How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions: Girthang
Class 101: How to destroy The United States of America...

iu
Y'all said the same thing about ole Biden.
US economy is BOOMING.
Russia is fighting off an invasion from Ukraine.
Israel is killing off Hamas leaders all over the world.
Stocks are breaking records.
Unemployment is low.
GDP is up.
Hardly destroying America.

National Border Patrol Union Council

Not the men and women on the frontlines everyday.

Why do you keep repeating this lie?
That's like saying the UAW doesn't represent its workers at all. BS.
You just don't like the fact that Trump trashed a bill that would have made their job more effective and made our border more secure.

DNC is rocking tonight. High energy crowds, larger crowds compared to the rallies Trump holds. Positive and not bitter rambling. Wow. Nice. Bonus is that the venue is likely paid for and the musicians aren't going to tell Harris to stop using their music.
I’ll pass…. Glad you’re enjoying the show

The same government stated something else was 99% effective.

That same fedgov told you that a half dozen cops died in the worst attack since 9/11.

They have you believing that we are currently in the hottest era eva because of their numbers.

They currently revise down their glowing economic news every quarter.

I’ll take a pass on accepting any of their numbers.

You keep on believin though.

I've never read a Fed estimate of the vaccines. The original drug trials showed 90% effectiveness from trials. Those estimates were too recent to project their effectiveness over time. The 2022 NEJM estimates for the vaccine were around 98% for death for the first 2 months. Which was accurate since that was just reporting the record. The NEMJ study said effectiveness declined to ~60% after 2 months. Which is accurate. No vaccine offers 100% effectiveness, and the COVID vaccine mutated wildly.

I have no idea what you're referring to in your 2nd example.

Nobody said it was the hottest temps ever. You have made that up. Currently we're the hottest on record. And as earlier post of mine showed, it's hotter than most scientists expected and getting hotter. The idea that climate scientists catastrophize isn't true. The IPCC is often faulted for being too conservative. And the last 2 years bear that out.

Revisions of economic numbers are always revised -- sometimes up and sometimes down -- when better data gets in and better analysis gets done. You don't want better estimates?

You seem to be imagining fantasy and malice are a better source for the numbers of immigrants. The current level is around 11million and is down from a peak about 12.2million. What gets smudged in political harrangue is that illegals numbers are conflated by politicians with legal immigrants. We have had a huge influx of legal immigrants.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Finally unboxed the new drum kit and got it setup.

Running it into a 500 watt Behringer amp, with selected tunes running off Spotify, to play along with. I'll give her credit; the wife lasted almost 20 minutes before she headed over to a friend's house. 😄 😄

drums.jpg
And before anyone asks, yes, that IS genuine mid-century faux wooden paneling in the back room. I'm nothing if not a man of refinement.

A path to citizenship will always be part of whatever compromise deal ends up happening. If one ever does. Won't be blanket or instant amnesty, but we're not going to legalize people without giving them some sort of pathway to eventually get there. That would be creating a permanent underclass, which is anathema to American values.

Strawman. I have no issue with making the process easier but thats a far cry from amnesty

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Don't we already HAVE a path to citizenship? I'm pretty sure we do.

We also can legally shut down the border, and make asylum seekers wait in Mexico while their cases are reviewed. That makes a lot more sense than catch and release (and you never see them again in many cases) I'd actually be fine with the US mitigating the costs to Mexico (for keeping asylum seekers on that side of the Rio Grande, until things get worked out.

That was from 5 years ago. I remember it. I won’t go back to the fair.
I'm not a fair guy so I don't go anyway, but whenever there's an active shooter thread or a mass shooting thread on the Paddock, some want action taken so the general public isn't nervous to leave their homes on a daily basis. Others don't seem to want any sort of change at all. So it's ashame that incident scared you from ever attending a public event like a fair again, but that's kind of the point, no? There's too many guns and access to those weapons is far too easy. It's your side who wants us to pray the violence away while also telling the public to buy as many guns as possible.

It speaks to both the power of the media and how easy it is to brainwash people that the the state of the DNC SHOULD be a great skit that the Onion or the Babylon Bee would have written. Unfortunately, it’s real life.
The right recently said Harris had fake AI crowds. Trump just accepted the endorsement of a fake AI Taylor Swift. Unfortunately, it's real life.

(pretty sure both extremes are brainwashed, but you go ahead and pretend it's only the other side lol)

I'm not a fair guy so I don't go anyway, but whenever there's an active shooter thread or a mass shooting thread on the Paddock, some want action taken so the general public isn't nervous to leave their homes on a daily basis. Others don't seem to want any sort of change at all. So it's ashame that incident scared you from ever attending a public event like a fair again, but that's kind of the point, no? There's too many guns and access to those weapons is far too easy. It's your side who wants us to pray the violence away while also telling the public to buy as many guns as possible.

For the record, in my life, the biggest gun toting family I know are liberals.

For many people it isn’t a strongly motivating factor, whatever their opinion. The two parties are so far apart on this that if it’s one of your top issues you’ve already got your party. If you’re TOTALLY NOT “ok with millions of immigrants flooding into the country unabated, unvetted,” you’re already voting Republican so there’s no reason as a Democrat to pitch to you. Swing voters, on the other hand, don’t really care about immigration. In fact polling shows one of the main reasons Biden won was a suburban white reaction to harsh anti-immigrant rhetoric from Trump.
Yep, we saw this shit coming.

Don't we already HAVE a path to citizenship? I'm pretty sure we do.

We also can legally shut down the border, and make asylum seekers wait in Mexico while their cases are reviewed. That makes a lot more sense than catch and release (and you never see them again in many cases) I'd actually be fine with the US mitigating the costs to Mexico (for keeping asylum seekers on that side of the Rio Grande, until things get worked out.
This is just another reason why the future of this country is going to be more hopeless division. Those of Dion’s ilk are perfectly fine with allowing millions upon millions of illegal invaders to just magically become full fledged American citizens. And then there will be millions upon millions more after that continuing to invade the country seeking the same prize.

And Dion and his ilk give no shits about it because all they see is an endless supply of D voters.

For the record, in my life, the biggest gun toting family I know are liberals.
I hear ya. There's just an odd disconnect in the conversation. The right usually doesn't want to even discuss the topic of ongoing gun violence...as the right talks up gun violence as it happens while saying they're now staying home because the world is scary. So...let's not talk about it or do anything about it (except elect only R's of course) and we'll just be scared to go to public events for the rest of our lives. That's seems mentally healthy.

lol

You lunatics act like Trump is still in office.

There was blatant, obvious fraud and he still left office. Didn’t try and command the military he controlled to do anything about the fraud. Didn’t try to maintain power. Etc. He left.

There was a riot on January 6. The government has still never told us how many federal agents they had on the ground escalating the riot, and why they opened the doors to the Capitol. But without a doubt, the federal government did far more to provoke the rioters than Trump telling people to peacefully protest.

Congress ran a sham commission to place blame on Trump and whitewash the federal government involvement.

You are the exact gullible fool the January 6 sham commission was set up for.
What's amazing is that you aren't tired of going around in circles with this court jester yet.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT