POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would be shocked if anyone is telling trump to act like trump. Im pretty sure thats just who he is as we could see for years.

Its pretty crazy that hes the only candidate Republican that could possibly lose this election but he demanded to be the candidate so here we are.
I was thinking the same thing. Harris a historically weak candidate - weaker than Biden was in 2020. Yet Trump is falling behind and flailing with his message. Trump with his likeability problems, age, his VP choice, etc. is really up against it.

I was thinking the same thing. Harris a historically weak candidate - weaker than Biden was in 2020. Yet Trump is falling behind and flailing with his message. Trump with his likeability problems, age, his VP choice, etc. is really up against it.
Trump is unlikeable so let's pay 30 dollars for a ten dollar item. Makes sense.

People that have done any reading on dementia and other brain related decline know that there are good days and bad days with those suffering the effects. I've seen some of it in person when visiting with people in advanced care. People totally lucid one minute, then confused and even hallucinating the next. Sometimes the whole visit can be just like they have never been clearer.

Some of that can be drug induced. Some of it is just timing, care, and preparation. Joe definitely didn't look like himself at that debate 4 years ago, but it's easier to do a one off debate when you've been in your basement for a full campaign than when you've been all over the country before SRO audiences for the same period of time.

Reactions: cat_chaser
Yea, and the tens of thousands that line up to see him everywhere he speaks (without having to bribe them there with a concert or something) also point to a giant likability problem.

Love how Dore plays the “educated moderate” character thinking people won’t realize his true leanings.

The thankfully narrow miss of that bullet is the only reason we're even here. If that never happens, Biden is still the puppet and probably wins.

Sure there was faux concern from the powers that be after his debate, but that was nothing new. They could've just hid him (like kamala) and rode their way to a win.

That huge bump after was the only reason there was a change at all. The bump was squandered and here we are.

I would be shocked if anyone is telling trump to act like trump. Im pretty sure thats just who he is as we could see for years.

Its pretty crazy that hes the only candidate Republican that could possibly lose this election but he demanded to be the candidate so here we are.

Trump is Trump. He’s going to be Trump.

But I think criticism also begs the question of how influential Bannon was, and whether the Harris administration imprisoning him (while their people commit the same “crimes”) is having the intended impact.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Trump isn't falling behind anything. The same programmed people that still listen to the media spin for Harris are still voting D. Nothing will change on that front. They don't care about issues. They care about a woman being president. They care about her enthusiasm. They care about murdering babies and virtue-signaling everything else.

There are a lot of registered/former Democrsts that know or are learning what kind of person she truly is and has shown everyone she is going back to her days in CA. There are A LOT of people that are no longer voting D this fall because of what her record is. No telling whether their votes will remain unchanged, but they're not buying the BS anymore.

The media spin is just that. The only ones still buying it sold themselves on the DNC regardless of who's on the ticket for them, and regardless of what they'll do to destroy what's left of the country.

It's crazy. None of those things mean a hill of beans as it's the polices they bring that will effect 333 Million people. But Liberals are too selfish to do the right thing so they'll vote again for America-deal-last policies. Total scum.

I contest the ugly part to a degree.

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 55wildcat

This has been the pattern in CA and TX for a long time, but not even the Republicans have talked about it much the last few decades except in election years. Outside of gang related criminal activity, there's a huge % of violent crime tied to illegal immigrants in this country. Has been that way since before Obama was elected.

I'd like to see someone produce an accurate graph of detailed crime data starting in the 80s and moving through NAFTA passing to the present to see how much criminal activity has changed and by which demographic.

Reactions: sefus12
Age.

That's hilarious coming from the left who has no shame.

Democrats control media which controls the narrative. They form the worldview for simpletons. Just like when Fetterman was a vegetable, it didn't matter. Biden being clearly gone mentally yet media gaslighting the public that he's so "energetic" and "sharp as a tack." Trump was a beloved celeb for decades until 2015 when suddenly, he's the worst person to ever live.

We're all used to this now. Who needs to campaign or debate when the Democrat Media acts as your campaign firm and attack dog all day, every day?

This isn't sports. This isn't like some offense putting points on a scoreboard. This is a system where the dumbest people know absolutely nothing and will vote for someone based on race or gender or whatever their TV says. The fact that there isn't even a revolt over what the Democrat Party has done is proof that propaganda works.

His felony convictions for fraud (33), his theft of government documents, his obstruction of justice, his sexual assault, his defamation, his constant stream of lies, his love of dictators, his autocratic aspirations, his narcissism, his bullying, his dislike of American traditions of freedom, his direct interference in criminal cases, his absolute solipsism, the way his purses his mouth to look like an anus, his smirk, his cotton-candy hairdo, his orange make-up mask ...

But other than that, if he'd give up cheating at golf and wearing over-padded suits, he'd be just another blot on the landscape.

You never cease to amaze me.....And not in a good way.

Harris getting it done baby!!!

It's crazy. None of those things mean a hill of beans as it's the polices they bring that will effect 333 Million people. But Liberals are too selfish to do the right thing so they'll vote again for America-deal-last policies. Total scum.
Yep.

Covid truly showed how brainwashed people are but the continued support of the Democrat Party is further proof of how they cannot connect the dots and refuse to change. Doesn't matter that groceries and housing and gas are astronomical. Doesn't matter that this party is intentionally flooding your country with invaders and giving them your money. Doesn't matter that they're trying to silence people. No. We've got millions of people who support this. They want you silenced. They want their political opponents in jail or dead. They want the government to control everything. They want to be slaves.

I will add that the only change in the voting blocks outside of people waking up are the wet bread, middle of the road voters that are really weak-minded and worried about what other people might think about them for how they vote. Trump might have gotten a (temporary) bump from the attempt on his life with that group of voters, but I doubt many others changed as much as they became vocal and/or visible.

MAGA will tell you this is false.
You guys really exagerrate the importance of the VP. The VP isn't motivating anyone to vote.

You keep saying MAGA as if that isn't the overwhelming majority of the Republican Party voters. It is. That was clear in the primaries. We do not want Haley types. We do not want the Romneys or McCains. The truth is, Trump is the only Republican to win an election since 2004. The GOP made it clear who they wanted since then- McCain, Romney, Jeb Bush, and Nikki Haley. No wonder that party loses all the time.

And in 2028, the Republicans will trot someone else out and then that person will be raked over the coals and be 'unlikable' because that's what the media does. Republicans put a woman on the ticket long before the Democrats did and they were ruthless to her. There is no magic candidate to avoid that. Even if there was a 'likable guy', the left would trot out some woman to accuse him of sexual assault from 20 years prior. That's how this works.

Last edited:
You have seen her policy proposals for 3 1/2 years. Wake the F up.
She's laying out her plans this week.
All Trump talks about is boat batteries, sharks, Kamala's skin color, and painting a picture of a dystopian society. He's negative AF and nobody but his cult wants to hear it.

No one, as it should be. We have taxes and spending. If those cant balance, Congress must increase taxation in full view of everyone rather than doing rounds on talk shows and podcasts while shadow taxing everyone via printing presses.

In fact, i hope lawsuits capitalize on the recent decision tearing down the Chevron doctrine and undo these massive administrative agencies that literally run our country. Thats why Congress get to just fly around and be celebrities, because these agencies ran everything.

We will be much better off when the people responsible for policy are the ones with their butts in the sling rather than blaming some faceless people.
You said almost nothing on point then ranted on your agenda. You're convincing me you don't really know much about economics or monetary policy.

Oh,

So for 4 years, as basically this ENTIRE THREAD has been telling you he has cognitive decline, and you shrieking that he didn't, and this is your excuse?

Pathetic, even for a Village Idiot.

He was not fine when he entered office, as has been pointed out to your pointy head hundred of times.
81 million Americans disagree with you and your assessment of Biden 4 years ago.

Age.

That's hilarious coming from the left who has no shame.

Democrats control media which controls the narrative. They form the worldview for simpletons. Just like when Fetterman was a vegetable, it didn't matter. Biden being clearly gone mentally yet media gaslighting the public that he's so "energetic" and "sharp as a tack." Trump was a beloved celeb for decades until 2015 when suddenly, he's the worst person to ever live.

We're all used to this now. Who needs to campaign or debate when the Democrat Media acts as your campaign firm and attack dog all day, every day?

This isn't sports. This isn't like some offense putting points on a scoreboard. This is a system where the dumbest people know absolutely nothing and will vote for someone based on race or gender or whatever their TV says. The fact that there isn't even a revolt over what the Democrat Party has done is proof that propaganda works.
Age isn't hilarious. Both Rogan & Haley said long ago that whichever side got rid of the 80 year old would win. 2/3 of voters said both candidates were too old. That you don't know it, believe it, like it, is one vote.

Reactions: entropy13
Another disgusting hypocritical human being is nightwish.

He claims to be a down the middle, sensible moderate.

Yet here he/she/it is simping for the most far left radical presidential ticket of all time.

It’s an anonymous message board. I’ll never understand their need for lying about who they really are.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Age isn't hilarious. Both Rogan & Haley said long ago that whichever side got rid of the 80 year old would win. 2/3 of voters said both candidates were too old. That you don't know it, believe it, like it, is one vote.
What I'm calling out is the total hypocrisy of Democrat voters acting like age is an issue after voting for Biden in 2020 and telling us how amazing and energetic he is still. This is ridiculous and even then, Trump is able to talk and move on his own. Biden had to be hidden away so yeah, it's a total joke that Democrats now act like age is the key issue.

Kamala is 60 and dumb AF.

Another disgusting hypocritical human being is nightwish.

He claims to be a down the middle, sensible moderate.

Yet here he/she/it is simping for the most far left radical presidential ticket of all time.

It’s an anonymous message board. I’ll never understand their need for lying about who they really are.
I have never seen Nightwish not be a leftist on an issue. Never. The lefties who try to disguise themselves as independent is so dishonest and it's a shield to try and avoid criticism and give off an appearance of being an impartial.

"Hey guys, I'm not a Kentucky fan. I just cheer for them every game and wear UK shirts and paint myself blue and white every game."

Reactions: cat_chaser
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT