POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kennedy has never been anything but another liberal nut. Shame on everyone that said they vote for him over Trump.

That's how easy the dems trick everyone. They have nothing to run on, they just lie out both ends. Sucker's buy it. I wouldn't vote Democrat if God himself said he would come down and cure my cancer.

I would rather my daughter have a better world to live in then saving myself if it meant voting for these sickos.

Oh,
He was fine when he entered office.
Hell, he kicked Trump's ass in the 2020 debates. His decline was gradual until the last year.
He was fine at the SOTU address in March. Y'all were saying he was on drugs he was so effective that night. 🤣
I've had family members with dementia. Changes occur gradually till they suddenly accelerate.
That's why the debate caught the Dem party off guard and led to his resignation from the nomination.
So for 4 years, as basically this ENTIRE THREAD has been telling you he has cognitive decline, and you shrieking that he didn't, and this is your excuse?

Pathetic, even for a Village Idiot.

He was not fine when he entered office, as has been pointed out to your pointy head hundred of times.

Read several pieces today about how Trump has to make this race about issues because if it becomes a clash of personalities he loses. I think he needs to shakeup the campaign team down the stretch, just like he did in 2016.
It's not difficult. He's uncontrollable so it is what it is. He's always been weird with women. The Access Hollywood tape bragging about grabbing women, assuming a reporter was on her period because she asked a question he didn't like, immediately going after women's looks like a dickhead (if your father did the same things you'd be embarrassed by him)...that's the republican candidate and he's not changing. What 78 year old suddenly changes their entire personality? It's why I'm eager for the debate. He's going to get pissed and he'll likely attack Harris on her looks or imply she's a slut or something. That'll sink him even further.

I didn't know Joe was still alive...

Soft landing my ass.

Oh and by the way….
200w.gif

Not following. I thought he was elected with Jackson.

Yepn but Calhoun did quit.

He was, I need to look again, I know Calhoun quit a few months before Jackson's term was up and Van Buren was elected with him but unsure if he was appointed prior to being elected. Might not have been added until the actual inauguration.

Apologies, not sure in that point.

But my point to the Village Idiot stands.

Gerald Ford was NOT elected VP after Agnew resigned.

Oh,

So for 4 years, as basically this ENTIRE THREAD has been telling you he has cognitive decline, and you shrieking that he didn't, and this is your excuse?

He was not fine when he entered office, as has been pointed out to your pointy head hundred of times.
Obama even told him he didn’t need to do it. He knew.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Personally, I think Trump should di the debate, pull out those receipts, amd tell the American people, 'see what I'm dealing with here, folks? And I'm still here fighting for you. Kamala, care to have a debate where I get Tucker Carlson as the moderator?'

Yeah it’s a shame for sure. He needs her to talk is the issue. Any clue how the rules and format will be? I actually didn’t mind the CNN one.

@sambowieshin What do you think of Kamala going this long unwilling to sit down with any press? You know she's sitting with the top experts for hours each day getting a crash course in the economy and world politics.

I, personally, think its a brilliant move by her team, hiding her inexperience from the undecided voter for as long as they can. The idiots think she's smart with knowledge of the job.

Very few remember that she was chosen due to her skin color. Very few remember she was chosen last in the primaries and roasted by the press 4 years ago for being too radical and lacking knowledge.

I'm curious if/when she gets asked tough questions, will she continue to giggle and make it a mockery?

Oh,

He knew. He knows. He's a lying piece of work, trying to pull the wool over your eyes about it. All of the leftists here are doing the same. They know their depravity and callousness and can't fool themselves anymore, so they're trying to fool people here.

They're hateful people that shouldn't be rewarded for their delusions and lies

Thanks, hadn't heard of it. Just googled.

Edit to add: It looks to be from the same period, one of what they're now thinking is a much larger network of actual cities, rather than Gobekli being a lone temple as had been speculated. Apparently drones and LIDAR have done some good things in the archaeology field in the last few years and they think they've found at least 11 other unexcavated sites. Super cool.
Meanwhile, back in the real world, modern problems require modern solutions.

GU_Ov_fXYAAYkku

The D in Democrat stands for Dirtbag.

Another sell-out. Kennedy selling out to the machine the same way Papa Bernie did for Hilary in 2016.

I remember the heat i took on here for warning kennedy was going to be trouble for trump.

In terms of allegiance, he's basically a more fit bernie. In terms of voter draw however, hes a draw for people who are still mad at the covid tyranny. The tyranny trump allowed then halfway tried to stop. The tyranny kamala and co doubled and tripled down on.

So maybe him joining with kamala would at least put those 5% in the situation of choosing bad or worse (from their point of view) which could be in Trump's favor? Or maybe theyd just stay home?

Im surprised theyre even doing the sponsored language. I am sure in a few days, when they think people moved on, they will just drop that too.

We absolutely must get foreign influence money out of this country. China, islamic, and soros are driving way too much anti American activity with their money.

Sad part is it isnt even costing them nearly as much as it should. I remember billary sold out uranium to Russia for like 10 million. Youd think treason from a former president would cost at least 10 times that. Oddly noone ever labeled them Putin's puppet.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I remember the heat i took on here for warning kennedy was going to be trouble for trump.

In terms of allegiance, he's basically a more fit bernie. In terms of voter draw however, hes a draw for people who are still mad at the covid tyranny. The tyranny trump allowed then halfway tried to stop. The tyranny kamala and co doubled and tripled down on.

So maybe him joining with kamala would at least put those 5% in the situation of choosing bad or worse (from their point of view) which could be in Trump's favor? Or maybe theyd just stay home?
You're giving rank and file Democrat voters too much credit. If these people can reason their way out of a paper bag, they would have enough sense to realize the entire Democrat party is bullshyte. But they can't. So they will vote D all day, every day. Just look at morons like samshinbone for reference. There is no way a sensible American who has three brain cells to rub together is going to vote for Kennedy INSTEAD OF Trump. If they're smart enough to know that Kamala is garbage, they will know Kennedy is too.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Im surprised theyre even doing the sponsored language. I am sure in a few days, when they think people moved on, they will just drop that too.

We absolutely must get foreign influence money out of this country. China, islamic, and soros are driving way too much anti American activity with their money.

Sad part is it isnt even costing them nearly as much as it should. I remember billary sold out uranium to Russia for like 10 million. Youd think treason from a former president would cost at least 10 times that. Oddly noone ever labeled them Putin's puppet.
I'm pretty sure billary took away more than that. Remember the $6B missing from DOJ's budget during that time? Nobody ever found that.

• Wow
Reactions: AustinTXCat
You're giving rank and file Democrat voters too much credit. If these people can reason their way out of a paper bag, they would have enough sense to realize the entire Democrat party is bullshyte. But they can't. So they will vote D all day, every day. Just look at morons like samshinbone for reference. There is no way a sensible American who has three brain cells to rub together is going to vote for Kennedy INSTEAD OF Trump. If they're smart enough to know that Kamala is garbage, they will know Kennedy is too.

Rank and file were always voting d no doubt. Kennedy had s different 5%. His 5% were basically people pissed over covid lockdown and vaccine mandates. They didn't have a home elsewhere.

The question is where do they go now his act is over. They might blindly follow but i think they will stay home or vote for trump, in that order.

Well, unfortunately the idiots out there who believe everything the MSM tells them will once again think that Harris is wonderful for taking it to the big mean rich companies and also that prices are cheap again because she and Biden defeated the big mean inflation.

These people have no ability to use reason and no ability to question anything they are told, no matter how little sense it makes. This is why Harris can win this election. Not because she’s smart or has good policies. She can simply make up any lie she wants, the MSM will push the lie relentlessly, and the seals will clap along. .

Also, what the f*ck is a ban on “corporate price gouging”? Just more made up sh*t to push blame on anyone except the people in charge who made the decisions to tank this economy and let inflation go through the roof.

I hate these people so much.

Bingo....it sounds great to the sheep. The CEO's of Kroger, Publix, Safeway, etc....need to band together and basically give her the middle finger.

Bingo....it sounds great to the sheep. The CEO's of Kroger, Publix, Safeway, etc....need to band together and basically give her the middle finger.
Just goes to show how dumb the avg Dim voter actually is ... and you see that on here every day.

Well, unfortunately the idiots out there who believe everything the MSM tells them will once again think that Harris is wonderful for taking it to the big mean rich companies and also that prices are cheap again because she and Biden defeated the big mean inflation.

These people have no ability to use reason and no ability to question anything they are told, no matter how little sense it makes. This is why Harris can win this election. Not because she’s smart or has good policies. She can simply make up any lie she wants, the MSM will push the lie relentlessly, and the seals will clap along. .
When in doubt, blame big bad corporate America. The problem for MAGA is that it also has a populist, anti-corporate bent. Can Trump effectively argue how stupid this Harris attack is?

@sambowieshin What do you think of Kamala going this long unwilling to sit down with any press? You know she's sitting with the top experts for hours each day getting a crash course in the economy and world politics.

I, personally, think its a brilliant move by her team, hiding her inexperience from the undecided voter for as long as they can. The idiots think she's smart with knowledge of the job.

Very few remember that she was chosen due to her skin color. Very few remember she was chosen last in the primaries and roasted by the press 4 years ago for being too radical and lacking knowledge.

I'm curious if/when she gets asked tough questions, will she continue to giggle and make it a mockery?
Both the Republican and Democrat candidates are deeply flawed. Trump is out there for the most part doing interviews/appearances on a regular basis. Most, but not all (Black Journalists Conference), are with friendly interviewers (Fox/Musk). For everything he says that attracts voters....He will say something offensive, bizarre or just plain stupid. I give him credit for not hiding like Kamala, but her decision right now to hide may be a smart one.
I don't think she is the most qualified Dem Presidential candidate but she was the one that made the most sense given the time constraints. Even though she did not win the primary...she was at least on a winning ticket that was elected 4 years ago. Throwing a candidate like Shapiro on the ticket for President would have been preferential to me....but not to a lot of Dems who lean further left than me and it would have completely suppressed the black voter turnout. They would have seen it as Kamala being passed over for the white guy that never got a single vote from them.
I want to know more specifics about Kamala's policy proposals and do want to see how she fares against tough questioning. Her vote is not a lock for me....but I am definitely a Never Trump Guy. It's Kamala or stay home that day. I truly believe Trump will be read about in history books for all the wrong reasons and I want no part of that.
If Pubs had given moderate Dems just about ANYONE but Trump....I would have swung that way given the choice of Kamala vs. Anyone but Trump. Vivek is the only Trump mini-me that I probably would have stayed away from. Something just off about that guy..
I think Nikki was your best all around candidate. She's smart, logical and knows the system. She would have been a damn good President imo. And Pubs could have forever claimed the first female President in history.

Also, what the f*ck is a ban on “corporate price gouging”? Just more made up sh*t to push blame on anyone except the people in charge who made the decisions to tank this economy and let inflation go through the roof.

I hate these people so much.
The article I read about Harris' proposed federal price gouging proposal mentioned that a number of states have price gouging laws. But those are tied to states of emergency. For example, here in FL it is illegal for businesses to raise prices more than a certain percentage during a state of emergency (hurricane).

I also read a prior congressional price gouging bill (from the last few years) introduced by Elizabeth Warren that just would outlaw "excessive" prices. This is absurd, and I imagine would be held to be unconstitutionally void for vagueness, and maybe illegal on other grounds. But, you're right in your post that in the short term this will appeal to those who want to blame someone other than the current administration for inflation.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Oh,

Go back and rewatch the 2020 Presidential debate moderated by Chris Wallace. Biden dominated Trump and Trump looked like a deranged idiot. Biden won the Dem primary because he was steady and moderate. He was not as sharp as he once was....but he was not giving off dementia vibes. He was just an old guy at that point. Nothing wrong with that.
Hell, you guys were claiming he was on drugs just this March because he was on point and going toe to toe with a contentious Congress at the SOTU address.
His decline has been noticeable but not ALARMING until this last year. People with dementia have good and bad days. The SOTU was a good day. The debate was a nail in the coffin day. He is like the old man that goes from minor fender benders to driving around hitting mailboxes and calling because he doesn't know his way home. He needed to have the keys taken away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT