄

Last edited:
This is an honest question. It's so odd that Rob Reiner has made some damn good films over the years.

Did he suffer some major medical trauma or something? Because I can't believe, barring something like that, that a person can just go full moron like that.
I think it's factual - I have no hard data - that creative types make really wild, crazy, entertaining art. For the same reason, they shouldn't be in charge of anything nor be taken seriously. I mean do you want someone who cuts off his ear to run anything?

Last edited:
I'd be the worst AA sponsor in history.

Yes, the goal is to QUIT, but that's really more of a best practices type of thing. Why don't we start with only on the weekends and "switching to beer/wine" ?
I cut back on alcohol a couple months ago. Went to smaller glasses when I realized I can't stand having anything left in the glass. Getting up to get another is a PITA.

Getting into a policy debate on the border with me is useless for you. We're as far apart as the Sun and Moon.
GVjgcRZW4AAez-d

i used to think 1984 could never actually happen here because there was too much freedom of thought.... Democrats just dumbed half the country down to a point that you can show them the book and show them what they're doing and they'll just scream at you "you're a nazi"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hell, I tuned in for a little bit just to watch the shit show.

Isn't pre med essentially a biology degree?

Can any of them define what is a woman?

Aaand we've gone full circle to Republicans being the boring party again.

The best part of them citing lil jon as evidence of coolness is the one interview kamala actually gave to some black radio dj or something where they asked her a softball question "who is your favorite rapper". To which she answered "UHHHHHHHHH" and proceeded to stammer around till the interviewer moved on.

Lol

They just need to be coerced into embracing the constitution, and their state govt needs to be reigned in so that their ag (and other) industry can thrive even more. No reason this entire country can't be fed good food if that industry on all levels is supported by the govt instead of made an enemy for the benefit of big ag and chem companies.
And Big Pharma.

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
In the midst of all this Walz war record bashing, has anyone considered the very REAL possibility that his unit offered him an incentivized "buy out", because they didn't actually WANT him going with them and slowing them down in a fire fight? I mean, low T and all...

That should be Walz' hip hop name; "Low-Tee"

I think it's factual - I have no hard data - that creative types make really wild, crazy, entertaining art. For the same reason, they shouldn't be in charge of anything nor be taken seriously. I mean do you want someone who cuts off his ear to run anything?

Don't rush me, I'm thinking...

• Haha
Reactions: Dallas-Wild
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT