POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So policy is irrelevant? We are strictly referring to the ability to form a sentence in regards to the best candidate for the democrats?
In this case, yes. Because he's old and senile. If she ends up being terrible in debates/interviews, then maybe my opinion would change. But she has a low bar given his state.

In any event, Trump needs to stop talking about Biden being replaced. It's like endlessly complaining about your sports opponent doing something you think is unfair (like cheating to get a recruit, or something) and not focusing on the game at hand.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Then why are the liberal idiots praising Biden as one of the best Presidents ever? Claiming he is a Mt. Rushmore POTUS? Claiming he has this country in great shape? If all true, and Kamala is a better candidate, then by all means, please explain this to us in regards to her qualifications and what policies will be better than those that are now supposed to the GOAT of all policies?
Because all that hype obviously isn't true. It's just fluff, just like every cycle. You really think Nancy Pelosi thinks Joe Biden belongs on Mt Rushmore? Of course not. I don't think he does. Do you? She's glazing him for doing the right thing and stepping down. That's it.

Last edited:
She is literally part of his administration and as responsible for the country’s problems as he is.

It makes no sense to anyone with a functional brain that she can be “better”.

Have some pride and stop spewing nonsense.
Everyone here talks about Joe's mental decline all the time. It's obvious. She's much younger. For that fact alone most of the country thinks she's a better pick than Biden. You do too.

She's a better candidate because he's old and senile. But I agree completely with you on the crazy statements about how good of a president Biden has been. The folks on Morning Joe have called him "the most consequential president of our lifetimes", the "best president of this century", etc. If all of that were actually true, then a old, senile Biden would be better than Harris or anyone else.
I should have just kept reading before responding, you said it more succinctly than I did.

Because all that hype obviously isn't true. It's just fluff, just like every cycle. You really think Nancy Pelosi think Joe Biden belongs on Mt Rushmore? Of course not. I don't. Do you? She's glazing him for doing the right thing and stepping down. That's it.

So it's ok just to circumvent the election process if you feel a candidate is brain deficient and insert X at a whim.

Paging @sambowieshin : Why is another hosed-up employment report shoved down our throats?
How desperate are you guys when you're harping on Less jobs added than previously thought?
Get back to me when unemployment goes over 4 percent and the job growth becomes job losses.
Kind of a pathetic flex. 🤣

Facts:

Village Idiot, are those 4 conditions perhaps related to the medical establishment, and how they are failing us as a population?

I mean, 'body positivity' is a bad thing, yet the AMA seems to now say it's perfectly fine to be 400 pounds!

Derp Derp
Big girls need love too.

What the dims are doing (a coup) should be criminal. I know the lefties "see" it, but their HATRED of one man forces them to refuse to admit it.

Watch the biden clips at the end and remember he is not well enough to be prosecuted, but is well enough to play POTUS, but is not well enough to run again.

How desperate are you guys when you're harping on Less jobs added than previously thought?
Get back to me when unemployment goes over 4 percent and the job growth becomes job losses.

This isn't just "less jobs"....it is massive miscalculations over a long period of time .

And as of August 16, 2024, the national unemployment rate in the United States was 4.3%, which is 0.8 percentage points higher than July 2023.

4.3 >>>>> 4

Unbelievable.

Facts:
dumbass-manuel-schmucker.jpg

Village Idiot, are those 4 conditions perhaps related to the medical establishment, and how they are failing us as a population?

I mean, 'body positivity' is a bad thing, yet the AMA seems to now say it's perfectly fine to be 400 pounds!

Derp Derp
Kevin James: Wait... dr ... do i have diabetes?
Dr: no, youre prediabetic. You could get diabetes.
KJ: oh, ok. Do you have diabetes?
Dr: no
KJ: oh, so YOURE prediabetic... your welcome. Free of charge

More facts....The last two Republican Presidents. 😂😂😂😂😂
"Trump is the ONLY president in the last 80 years to net job losses during his presidency.
President George W. Bush is the runner-up with 1 million."

Trump sucked then. Trump sucks now.

So it's ok just to circumvent the election process if you feel a candidate is brain deficient and insert X at a whim.
Yeah. That's how everything works. If someone steps down from their position they get replaced. President, senator, whatever. If people don't want her they can vote for Trump. Are you saying Biden shouldn't be allowed to step down?

I wonder what the Whitehouse means here:

“… faster wage growth in industries with a high proportion of Black workers …”

- [ ]

I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that the democrats literally stuck a Winnebago outside their convention for people to go get an abortion.

I guess if Walter and Jesse can make meth in one, then you can go get the brains of an infant sucked out and disposed of out back. Why not.

Sick MF's.

When personhood begins is a problem for Christians. A large % of developing organisms spontaneously abort. Christians are told in their scripture that unless a man be born again in water he cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Personhood at conception means that Hell is overflowing with the unbaptized who were guilty of only being conceived.

2 Samuel 12:23

Where was David planning on going?

Sounds like only a problem for you, it sure isn’t for me.

Last edited:
More facts....The last two Republican Presidents. 😂😂😂😂😂
"Trump is the ONLY president in the last 80 years to net job losses during his presidency.
President George W. Bush is the runner-up with 1 million."

Trump sucked then. Trump sucks now.

Trump is the only Republican President to face a global pandemic- or did that just slip your mind?

Yeah. That's how everything works. If someone steps down from their position they get replaced. President, senator, whatever. If people don't want her they can vote for Trump. Are you saying Biden shouldn't be allowed to step down?

In other words, if Trump is ailing or showing he can't continue on election eve, then Vivek or DeSantis can be inserted as the nominee?

Reactions: trueblujr2
Why did he "step down" ? Aka forced to stop his campaign.

[Because his brain is mush. Why is he still potusino (potus in name only) and who is running things? This is something we should all want to know but you ppl on the left have no moral compass, so you dont care bc it suits your purpose and you lie.]

Next Q is when did the cabinet members know he was mush? And why hasnt he stepped down from potus?

No, it's actual science lol

The idea that a fetus doesn’t feel pain is 100 percent bs science. Once again, you have no clue what you’re talking about.

12 weeks is timeline where you’ll see most are settled at, with the science trending to even earlier. Nervous system and synapses are developed around 6-10 weeks.

Or were you referring to the two masks in your car part? We can tackle that too if you want.

Federal income tax started at 2%.
That's fine but it's just not going to happen when both sides have investments. Kamala isn't even serious about. They say it to shake down billionaries for donations. I wont argue with you about it but it ain't happening. The market will collapse in seconds if that ever came to be, so for that very reason it will never make it to floor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT