POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kennedy has never been anything but another liberal nut. Shame on everyone that said they vote for him over Trump.

That's how easy the dems trick everyone. They have nothing to run on, they just lie out both ends. Sucker's buy it. I wouldn't vote Democrat if God himself said he would come down and cure my cancer.

I would rather my daughter have a better world to live in then saving myself if it meant voting for these sickos.

Reactions: IdaCat and Girthang
Oh,
He was fine when he entered office.
Hell, he kicked Trump's ass in the 2020 debates. His decline was gradual until the last year.
He was fine at the SOTU address in March. Y'all were saying he was on drugs he was so effective that night. 🤣
I've had family members with dementia. Changes occur gradually till they suddenly accelerate.
That's why the debate caught the Dem party off guard and led to his resignation from the nomination.
So for 4 years, as basically this ENTIRE THREAD has been telling you he has cognitive decline, and you shrieking that he didn't, and this is your excuse?

Pathetic, even for a Village Idiot.

He was not fine when he entered office, as has been pointed out to your pointy head hundred of times.

Read several pieces today about how Trump has to make this race about issues because if it becomes a clash of personalities he loses. I think he needs to shakeup the campaign team down the stretch, just like he did in 2016.
It's not difficult. He's uncontrollable so it is what it is. He's always been weird with women. The Access Hollywood tape bragging about grabbing women, assuming a reporter was on her period because she asked a question he didn't like, immediately going after women's looks like a dickhead (if your father did the same things you'd be embarrassed by him)...that's the republican candidate and he's not changing. What 78 year old suddenly changes their entire personality? It's why I'm eager for the debate. He's going to get pissed and he'll likely attack Harris on her looks or imply she's a slut or something. That'll sink him even further.

I didn't know Joe was still alive...

Soft landing my ass.

Oh and by the way….
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TheFrontRunner
Not following. I thought he was elected with Jackson.

Yepn but Calhoun did quit.

He was, I need to look again, I know Calhoun quit a few months before Jackson's term was up and Van Buren was elected with him but unsure if he was appointed prior to being elected. Might not have been added until the actual inauguration.

Apologies, not sure in that point.

But my point to the Village Idiot stands.

Gerald Ford was NOT elected VP after Agnew resigned.

Did you know William Shattner used to have his own line of Women’s lingerie?

It went under cause nobody wanted a pair of Shatner panties.
Reminds of a time in high school when a girl had the scours and accidentally “Shatner panties” while walking down the hallway 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: trueblujr2
Personally, I think Trump should di the debate, pull out those receipts, amd tell the American people, 'see what I'm dealing with here, folks? And I'm still here fighting for you. Kamala, care to have a debate where I get Tucker Carlson as the moderator?'

Yeah it’s a shame for sure. He needs her to talk is the issue. Any clue how the rules and format will be? I actually didn’t mind the CNN one.

@sambowieshin What do you think of Kamala going this long unwilling to sit down with any press? You know she's sitting with the top experts for hours each day getting a crash course in the economy and world politics.

I, personally, think its a brilliant move by her team, hiding her inexperience from the undecided voter for as long as they can. The idiots think she's smart with knowledge of the job.

Very few remember that she was chosen due to her skin color. Very few remember she was chosen last in the primaries and roasted by the press 4 years ago for being too radical and lacking knowledge.

I'm curious if/when she gets asked tough questions, will she continue to giggle and make it a mockery?

Oh,

So for 4 years, as basically this ENTIRE THREAD has been telling you he has cognitive decline, and you shrieking that he didn't, and this is your excuse?

Pathetic, even for a Village Idiot.

He was not fine when he entered office, as has been pointed out to your pointy head hundred of times.

He knew. He knows. He's a lying piece of work, trying to pull the wool over your eyes about it. All of the leftists here are doing the same. They know their depravity and callousness and can't fool themselves anymore, so they're trying to fool people here.

They're hateful people that shouldn't be rewarded for their delusions and lies

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT