POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another true story for me to share Behind our property is a common area maybe 75 deep 150 wide I kept it mowed till gas got crazy so I just mowed mine and both neighbors beside me. When I stopped neighbors chipped in gas money and I take care of it except for one. I noticed I had not seen him out in awhile so I checked his facebook only to see liberal Biden shit . That immediately took away any guilt watching this dick push mower behind his place in this hot humid days .. Every time Im mowing while he is pushing his mower gives me such joy. I never was like this until this divide democrats forced on us All I can say if he ever goes down in the heat and humidity, my zero turn does an about face and heads the other way. You reap what you sow In typical liberal fashion I never got one thank you when it was free, but when it may cost, he dragged out the old 20 inch push then stare down the guy that used to mow it!

Last edited:
Another true story for me to share Behind our property is a common area maybe 75 deep 150 wide I kept it mowed till gas got crazy so I just mowed mine and both neighbors beside me. When I stopped neighbors chipped in gas money and I take care of it except for one. I noticed I had not seen him out in awhile so I checked his facebook only to see liberal Biden shit . That immediately took away any guilt watching this dick push mower behind his place in this hot humid days .. Every time Im mowing while he is pushing his mower gives me such joy. I never was like this until this divide democrats forced on us All I can say if he ever goes down in the heat and humidity, my zero turn does an about face and heads the other way. You reap what you sow
You should, some random night, stroll over, and fertilizer bomb his portion of the common area. LOL

He'll be mowing that thing 3 times a week.

Are you seriously trying to pull the unemployment lie that we busted 100x? Pathetic.

Got fired up talking about vance being against abortion even with rape. Said maybe somebody in Vance's family needs to go through that so he could see what its like.

Hes usually very managed and produced but he had some beer muscles over his recent run of pub.
How is that unemployment rate false?? Cite a legit source.

You should, some random night, stroll over, and fertilizer bomb his portion of the common area. LOL

He'll be mowing that thing 3 times a week.
I had a far right neighbor that didn't believe in Covid vaccines. He died from Covid. His widow was left with very little SS money and couldn't keep her yard up by herself.
I have been cutting her grass and taking care of her yard since 2020.... For free.
That's the difference between Ahole Trumplicans and Democrats in a nutshell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dionysus444
Love our AG. He's closing in on a record for litigation against insanely evil Biden administration. He's also won a few cases as well.

Screw those damned animals.

I agree. But if organizations are doing it in your red state, you can be SURE that those same organizations and others are doing it in the swing states. The deck is so stacked.

Toilet paper shortages lasted about a week, directly because of cowards like yourself.

The stock market is up, yes, so is inflation. If the S&P 500 goes up 9 percent and inflation is running at 9 percent... ah, never mind.

You're The Village Idiot and such simple comprehension is well beyond your feeble mind.

As you prove here daily, multiple times.
Wrong again.
Facts:
The current annual inflation rate is 2.9%, the lowest since March 2021.

Trump's America:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mdlUK.1
Dude. does it REALLY have to explained to you? That if you grossly inflate the number of employed people, that you are, in turn, fudging the unemployment figures? jfc...
The number of new jobs created and number of unemployed is two entirely different categories.
Can't believe I have to explain this.

I had a far right neighbor that didn't believe in Covid vaccines. He died from Covid. His widow was left with very little SS money and couldn't keep her yard up by herself.
I have been cutting her grass and taking care of her yard since 2020.... For free.
That's the difference between Ahole Trumplicans and Democrats in a nutshell.

I can understand how it might SEEM that way to you, because, given your "grasp" on economic affairs, you seem like a pea-brained reductionist.

All of life, to you, is comprised of shadows on a cave wall.

You are the modern day Kaspar Hauser...

Last edited:
Reactions: warrior-cat
I can understand how it might SEEM that way to you, because, given your "grasp" on economic affairs, you seem like a pea-brained reductionist.
How come the former Republican lieutenant governor of Ga. just gave a speech at the DNC?
Why did he say he had to have extra security at his house because of violent threats from other Republicans because of the election results?
How come he just endorsed Harris and said Trump is a danger to our democracy?
Why?

I swear I had something specific in mind. I think it was related to ensoulment/personhood and death before birth. A just and merciful God wouldn't create something simply to damn it to Hell. Something like that.

Anyway, JD Vance claims to be a big fan of Augustine whose view on infants in Hell (a big Yes) triumphed over Pelagianism. (They didn't believe in Original Sin.) I was supposed to read City of God and Confessions, but as a Cradle Catholic I'd had enough. Pelagians were the anti-Calvinists.

Right, but then you have texts such as Romans 9:22. My position is there’s a special portion of that limited atonement (which I agree with) that covers infants/children because it just makes the most since and contextually jives with how God views children all throughout scripture.

I don’t put much stock into politicians claimed religious positions for obvious reasons. Catholicism is usually the easy default one for most.

How come the former Republican lieutenant governor of Ga. just gave a speech at the DNC?
Why did he say he had to have extra security at his house because of violent threats from other Republicans because of the election results?
How come he just endorsed Harris and said Trump is a danger to our democracy?
Why?
Cause Biden and Co. blew up Kemps daughters boyfriend right before Kemp was to authorize an investigation into the election fraud?

Looks like we need even more immigrants.
"Kentucky had 136,000 job openings in May 2024."
I’ll be the first one to agree with you that too many people are sitting home on their ass drawing a check and food stamps. Your parties policies make it much easier to do this rather than work a job.

Do you think he would fit in a Darth Stewie costume?

I am just saying.

Well just my thought, Im gonna say he is more of a dill pickle costume type Just a guess, What I wanna do is hook the clown up with my son, he has multiple degrees in numbers working on his doctrine That has to come from his momma Cause Im a know divisions, plus and minus AND I can read use a rule, but the clown throws numbers shit into that I need to get my son Chris onboard It would be a great debate.

• Love
Reactions: augustaky1
Basically sounded like the Village Idiot here, saying he hopes jd Vance family has to deal with a rape pregnancy.

Really disgusting thing to say.

Typical of a sick leftist, though.

Never forget, never forgive.
No he didn't say that you bumbling moron. You hate Andy so much that you make up bizarre bullshit in your head to justify your hatred for one or the most well-liked governors in the country.

You should be ashamed of yourself - truly.

• Haha
Reactions: HagginHall1999
No he didn't say that you bumbling moron. You hate Andy so much that you make up bizarre bullshit in your head to justify your hatred for one or the most well-liked governors in the country.

You should be ashamed of yourself - truly.
What did he say exactly? It was on National television so be careful.

Reactions: Marleydogg
  • Love
Reactions: SDC888
And just like that, RFK Jr. gives a shot in the arm to the Trump campaign, while at the same time, laying a big turd in the DNC punch bowl. 😄 😄 Just when the Dems and lefties on here were starting to gloat. 😄 😄 😄

I'm telling you, The Don is harder to kill than a vampire. LOL

(And the latest poll had him up in Arizona, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and had brought Wisconsin back to a dead heat. ) ALL while the Dems are supposed to be getting their super bump from the convention.
Im not convinced RFK helps trump

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT