POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That would be false. Each state has their own laws....elections have consequences and/or positive results, depending on your party. Also, perhaps you need to know that abortions are up since RvW SCOTUS decision. That should make you happy.

Oh....per the article, Davis, who has three children, said she will travel to another state next week to have the procedure done.

She gets to kill her baby after all. Your ignorance is on autopilot.
Did Republicans pay her travel expenses? Nope. Stay out of our lives. Stay out of our bodies. Stay out of our doctor's offices. Weirdos!!!

New Ford vehicle will report your speeding
Well, what they just put in there is nothing new in cars. It's not actively reporting you to the police. you aren't getting a ticket in the mail, however it is likely keeping a record of it and if authorities wanted to attain that info, I'm sure they could with a warrant, or if you were involved in an accident or something. If Insurance companies wanted it, they could request it too, but some Insurance companies have gone to putting devices in peoples cars and adjusting rates based on driving habits. But cars are not reporting to the feds...Yet. That's coming though, i'm sure.

What they just explained was basically Adaptive Cruise Control. I have a Hyundai Sonata and it has it. It's my Second Sonata since 2016 and my 2016 version had it as well. I actually love it. Makes long trips so much easier, not having to adjust or turn off CC whenever you approach somebody going slower or a cluster of cars on the interstate. it adapts you to the speed of the person in front of you and you can wait for a clearing to pass without having to manually adjust down or brake or turn off CC altogether, one you get back in the open it goes back to the set speed. I can adjust the safe distance or how close I get to the car in front. My car uses the navigation system to know the speed limit or type of road you're on for the lane assist purposes.

So No, Ford isn't telling the Cops to send you a speeding ticket whenever you cross a threshold. But I can see a future where the Feds make car manufacturers govern the speed on cars to where you can't speed.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Well I live in Kentucky, dipshit. Full of ‘average’ Americans.

I forget….how did we vote in 2016 and 2020 again?
So do I. Kentucky is a tiny state of around 4.5 million. Not the whole country. It is not indicative of the nation at large. It’s an insular backwater. You’d do well to remember that. Or travel.

You need to get laid and smoke some weed
GVBp-yeWgAA8wwF

Big Nanny Republicans hard at work telling people how to live their lives and protecting rapist's paternity rights....

State laws. Can always travel across state lines the same way I have to if I want to use 30rd mags at the range.

Reactions: cole854
They aren't Americans until they become Nationalized Citizens. They don't have the right to vote until then. At least they aren't supposed to. But that doesn't change the fact they came here the proper way.
Again, what does any of this have to do with @blubo saying people who run gas stations aren’t American? They are. Again, take it up with him. If you don’t want legal immigrants conflated with illegal ones, then stop doing it and call out the people on your side doing that. Again, why is it left to a lefty to call out that bigotry? And then catch flak from you about it? All that flak should be squarely aimed at the racists in your party who are doing exactly what you supposedly don’t want done.

He did a 2 hour news conference yesterday and as I understand it, he did focus on attacking Harris and her trying to walk back her liberal positions from 2020. The problem for Trump is he gets no coverage for that because he spent 2/3 of his time rambling and talking about off the wall stuff like the medal of honor stuff.

Instead of these rambling news conferences and speeches, IMO he should do a few town halls speaking directly with/to voters. It would be good prep for the debates, and he is generally good in that setting.
I love how you’ve spent years trashing Trump, just to become his biggest campaign strategist now that Dems have a chance.

So do I. Kentucky is a tiny state of around 4.5 million. Not the whole country. It is not indicative of the nation at large.

Actually, it is. We have two very liberal cities with large universities, surrounded by many small towns with common sense. Thankfully, common sense and general family values prevails when it comes to POTUS, and the state does not succumb to the political ignorance of the 25% (Lou/Lex)

I suppose you prefer largely populated cities speaking for the rest of their respective states and the country as a whole.

You’re directly trying to tear down the Ukrainians to make a false equivalency between the invaders and the invaded. Exactly like I already said. It doesn’t matter if the invaded are baby-eaters, wars of expansion are bad.
Fantasy: Dion hoping Kamala and Walz share the funds taken from the seized Russian Oligarchs end up in his bank account.

Real Life: Dion doubles down on his masters in gender inequality and goes for a PhD to only realize this will not be paid off by the government. He waits and waits for the oligarch money but its being sent back through Ukraine and back into the pockets of the politicians who have forgotten about the American people.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Go rent a car without an ID and let me know how that works out for ya. Go to an airport and try to get on a plane without an ID and report back. Go buy a box of Sudafed at CVS and tell the pharmacist you don't have an ID....you'll come back w/ some saline solution instead.
None of those are a right of citizenship, are they? The 24th Amendment specifically bans having to pay to vote. That’s the whole point of it. For populists y’all don’t care about the common man very much…

Putin is not going to use nukes. Ask any of his supporters on the R-U War thread.

Better hope not. Getting nuked over Ukraine so Dems could launder money, hide bioweapon labs, traffic kids, and run cover for Bidens crackhead sons shady businesses would be the ultimate cherry on top for this moronic administration.

Secondary to the woman's bodily autonomy until capable of surviving outside her body imo.
That is the crux of this whole debate. When does a sperm/egg union become a living person with rights?
Now if Republicans want to start paying people's childcare, give tax credits for unborn children, college tuition, paid time off for maternity leave, hospital bills, clothes, food and rent.... Then they can at least argue for a say in this.
Until then they need to STFU, stay out of people's bodies, quit playing doctor, and mind their own damn business.

So I have no say unless I pay for someone’s college and wardrobe cause their parents didn’t use birth control? That’s my fault now? Are you high?

Reactions: warrior-cat
So do I. Kentucky is a tiny state of around 4.5 million. Not the whole country. It is not indicative of the nation at large. It’s an insular backwater. You’d do well to remember that. Or travel.
Trump won 25 states. 2,497 counties. 18/19 bellwether counties. Won the 2016 election. And received 75 million votes in 2020 (most ever other than the fraudulent 81 mill harvested ballots the dementia-ridden patient received).

To act like we are some small, fringe minority is ignorance at its highest level. That’s the problem with you people. You refuse to understand what a large portion of this country believes and want to minimize it because it gives you the scaries.

You’re a gawd damned idiot. You’d do well to remember that.

Again, what does any of this have to do with @blubo saying people who run gas stations aren’t American? They are. Again, take it up with him. If you don’t want legal immigrants conflated with illegal ones, then stop doing it and call out the people on your side doing that. Again, why is it left to a lefty to call out that bigotry? And then catch flak from you about it? All that flak should be squarely aimed at the racists in your party who are doing exactly what you supposedly don’t want done.
Everyone “running a gas station” did not jump a fence to get here. They are not illegal immigrants.
That's the post I responded to. Your post to @BigBlueDave. Now I'm responding to your comment that they are Americans. Just being here legally, doesn't make you a citizen.

And yeah, there are some Americans running gas stations. Americans of all types and races. People born here, or naturalized citizens who earned their citizenship. but yes, there are a whole lot of Immigrants, largely Indian running Gas stations. And many of them are not "Citizens" in the legal naturalized sense. maybe they are on a path to citizenship, who knows, but many are NOT citizens. There are 5 gas stations/Convenience Stores in the small town I live in. Four of them are run by Indians, The fifth belongs to the local Grocery Store which is locally owned.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Actually, it is. We have two very liberal cities with large universities, surrounded by many small towns with common sense. Thankfully, common sense and general family values prevails when it comes to POTUS, and the state does not succumb to the political ignorance of the 25% (Lou/Lex)

I suppose you prefer largely populated cities speaking for the rest of their respective states and the country as a whole.
In Kentucky that ratio is 3:1, like you said about 25% urban. Most states that ratio is much closer. We are not typical. Or the US would be a very different place politically. You know that. We are rednecks. Not average Americans. The sooner you realize that the easier it’ll be on you.

I love how you’ve spent years trashing Trump, just to become his biggest campaign strategist now that Dems have a chance.
“Dems have a chance?”

To implement Soviet style failures?

All these years of the Dem party inching closer and closer to it, and it’s almost here: communism!

Friends, if you’d like to keep your property, if you’d like your family not to starve, and if you’d like to retain your liberties, you literally cannot vote for Democrats.

That’s where we’re at. It took until 2024 but that’s where we’re at.

Fantasy: Dion hoping Kamala and Walz share the funds taken from the seized Russian Oligarchs end up in his bank account.

Real Life: Dion doubles down on his masters in gender inequality and goes for a PhD to only realize this will not be paid off by the government. He waits and waits for the oligarch money but its being sent back through Ukraine and back into the pockets of the politicians who have forgotten about the American people.
So what do you propose we spend money on for the American people? Vacation time, maternity leave, universal healthcare; you know, all the stuff other developed countries have? You support all that, right?

To act like we are some small, fringe minority is ignorance at its highest level. That’s the problem with you people. You refuse to understand what a large portion of this country believes and want to minimize it because it gives you the scaries.
This is full projection. MAGA is roughly a third of the country. That is nowhere close to a majority. You only have a chance at elections when you bring in average people.

That's the post I responded to. Your post to @BigBlueDave. Now I'm responding to your comment that they are Americans. Just being here legally, doesn't make you a citizen.

And yeah, there are some Americans running gas stations. Americans of all types and races. People born here, or naturalized citizens who earned their citizenship. but yes, there are a whole lot of Immigrants, largely Indian running Gas stations. And many of them are not "Citizens" in the legal naturalized sense. maybe they are on a path to citizenship, who knows, but many are NOT citizens. There are 5 gas stations/Convenience Stores in the small town I live in. Four of them are run by Indians, The fifth belongs to the local Grocery Store which is locally owned.
He was responding to my post calling out this post, just follow the chain:
when’s the last time you saw an american running a gas station?

So what do you propose we spend money on for the American people? Vacation time, maternity leave, universal healthcare; you know, all the stuff other developed countries have? You support all that, right?
The spending of the money is the central problem, and you cannot seem to grasp it.

Letting people keep their money and getting out of their way is how you make them wealthier.

One thing we can say for you: you truly are a communist. Your understanding of economics is nil.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT