POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andy beshear is a hardcore Christian who believes firmly in abortion. Also, the democrats just claimed they opened schools 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️. And earlier AOC said trump now has immunity. But just now they played a video that trump is a convicted felon. I’m so confused 😉. Democratic leaders must think voters are extremely stupid.

Because THEIR voters ARE. That's why the Dem politicians laugh at them behind closed doors.

Reactions: IdaCat
In 1987, [xxxxx] used his executive authority to legalize the status of minor children of parents granted amnesty under the immigration overhaul

Can you guess who the [xxxxx] refers to?

That's right. St. Ronnie Reagan. So, apparently Dion and Reagan are of the same clan.

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
And yet here we are with the notion of making the same mistake yet agaIn. It’s almost like we have never actually gotten the root of the problem, huh? Well, Trump tried his damndest to address the problem, but the Dems fought him every step of the way. Imagine that.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Andy beshear is a hardcore Christian who believes firmly in abortion. Also, the democrats just claimed they opened schools 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️. And earlier AOC said trump now has immunity. But just now they played a video that trump is a convicted felon. I’m so confused 😉. Democratic leaders must think voters are extremely stupid.
Lol and they've all been stalling to put biden, the current president, on past bedtime so everyone isn't reminded why the party staged a coup to select a nominee that didn't receive a single primary vote

Their voters are extremely stupid. They are low info people and radicals.

None of their stuff is even consistent.

"Biden is amazing" but they have to get rid of him because he's not amazing? He's also so bad but not bad enough to leave office yet?
"Trump is a convicted felon" but also- "let prisoners vote" "Let's not prosecute the crime in our cities" also "Let's riot for and worship George Floyd."

Imagine if Democrats actually had to face a hostile press who would back these people into a corner with basic questions about the contradictions.

Last edited:
Russia is more conservative than the West?
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4479585f4a7264484c47787044413d3d2d3635313038393635312e313536343438623337366133316162353632353130363139323231352e676966

They already went through their woke phase.

And yet here we are with the notion of making the same mistake yet agaIn. It’s almost like we have never actually gotten the root of the problem, huh? Well, Trump tried his damndest to address the problem, but the Dems fought him every step of the way. Imagine that.
As I've pointed out, the number of illegals is about the same as it was under Trump. There hasn't been a flood of illegals. It's not something people can easilyt eyeball and check. If someone complains, loudly and repeatedly, people think there's more of it than there is. It's like someone saying that people go more crazy during the full moon. The next time there's a murder during the full moon, you say, "Yeah. I've heard that people go crazy during the full moon."

But there has been a large increase in the number of legal immigrants. A big increase. I suspect it's because young workers are getting rare. Why do you think Vance was nattering about childless women? Business needs workers. So, let in immigrants.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
How insane is it that this woman is apparently more powerful than a sitting president. This system isn't broken?

I despise Biden and he was only in there cause of a coup in the first place but the guy was blackmailed and threatened to leave office and somehow that's just okay in the left's book. I feel like any normal person would be like "GFY" and then tell everyone exactly what they're trying to do. But these people have so many skeletons in the closet which makes them easier to control, I'm sure.

Again- why doesn't the media push on this topic? You can't say he was awesome while simultaneously saying you had to get rid of him.

Yes, twink, it's awesome he is describing just how bad it is and has been recently.

You do know is in charge, correct?

'Vote for me, I'll fix the shit I screwed up!'
He talked about what Trump wouldn't and didn't do for the workers while he was president and presumably not do again as president. Keep lapping up the BS fed to you by your father, Trump.

A teacher, 24 year vet, and football coach. Totally weird.

Sends his national guard to shoot citizens with paintball on their porches during his covid hysteria, but allowing Floyd rioters to burn his largest city for 4 days before sending them out?

Screw weird. He is an absolute disgrace and wanna be tyrant.

How insane is it that this woman is apparently more powerful than a sitting president. This system isn't broken?

I despise Biden and he was only in there cause of a coup in the first place but the guy was blackmailed and threatened to leave office and somehow that's just okay in the left's book. I feel like any normal person would be like "GFY" and then tell everyone exactly what they're trying to do. But these people have so many skeletons in the closet which makes them easier to control, I'm sure.

Again- why doesn't the media push on this topic? You can't say he was awesome while simultaneously saying you had to get rid of him.
We all know why the media NEVER pushes back. They are bought and paid for State run propaganda outlets.

Took my grandkids last year. It was awesome and they loved it.
Bad stuff happens at movie theaters, grocery stores, concerts, schools and any public area.
Don't let fear rule you. Living in fear weakens a man.

Oh, really, SCIENCE DUDE?

I seem to recollect an extremely weak man scared to death of covid for about 3 years.

(It was you)

Sends his national guard to shoot citizens with paintball on their porches during his covid hysteria, but allowing Floyd rioters to burn his largest city for 4 days before sending them out?

Screw weird. He is an absolute disgrace and wanna be tyrant.
Yeah he totally wanted the city to burn, right? He personally told the guard to shoot people.. wait didn't Trump falsely claim HE sent the guard? So like, since you blindly believe every lie Trump croaks out, it sounds like you have an issue with Trump.

Reactions: UK-BILL
This is a test message, to see if Mike McD has blocked me. I know he did at ONE time, but I'm unclear as to my CURRENT status.

As I've pointed out, the number of illegals is about the same as it was under Trump. There hasn't been a flood of illegals. It's not something people can easilyt eyeball and check. If someone complains, loudly and repeatedly, people think there's more of it than there is. It's like someone saying that people go more crazy during the full moon. The next time there's a murder during the full moon, you say, "Yeah. I've heard that people go crazy during the full moon."

But there has been a large increase in the number of legal immigrants. A big increase. I suspect it's because young workers are getting rare. Why do you think Vance was nattering about childless women? Business needs workers. So, let in immigrants.
Wait. Are you seriously saying you believe the number of illegal immigrants invading the country was “about the same” under a Trump as it has been under Biden?

“There hasn’t been a flood of illegals”???

Been a rumor for a while now that Biden would resign and let Harris be president so she can say she is the first female President. I could see the Democrats doing some shit like that. Anything they think that can help them win they will do it.
If they do and something happens to her (God permit), Mike Johnson would be president.

To add on to my post regarding the Democrats' lying and constant contradictions, let's talk about them being blatantly for open borders now as if we didn't know that was the goal.

GVYGCcdXwAA6VUX.jpg

So you oppose a wall, oppose deportation, oppose voter IDs, you fly these people in the middle of the night and give them free housing and food, and put them in schools, but then get your press secretary to repeatedly say you're working on protectring the border but Republicans are in the way?

Last edited:
Reactions: trueblujr2
Uhmmmm….this business owner obviously didn’t do proper market research. Most Dems choose to lobotomize w/ the more effective and non-invasive procedure which involves simply watching CNN or MSNBC for extended periods. He may be hoping he can convince many of the Dems to get a lobotomy booster to ensure that the risk of free thinking and logic can be eliminated altogether. High risk business model, though….unless the DNC elites subsidize and incentivize, then it’s the gravy train in perpetuity 🤣.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT