POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is, without a doubt, one of the stupidest things I've ever heard a politician propose.

I'm going to say it again, anyone on here that plans to vote for her, well, you are, functionally speaking, a root vegetable.

Dion, of course is the radish. He is red all over, and, like the radish; irritating and bitter.
Unfortunately this offers tremendous insight into the depths of ignorance present in the Dem base. Even when their new nominee proposes quite possibly the stupidest idea ever, and it’s not even in question how stupid it is, they are oblivious and will still blindly vote D in November.

I don’t put much stock into politicians claimed religious positions for obvious reasons. Catholicism is usually the easy default one for most.
I have questioned several of Vance's changes. After seeing one of the most cynical men on the planet (Peter Thiel), the young JD Vance becomes heterosexual AND a Catholic? To coin a phrase, that's a bridge too far.

What makes you think Kemp knows Trump that well?
They had more phone conversations over the election than Kemp ever wanted. Trump endorsed Kemp.
Now Trump trashes Kemp because he wouldn't bend over and cheat.

I have questioned several of Vance's changes. After seeing one of the most cynical men on the planet (Peter Thiel), the young JD Vance becomes heterosexual AND a Catholic? To coin a phrase, that's a bridge too far.

I think it just goes to show kids are inherently a developmental and often confused mess and in no way should be making permanent life decisions. People grow up and find their way whatever that looks like. This use to be common sense.

Reactions: warrior-cat
I’ll be the first one to agree with you that too many people are sitting home on their ass drawing a check and food stamps. Your parties policies make it much easier to do this rather than work a job.
You do know that Republicans control the state and have for years now.
Republicans have a veto proof majority and can pass anything they choose to with or without Beshear's help.
That's how the teacher pension was trashed.
Look in the mirror and contact your Republican rep if you don't like it.

You do know that Republicans control the state and have for years now.
Republicans have a veto proof majority and can pass anything they choose to with or without Beshear's help.
That's how the teacher pension was trashed.
Look in the mirror and contact your Republican rep if you don't like it.
It’s not just a Ky problem.

I remember seeing an old news reel of Hitler doing the same thing.
biden.jpg

Don't forget this speech or the new Joy movement that I posted about a few days ago where the Nazi's had the same thing, It seems our world does not learn from the past, especially our nation as we have dumbed down our students by revising history and eliminating much of it and replacing it with antisemitism (another nazi move) and hate towards American values.

You have a TV. Pull up the quote, sir.

I'll do it.

The quote:
KENOSHA, Wisconsin Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) said Gov. Andy Beshear (D-KY) was “effectively fantasizing” about a member of his family getting raped after controversial comments Beshear made Tuesday.

Vance, speaking to reporters on an airport tarmac in Milwaukee on Tuesday afternoon, blasted Beshear for the remarks, which the governor later walked back. Beshear appeared to say that Vance’s family should have to deal with a pregnancy resulting from rape. Vance called Beshear’s comments “disgusting.”

“He’s effectively fantasizing about some member of my family getting raped so that I know what it feels like. I just think that’s really gross and really disgusting,” Vance said. “Look, I mean, the guy’s a complete loser and he’s gone after me repeatedly, but this particular thing going after my family really bothered me.”

On MSNBC on Tuesday morning, Beshear had referenced comments Vance made in 2021 in which opponents accused him of calling a pregnancy resulting from rape “inconvenient” but that Vance says were rather made in the context of an unexpected pregnancy.

“Think about what some people have had to go through because of these laws,” Beshear said. “J.D. Vance calls pregnancy resulting from rape ‘inconvenient.’ An inconvenience is traffic. Make him go through this.”

Vance said Tuesday he “never once called rape inconvenient.” End quote.

Now, Vance is an actual man, with the XY chromosome, so he can't get pregnant, even if he got raped.

By 'making him go through this', it implies implicitly that the females in Vance's life should be made to go through it.

You want to die on THIS hill?

Just admit he got out over his skis, and said something stupid, ffs.

I'll do it.

The quote:
KENOSHA, Wisconsin Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) said Gov. Andy Beshear (D-KY) was “effectively fantasizing” about a member of his family getting raped after controversial comments Beshear made Tuesday.

Vance, speaking to reporters on an airport tarmac in Milwaukee on Tuesday afternoon, blasted Beshear for the remarks, which the governor later walked back. Beshear appeared to say that Vance’s family should have to deal with a pregnancy resulting from rape. Vance called Beshear’s comments “disgusting.”

“He’s effectively fantasizing about some member of my family getting raped so that I know what it feels like. I just think that’s really gross and really disgusting,” Vance said. “Look, I mean, the guy’s a complete loser and he’s gone after me repeatedly, but this particular thing going after my family really bothered me.”

On MSNBC on Tuesday morning, Beshear had referenced comments Vance made in 2021 in which opponents accused him of calling a pregnancy resulting from rape “inconvenient” but that Vance says were rather made in the context of an unexpected pregnancy.

“Think about what some people have had to go through because of these laws,” Beshear said. “J.D. Vance calls pregnancy resulting from rape ‘inconvenient.’ An inconvenience is traffic. Make him go through this.”

Vance said Tuesday he “never once called rape inconvenient.” End quote.

Now, Vance is an actual man, with the XY chromosome, so he can't get pregnant, even if he got raped.

By 'making him go through this', it implies implicitly that the females in Vance's life should be made to go through it.

You want to die on THIS hill?

Just admit he got out over his skis, and said something stupid, ffs.

And yes, Vance has said some dumb shit too. So has Trump. Difference is, I can be honest and admit it, woke lefty.

I think it just goes to show kids are inherently a developmental and often confused mess and in no way should be making permanent life decisions. People grow up and find their way whatever that looks like. This use to be common sense.
It doesn't show that politicians are cynical and manipulative?

Basically sounded like the Village Idiot here, saying he hopes jd Vance family has to deal with a rape pregnancy.

Really disgusting thing to say.

Typical of a sick leftist, though.

Never forget, never forgive.
Leftist here said a similar thing to a poster here who no longer post. They told him they hoped his daughter or granddaughter got raped by a gang of black men. This is the norm for a lot of libs. This is the way they think. They are not the "tolerant" party or people they say they are.

Leftist here said a similar thing to a poster here who no longer post. They told him they hoped his daughter or granddaughter got raped by a gang of black men. This is the norm for a lot of libs. This is the way they think. They are not the "tolerant" party or people they say they are.

That's internalized ugliness and racism they never come to terms with. It's all a "show," a story they tell themselves.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Clinton did himself no favors. He just said he’s still younger than Trump…..yet he looks like he had to be carried up there to speak.
Clinton's fact of the night. And y'all want me to vote Republican?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
"Since 1989 and the end of the Cold War, the US has seen 48 million new jobs created. Remarkably 46 million of those 48 million job were created under Democratic Presidents, 96%."

Harris/Walz 2024

• Haha
Reactions: HagginHall1999
Beshear, as well as you and Ed should just admit he made a mistake in wording his argument. It would be over and done with. But you can’t. You’re like degenerate gamblers. You double down.
You're like abusers. Beshear made you misunderstand him. "Vance should feel what she felt." is too recondite of an expression. Too difficult to understand. It's your fault we hit you. Apologize.

What did he say exactly? It was on National television so be careful.
Clinton just said this....
"Since 1989 and the end of the Cold War, the US has seen 48 million new jobs created. Remarkably 46 million of those 48 million job were created under Democratic Presidents, 96%."

Harris/Walz 2024

Harris/Walz 2024

Wonder if they’ll revise that number down by 80% in a few months too?

Harris/Walz 2024

That’s a clever twist on statistical figures to suggest a causal relationship where one doesn’t necessarily exist. But they don’t call him Slick Willy for nothing. He’s more politically clever than Kamala will ever be.

Reactions: Lost In FL
That’s a clever twist on statistical figures to suggest a causal relationship where one doesn’t necessarily exist. But they don’t call him Slick Willy for nothing. He’s more politically clever than Kamala will ever be.
It's not mere statistical misdirection. All 3 Republican presidents since Reagan ended their terms in office with huge recessions.

-- edit --

It's hysterical when Republicans preen about their economic savvy. Sure. GHWBush took the best lead-in a Republican has ever had, added a war, and then tanked the economy. W struggled all through his term but Republican economics caused the worst recession since the Great Recession. (Reagan's in 1982 was deeper but shorter) And Trump fiddled around and made both COVID and the economy worse than they should have been. Because everything Trump does has to benefit Trump first.

Last edited:
Reactions: sambowieshin
By 800,000?
IIRC 510000.

Why if it were an intended deception would you do it during an election? The timing makes the accusation of fraud pure nonsense. But, hey, raising a stink over nothing is par for the course.

It also hides the fact that over that year that there have been 2,00,000 jobs added instead of 2,800,000.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT