POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In his current state, Joe Biden is definitely not one of the most powerful people in the world. He hasn't made a decision on his own in over a year. He has to drink his Ensure from a sippy cup. He had no say in this decision. None.
Even you know that's stupid. He was out there last night giving his farewell speech pumping Kamala. He chose to do that. He isn't a meat robot with someone piloting him from behind a curtain with an Xbox controller. You're just bitter someone on the D side actually made a good decision for once.

• Haha
Reactions: trueblujr2
What's dumb is not recognizing that the tiny fraction of Democrat voters who espouse those nutty anti semetic beliefs are just the flip side of the Republican voters who marched in Charlotte chanting "Jews Will Not Replace Us".
You do realize Trump has previously been endorsed by the KKK, has support from anti Jew celebrities (Kanye) as well as dined with White Supremacists like Nick Fuentes who called for death to Jews.
You have ZERO ground to stand on Professor Pot while you call the kettle black.

Btw...Kamala Harris's husband is Jewish.
You are dangerously clueless.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Trumps daughter and S-I-L are Jewish. Unlike Kamal Toe.....Trump's do not call for the death of their people in order to virtue signal. You on the other hand are just dumb. Jews will not replace us vs. From the River to the Sea. Only one of those calls for genocide of the Jewish State and their people. Wake up.

Fact checks from a fact checker. Last night Biden lied at least five times and some other things was half truths. Five things he totally lied about was illegal border crossing, raising pay for teachers, billionaires paying taxes, murder under him and Trump and the racial wealth gap. Beshear lied about Trump and the project 2025. Crocket lied about police body cameras and Hillary lied about Trump falling asleep and TN becoming the final state to ratify the 19th Amendment to the Constitution.

There were other half lies from some of these people just too much to cover if you go in detail. But the point being one of the lefts talking points is Trump lying all the time. You can pick things apart and say a certain word or point is not true for a lot of things. Not being biased in this statement but Biden is the biggest liar I have EVER seen. He had no choice. His policies were disasters. And Harris will HAVE to also become the liar Biden has been because the American people cannot find out the way she really is.

Trump has proved what he can do for the country and the citizens in a four year period. Everything was better than it had been for a long time and some things better than they had been ever. That is what voters should be using when they go to vote, IF they have any sense of what is best for THEM.
Things weren't better under Trump. At his best, pre-COVID, GDP was bang what it was under Obama. GDP growth in the 2023 under Biden was 2.5%. Under Trump's best year? 2.5%

Trump is the liar about Project 2025. The think tank behind it were almost all people who worked with Trump.

Check for yourself: Teacher Salaries in US

Tennessee was the last state needed to ratify the 19th amendment in the sense that after they ratified it, it became part of the Constitution. Other states ratified it later but their votes were symbolic.

Who will fact check the fact checker?

Since Biden's best, non-COVID economy was equal to Trump's best non-COVID economy, your definition of disaster seems tied to the person and not the results. Biden's best year was in response to Trump's recession -- 5.8% growth in GDP.

There is a site dedicated to compiling Trump's lies. I think the number is well over 30,000 now. My favorite -- since it needs no fact checking because it's a contradiction AND it confesses to multiple felonies -- is his complaint about the FBI taking away documents. The documents, Trump said, were planted AND he wants them back.

The Border Patrol counts contacts. Not individuals. 1 individual may try 10 times. Then, maybe one time they get in. That's 1 illegal alien. But that 1 person shows up as 11 contacts. IOW, the number of contacts doesn't equal the number of illegal aliens living in the country. Is that too hard to understand?

But [and here is a slight change of subject] we've made being an illegal alien in this country a felony. So, Governor Abbott put bunches and bunches of illegal aliens on buses and moved them to a different state. As a PR stunt. That sure sounds like misprision of a felony to me. Hundreds of counts. $145,000,000 worth of felonies. [That's the cost to Texas of his stunt.]
1. We are not discussing number of illegal aliens living in the country. We are discussing illegal entry. This, to your point, should be easy to understand, yet you seem to refuse to do so.

2. By your painfully twisted log, you are asserting that the jump from roughly 500,000 illegal border crossings per year under a Trump to over 2 million per year under Biden immediately after he took office is merely a representation of the Border Patrol suddenly encountering the same illegal invaders over and over far more often under Biden, instead of there actually being an increase in the flooding of our country.

That’s some impressive willful misinterpretation of data.

3. I don’t give a flying crap about Governor Abbott. Misprision of a felony? Take that up with our resident attorneys on the board. But given your otherwise poorly conceived notions, I’m willing to bet you’re well off base on this point too.

Even you know that's stupid. He was out there last night giving his farewell speech pumping Kamala. He chose to do that. He isn't a meat robot with someone piloting him from behind a curtain with an Xbox controller. You're just bitter someone on the D side actually made a good decision for once.
It is amazing how one will prostitute themselves when being threatened by the Dem party apparatus. I am sure they wrote his speech and dangled bundled huge bags of cash over his head to insure he plays along with the coup. He is a whore. No proud human would allow what was done to him. Its shameful. Opening night. Current POTUS. Nearly midnight....and gone to California for the week. If he wasnt such a horrible person, evil, I would almost have sympathy for him. I don't. I love watching him grovel and slink off of the stage knowing Trump beat him. He deserves it.

This system doesn't work. When someone this dumb and not informed gets to make decisions that affects everyone else, it's a major problem.

"I don't really know why I support what I do but I heard on the TV this is the in thing and even though I don't own anything, don't pay income taxes, I'm going to wreck everything for everyone else."

Here are Vance's quotes, which obviously were completely twisted and spun into something Beshear had no clue about...

Vance didn’t directly say “rape is inconvenient.” But when he was asked in an interview whether laws should allow people to get abortions if they were victims of rape or incest, he said that society shouldn’t view a pregnancy or birth resulting from rape or incest as “inconvenient.”

In the interview, which occurred before the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade in 2022, Vance was also asked whether anti-abortion laws should include rape and incest exceptions. “Two wrongs don’t make a right,” he said in response. “At the end of day, we are talking about an unborn baby. What kind of society do we want to have? A society that looks at unborn babies as inconveniences to be discarded?”

When asked again about the exceptions, Vance said: “The question portrays a certain presumption that is wrong. It’s not whether a woman should be forced to bring a child to term, it’s whether a child should be allowed to live, even though the circumstances of that child’s birth are somehow inconvenient or a problem to the society.”

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...s-past-statements-and-relationship-with-trump

When the leaders of your party remove you and install someone else without the will of the people being consulted, that’s a coup.

Imagine being brain washed enough to think that guy stepped down. Don’t you ever get ashamed for claiming to be an independent thinker while saying things that directly contradict that?
Nobody removed him. He's the president of the United States of America. Right now. You're telling yourself a story just to feel better. Mad copium.

Andy beshear is a hardcore Christian who believes firmly in abortion. Also, the democrats just claimed they opened schools 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️. And earlier AOC said trump now has immunity. But just now they played a video that trump is a convicted felon. I’m so confused 😉. Democratic leaders must think voters are extremely stupid.
Edited for truth. The fact that approximately half the American population is going along with their platform tells me that we are approaching the point of irreversible decline for this country, if not already past it.

OMG....Biden has been a puppet for a year or more. He was told what to say because it is well known he is very angry about the decision that was forced upon him.

So Joe Biden left the national stage the same way he has always stood on it: as a coward, as a bully, as a lying fabulist. His speech last night was one long paean to the aggressive, fist-shaking hate and vicious slander against his opponents that have been his trademark for the half a century he has been a giant boil on the political buttocks of the great American experiment. The man never created a penny of wealth in his life, but he did dedicate himself for 50 years to sucking at the teat of the wealth we taxpayers created. He wasted the lives of America’s service members in useless conflicts that he later claimed to oppose. He acted in the most un-American manner possible by using the courts to persecute his political opponents for the high crime of mere dissent. He made himself and his entire family wildly rich through graft and the sale of America’s foreign policy to the highest bidder. A low-IQ, ignorant plagiarist whose entire life was recounted as one long distortion and made-up story, he succeeded through sheer animal cunning and a willingness to say or do anything to advance his narcissistic self-interest. He is immoral, he is a compulsive liar, and he is evil to his rotten core.

At the very last, he had a chance to redeem himself and speak straight to America about how he was deposed in a Beltway coup, but he stayed true to his craven nature and capitulated in a shameful display of propaganda designed to appease his torturers.

In a few years, Joe will be in the ground and Jill will write her tell-all book about what actually happened when Craven Joe was forced to step aside through blackmail and extortion. The media savants will all shake their heads as if “How could we have known?” You know now. We all know now. Joe knows now. And just like that, to the bitter end, we’re supposed to believe something about Joe Biden that is obviously untrue.

Good riddance Joseph Robinette Biden, you political whore. You have damaged this country in profound and despicable ways from which we may never recover. Wherever it is you end up, I hope you suffer for your sins.

That is 100% on the money. Joe Biden deserves every bit of it. He is clearly a POS.

1. We are not discussing number of illegal aliens living in the country. We are discussing illegal entry. This, to your point, should be easy to understand, yet you seem to refuse to do so.

2. By your painfully twisted log, you are asserting that the jump from roughly 500,000 illegal border crossings per year under a Trump to over 2 million per year under Biden immediately after he took office is merely a representation of the Border Patrol suddenly encountering the same illegal invaders over and over far more often under Biden, instead of there actually being an increase in the flooding of our country.

That’s some impressive willful misinterpretation of data.

3. I don’t give a flying crap about Governor Abbott. Misprision of a felony? Take that up with our resident attorneys on the board. But given your otherwise poorly conceived notions, I’m willing to bet you’re well off base on this point too.
1. Of course, we're talking about successful attempts. We can't control the number of people who try to enter.
2. My number refers to the successful entries.
3. Abbott's a chief cheerleader in fanning anxiety over immigrants.

Career politicians showing up to speak for career politicians and you find this fascinating? Of course Trump doesn’t have career politicians supporting him because he isn’t one and never claimed to be. He is the only person I’m aware of to ever come out of a presidency with a lower net worth than he went in with but idiots like yourself still say he is crooked to the core all the while claiming China Joe is a bastion of righteousness. I don’t know why I bother ever responding to you as you are a hopeless, stupid, beyond help POS. I hope you get the BS you deserve once this cheating ass Democratic Party runs this country into the ground beyond repair which we are really close to that point now.
Trump Lost a ton of money during his Presidency, as well as lost friends, business associates, and been subject to being arguably the most investigated person in the history of earth. He donated his phuching salary for God's sake. He has literally had every vile and disgusting accusation tossed at him with zero basis in fact or truth. He literally got shot. At what point do you stop and say, yeah, maybe this guy really isn't in it for himself. When you have everything that man had in his life and to give it all up for this and continue to literally fight to what could very possibly be his death, and still say he'd do it all over again, is remarkable.

Your guy actually took concrete, criminal steps towards a coup that his co-conspirators have already been prosecuted for. Yet you just sit there and baldly say telling a guy to do what's best for the country and step down from power is a coup. I know y'all will never look in the mirror as self-reflection just isn't in your DNA, but this is why so many different and varied people from across ethnicities, races, religions, and philosophies all come together to oppose you. The truth just isn't in you. I still can't decide whether that's intentional or ignorance, probably depends on the individual. But this is why Democrats have no platform and all their messaging is just 'Republicans bad!' Because that's the only thing their coalition agrees on, that Republicans are bad.
Come on man. Not even you are that stupid. The only coup that has actually happened is Biden at the hands of Pelosi et al. J6 is a wet dream and projection.

Trumps daughter and S-I-L are Jewish. Unlike Kamal Toe.....Trump's do not call for the death of their people in order to virtue signal. You on the other hand are just dumb. Jews will not replace us vs. From the River to the Sea. Only one of those calls for genocide of the Jewish State and their people. Wake up.
'From the River to the Sea Palestine will be Free!' You always leave off part. We all know why that is. Because you're intentionally obfuscating. That's called lying. When you have a sound argument built on sound reasoning you don't need to lie like that.

Have you watched her speak much? She's one of the sharpest people in politics currently. She was pre-med before having to switch because of family financial issues.
iu

It is amazing how one will prostitute themselves when being threatened by the Dem party apparatus. I am sure they wrote his speech and dangled bundled huge bags of cash over his head to insure he plays along with the coup. He is a whore. No proud human would allow what was done to him. Its shameful. Opening night. Current POTUS. Nearly midnight....and gone to California for the week. If he wasnt such a horrible person, evil, I would almost have sympathy for him. I don't. I love watching him grovel and slink off of the stage knowing Trump beat him. He deserves it.
See this is the tactic y'all should be going with. He's disgusting for selling out. That's at least possible, but no, you're forced to go with this nonsenical 'It's a coup!!' line because your guy ACTUALLY TRIED A COUP and it's the only way you can try to deflect some of that heat.

Last edited:
Yes. Y'all only watch rage bait clips. I see them posted here all the time. Watch her speak in any long form format and it's obvious she's intelligent. You can of course disagree with everything she says, but objectively she has a high IQ. (The Cousin Eddie gif is also highly appropriate as he's probably highly representative of a significant chuck of this thread.)

'From the River to the Sea Palestine will be Free!' You always leave off part. We all know why that is. Because you're intentionally obfuscating. That's called lying. When you have a sound argument built on sound reasoning you don't need to lie like that.
Stop it. Seriously? And how exactly will it be FREE of Jews? They off themselves? Everyone with even a tiny brain...like Sambortion size G-school brain...know that this means extermination of the Jews to FREE the land. Just watch a video dude. They don't try to hide it. So why defend them?

OTOH "they will not replace us" does not call for a single death. It just says that opening the border to millions of "others" will not remove or replace the white folks who built this country. They aint going anywhere. Its basically something that the Jews in Israel believe as well.

He is the only person I’m aware of to ever come out of a presidency with a lower net worth than he went in with but idiots like yourself still say he is crooked to the core.....
The Mrs gets together with two friends every month for lunch. Last week at their lunch...the conversation turned to politics. The Mrs and one friend are Trump loving conservatives...the other not so much. When she was asked why she didn't like Trump, her answer was....one, 'he only wants to President so he can get rich'.......and two, 'he's a friend of Putin'.

Mind boggling how stupid some are and how they slurp up the BS from the Dem/libs/media.

In his current state, Joe Biden is definitely not one of the most powerful people in the world. He hasn't made a decision on his own in over a year. He has to drink his Ensure from a sippy cup. He had no say in this decision. None.
Joe is cognitively impaired. He's borderline needing a Power of Attorney to sign important documents. I half think some of his EO's or bills he signed into law should be challenged on the basis he wasn't of sound mind or body when he signed them. Joe definitely did not Step down with dignity. Pelosi and Obama essentially held a gun to his head and threatened him. (figuratively, not literally, but who knows anymore with this bunch) If Dion thinks this all went down in a dignified manner, he's a naive moron.

See this is the tactic y'all should be going with. He's disgusting for selling out. That's at least possible, but no, your forced to go with this nonsenical 'It's a coup!!' line because your guy ACTUALLY TRIED A COUP and it's the only way you can try to deflect some of that heat.
Nice try. Pelosi doesnt deny what she/they did. It was a coup. Threats and a forced exit.

You really must lie like hell to try to sell j6 as anything but a protest that was mostly peaceful and got a bit handsy when cops fired teargas and pushed back on the protestors. A coup of that nature would have require at least ONE gun doncha think? A planned coup might have needed some military help, NO? Don't be stupid.

Now blackmail and bribes paid to the Biden's to get him to step down....THAT is the definition of a palace coup. When the voted sitting POTUS and duly elected candidate is pushed aside..... even the blind can see it for what it was.

OMG....Biden has been a puppet for a year or more. He was told what to say because it is well known he is very angry about the decision that was forced upon him.
Of course he didn't write the speech. He got up there and gave it though. He could've just...not. Duh. Y'all are so salty you have to deal with a tougher opponent.

LOL...Joe did not "step down". He was forced out. If you can't see how patently obvious that is, you are truly blind. He was threatened with the 25th by Pelosi and Obama. It was a coup.
Except he isn't out. He's still in office. The 25th amendment is for the physically incompetent. Like if a president were under anesthesia for an operation like Reagan. Or has had a stroke like Woodrow Wilson. A letter from Biden is all it would take to defeat a 25th amendment proceeding. The president isn't removed by invoking it. When he's up and around and capable of signing a letter saying so, he's back. Like the old guy in Monty Python and Holy Grail who felt much better now.

I know neither Pelosi nor Obama are stupid people. I sincerely doubt the accuracy of the speculation you're depending upon.

Reactions: Dionysus444
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT